Pages:
Author

Topic: Royal Kingdom Coin is a big scam! - page 2. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 08:13:41 AM
RKC is one of my favorite place to Invest.
1.They have real team (no anonymous) check their FB. *same person with in their WP
2. Have a related with Arabianchain(developer of palmex)
3. Have long term vision (staking on ERC20 with a smart scheme)
4. Have many Team for developing project.
5. Limited coin supply (15Milion)
6. Have own Exchange (venturekingdom)
7. Just read and search about their info.
8. Have own DECENTRALIZATION EXCHANGE ( TomorrowX) *edit
9. Last, they have some hater like this.

This thread only has created from drunker guy. Who Needed a cheaper price which they want to buy more.

In personal, Im a independent and neutral investor with my decision and my opinion.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit
Activity: 143
November 20, 2017, 03:27:25 PM
Quote from: dxtrader
Ultimately many ICO's will turn out to have bad intentions and maybe even scams, but its hard to say now.
Our ICO is already over. If we were a scam, we could just run with the ICO money, wouldn't we? No reason to continue operations and working on projects, easy exit.

You guys talk about profit distribution in 2018, how much is your monthly costs and potential monthly revenues/profit I didnt see any plan in the whitepaper?\
It's not fleshed out yet. That's exactly why we said we'd start in 2018: to have some time to organize everything after the ICO. Some people (including early investors) decided to buy in the ICO phase, some decide to buy more right now (we can't just forbid people from trading it), but the main activity is planned to start in January, when it will be much more clear regarding the expectations. We've recently prepared an article answering questions about the price: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/will-rkc-be-on-the-moon-faq-on-price-a2ffeabfe1a4. There are more articles being prepared on the subject.

Also its true u froze this guys coins? Why? as i feel that part of the story, did he have bad intention?
Why would we do it? Usually when people have technical troubles, they contact support and we always solve their problems. He did too, but instead of discussing it calmly he lashed out on our support staff in his usual style, the way you see him behave here, so we just blocked his account, especially because all his transactions are settled.

Update: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:35:04 PM
Ultimately many ICO's will turn out to have bad intentions and maybe even scams, but its hard to say now.  You guys talk about profit distribution in 2018, how much is your monthly costs and potential monthly revenues/profit I didnt see any plan in the whitepaper?\

Also its true u froze this guys coins? Why? as i feel that part of the story, did he have bad intention?

You can find his answer on https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@axor/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-a-scam

Some updates will soon be added to the article

The facts about Royal Kingdom Coin! New article!

Update: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@axor/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-a-scam
>>> A reaction to the RKC article can be found at the bottom of the article <<<
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
Ultimately many ICO's will turn out to have bad intentions and maybe even scams, but its hard to say now.  You guys talk about profit distribution in 2018, how much is your monthly costs and potential monthly revenues/profit I didnt see any plan in the whitepaper?\

November 20, 2017, 08:44:02 AM
I still have Dutch conversations, which apparently are translated by yourself into Dutch, where you threatened to send people to my door, exactly the same threat, but then more directly. Do you perhaps have an explanation for that?
Pretty sure none of us would do that. But the explanation is simple - when you write on 4chan "I do not let myself be threatened in such a way", other trolls find it funny and their first inclination is to troll you back with this.

Update: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

November 20, 2017, 08:33:24 AM
I was tempted to invest in this Royay Kingdom Coin but couldn't due to one thing or the other. It is amazing the number of scams out there. Not saying directly this is a scam. But threatening people with sharing their data is as bad a blackmail as a scam, so I wouldn't and shouldn't trust a company with people who are so unprofessional.

Uh-huh. "I told this guy that I'm going to come to rob him tonight. He warned me that he knows my name and will call the police. How dare he threaten me! Now excuse me while I go torch his house."

That's exactly how it went.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GUvUDxD.jpg

We have full rights to sue a person that is spreading unsubstantiated claims which are causing monetary damage to our investors. They all would back us in this decision. And we would easily win since we run a legitimate business and it's very easy to prove the allegations are all fake.

From a denial to a confession. Apparently the chat is suddenly real, because you are now referring to support your statement. Funny to see that your days later suddenly admitted that it really is indirect, while you first took it off as a fake.

You make yourself increasingly unbelievable, because you are a liar and a scammer.

Now, you try to slide the screen next to it, whatever that may be, in my shoes, you get weaker, that you come along with it a few days later and pretend I should have written this.

You can deceive, lie what you want, but people are not retarded;)

I still have Dutch conversations, which apparently are translated by yourself into Dutch, where you threatened to send people to my door, exactly the same threat, but then more directly. Do you perhaps have an explanation for that?

November 20, 2017, 07:38:52 AM
I was tempted to invest in this Royay Kingdom Coin but couldn't due to one thing or the other. It is amazing the number of scams out there. Not saying directly this is a scam. But threatening people with sharing their data is as bad a blackmail as a scam, so I wouldn't and shouldn't trust a company with people who are so unprofessional.

Uh-huh. "I told this guy that I'm going to come to rob him tonight. He warned me that he knows my name and will call the police. How dare he threaten me! Now excuse me while I go torch his house."

That's exactly how it went.

We have full rights to sue a person that is spreading unsubstantiated claims which are causing monetary damage to our investors. They all would back us in this decision. And we would easily win since we run a legitimate business and it's very easy to prove the allegations are all fake.

Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
November 20, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
Hello all. Our company is being publicly attacked by a group of spammers since Friday morning, led by a person under names Kir Stefan, axorkr, Wulf Pasa, etc.

They use fake screenshots. They make nonsensical claims, like the one that we don’t have a team (even after we published an article about it https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/royal-kingdom-coin-team-structure-d3435c0d1808). They spam our Telegram channel, making it impossible to discuss anything with investors. They spam on other channels, even where nobody has heard about RKC. They spam on Reddit. They spam on Medium. Now they spam on BitcoinTalk.

We encourage everybody who has doubts to first ask the company about any concerns, whether they are true or not and whether we have any response on this, and then decide for yourself. You can always contact us using [email protected]. You may find other information on our official websites https://royalkingdomenterprise.com and https://royalkingdomcoin.com

November 19, 2017, 08:02:16 PM
I would like to thank you for all the attention you devote to me
That's all you ever wanted, aren't you? That's why you are doing this?

that you currently, as coinpimp321 said, to PR damage controle.
Sure. And have we not responded, you'd say we have nothing to answer to your "proofs". So much hypocrisy there.

P.S. The ironic thing is that despite your personal grudge against Serge, it wasn't even him who restricted you. It was another volunteer administrator who has noticed your spammy activities and banning of people left and right. But we're very glad we found out your intentions long before our start in 2018.

Proof, you do not have to substantiate, let the people even decide on the basis of the data, you do them off as fake, edited etc ...

You talk nonsense and search for phrases to throw it another way. The next article, you can again substantiate with fake, edited etc ...

And to come back to your last comment, only the administrator who makes you into a Telegram group administrator, the same administrator can shoot again, in this case Serge had made me administrator and he is the only one who can take me off again, namely, because he is the creator of the group.

Crook Smiley
November 19, 2017, 07:48:50 PM
This turned out to be a spammer that in all sorts of crypto groups proved that RKC would be the Bitcoin of Dubai.

In fact, investors were abused by their despair by the factually non-existent RKC team to manage the chat on Telegram and provide people with answers. I was someone of this myself, difficult questions were removed and the member was blocked. We did this because it could also make other members doubt and because we did not know how to answer certain questions.

So let us get this straight. You were happy to participate in what you were sure is a scam with no team, spam other Telegram groups (even though we specifically prohibited spamming any groups, on many occasions), banning people just for asking questions because you didn't know the answers and didn't want your coins to lose any value, and do other shady stuff we never asked you to. But as soon as we found out about this and removed you as a moderator, you sold your stake, turned to the dark side and started to spam the internet with accusations of us being scammers. How convenient. That's all anybody needs to know about your persona and your interest in this.

As about the accusations themselves, they are so simple to counter that even a newbie in our group can do that, and you know that too. But you just compiled the list of questions that look difficult to external people, sprinkled some fake screenshots on top of it, and try to confuse people with this. However, we won't help you to polish your next "article". Good luck posting it.

As I have explained before, wait for the next article.

I would like to thank you for your pathetic defense and all the attention you devote to me, also the denial of the facts and the existing screens.

I would also like to thank you for the fact that you react to my facts everywhere, this indicates all the more that you are high and as mentioned earlier in this topic, that you currently, as coinpimp321 said, to PR damage controle.

As I have already indicated, I have indeed been one of the many naifs who have promoted your scam project, in fact, the promoter who has contributed most to your scam project. Because you yourself are incapable of giving some structure to this and because you do not have enough finance to advertise.

I have been kind enough to give this coin a helping hand, because I too have fallen prey to beautiful unreal dreams!

And about your accusation that I was spamming in other channels, we all know who that is or not Serge Uvarov, that's your way of advertising? Wink

You can divert attention from the facts and try to focus on me as a person, but you may wonder how you will answer one of the many outstanding questions, as I already asked

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24814155

Crook!

be careful. this may be backed by ISIS

Grin

November 19, 2017, 07:36:24 PM
I would like to thank you for all the attention you devote to me
That's all you ever wanted, aren't you? That's why you are doing this?

that you currently, as coinpimp321 said, to PR damage controle.
Sure. And have we not responded, you'd say we have nothing to answer to your "proofs". So much hypocrisy there.

P.S. The ironic thing is that despite your personal grudge against Serge, it wasn't even him who restricted you. It was another volunteer administrator who has noticed your spammy activities and banning of people left and right. But we're very glad we found out your intentions long before our start in 2018.

Activity: 42
November 19, 2017, 07:29:29 PM
This turned out to be a spammer that in all sorts of crypto groups proved that RKC would be the Bitcoin of Dubai.

In fact, investors were abused by their despair by the factually non-existent RKC team to manage the chat on Telegram and provide people with answers. I was someone of this myself, difficult questions were removed and the member was blocked. We did this because it could also make other members doubt and because we did not know how to answer certain questions.

So let us get this straight. You were happy to participate in what you were sure is a scam with no team, spam other Telegram groups (even though we specifically prohibited spamming any groups, on many occasions), banning people just for asking questions because you didn't know the answers and didn't want your coins to lose any value, and do other shady stuff we never asked you to. But as soon as we found out about this and removed you as a moderator, you sold your stake, turned to the dark side and started to spam the internet with accusations of us being scammers. How convenient. That's all anybody needs to know about your persona and your interest in this.

As about the accusations themselves, they are so simple to counter that even a newbie in our group can do that, and you know that too. But you just compiled the list of questions that look difficult to external people, sprinkled some fake screenshots on top of it, and try to confuse people with this. However, we won't help you to polish your next "article". Good luck posting it.

I would like to thank you for your pathetic defense and all the attention you devote to me, also the denial of the facts and the existing screens.

I would also like to thank you for the fact that you react to my facts everywhere, this indicates all the more that you are high and as mentioned earlier in this topic, that you currently, as coinpimp321 said, to PR damage controle.

As I have already indicated, I have indeed been one of the many naifs who have promoted your scam project, in fact, the promoter who has contributed most to your scam project. Because you yourself are incapable of giving some structure to this and because you do not have enough finance to advertise.

I have been kind enough to give this coin a helping hand, because I too have fallen prey to beautiful unreal dreams!

And about your accusation that I was spamming in other channels, we all know who that is or not Serge Uvarov, that's your way of advertising? Wink

You can divert attention from the facts and try to focus on me as a person, but you may wonder how you will answer one of the many outstanding questions, as I already asked

Crook!

be careful. this may be backed by ISIS
November 19, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

I would also like to thank you for the fact that you react to my facts everywhere, this indicates all the more that you are high and as mentioned earlier in this topic, that you currently, as coinpimp321 said, to PR damage controle. The lack of any reaction and substantiation remains, deny and dismiss as fake and fake screens, shows how you really are, Serge.

You can divert attention from the facts and try to focus on me as a person, but you may wonder how you will answer one of the many outstanding questions, as I already asked... Clear answers and substantiations remain unclear ...

Crook!

November 19, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

November 19, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
actually sounds like you have been busted and now have to do the PR damage control

very sick and tired of these scammers
"Sounds"? Have you even read his wall of incoherent text on the Medium spam he linked to? Can you show anything at all in his rambling that proves we're scammers?

If you read it, you would actually see he was one of our volunteers that offered to help with the community moderation until he went insane with his power and was removed. Since then, he holds a grudge against us by spamming half the internet with his nonsense allegations. But you've never actually read his text, have you? Just "get 'em" heckling out of solidarity.

The only one who has an incoherent story here, that's you, Serge.

You can continue to say dozens of times that everything is fake, the only one here is fake that is you, with your fake team. The following story will explain everything. Just like the fact that you can not explain where the so-called company profit should be collected, you can not submit a plan of action, you can not submit forecast figures. The only thing you can buy is the unprofessional Palmex, where no profit can be won.

You manipulate investors, you come up with falsehoods and can not substantiate anything.

Yes, I've also been the one who wrote all the chart's site to get RKC everywhere. Yes, I've also been the one who got your website from ranking 5 million to 300,000 - 400,000. Yes, I have also been the one who approached people to write articles about RKC and yes I have also been a promoter of RKC and an admin.

I think it lacks incoherent thinking with you, because I have clearly indicated that I was one of these desperate investors.

Unfortunately, I did all this. In retrospect, I should never have invested in this scamproject.

I will warn everyone of your fraudulent practices. That you acknowledge it, I find pretty, but also recognize the threat, blocking my last 100+ coins and the only pathetic sending of 1.

Recognize everything, then you are at least honest. Crook!

As soon as I have finished my next article with regard to this and many other facts, your certification in Dubai, the office building and everything else that is fake, everyone will open their eyes.

You are not going to be able to dump your 12.3 million coins, at least I know that for sure.

The facts about Royal Kingdom Coin! New  article

November 19, 2017, 08:39:14 AM
actually sounds like you have been busted and now have to do the PR damage control

very sick and tired of these scammers
"Sounds"? Have you even read his wall of incoherent text on the Medium spam he linked to? Can you show anything at all in his rambling that proves we're scammers?

If you read it, you would actually see he was one of our volunteers that offered to help with the community moderation until he went insane with his power and was removed. Since then, he holds a grudge against us by spamming half the internet with his nonsense allegations. But you've never actually read his text, have you? Just "get 'em" heckling out of solidarity.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 18, 2017, 08:33:15 PM
Abu Sulayman Saleh

lol for that , that's not even a real name
in Arabic countries when you call someone Abu "someone " , that's not his name cause Abu means father
so in Arabic countries you can call men with Abu + their elder son name , so if you have one kid called John you are Abu John  Grin but that't not the official name

not saying that names matter in such sites , but still worth to mention  Cheesy
November 18, 2017, 08:28:10 PM
Hello all. Our company is being publicly attacked by a group of spammers since Friday morning, led by a person under names Kir Stefan, axorkr, Wulf Pasa, etc.

They use fake screenshots. They make nonsensical claims, like the one that we don’t have a team (even after we published an article about it https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/royal-kingdom-coin-team-structure-d3435c0d1808). They spam our Telegram channel, making it impossible to discuss anything with investors. They spam on other channels, even where nobody has heard about RKC. They spam on Reddit. They spam on Medium. Now they spam on BitcoinTalk.

We encourage everybody who has doubts to first ask the company about any concerns, whether they are true or not and whether we have any response on this, and then decide for yourself. You can always contact us using [email protected]. You may find other information on our official websites https://royalkingdomenterprise.com and https://royalkingdomcoin.com

Royal Kingdom Enterprise aka Serge Uvarov

In a few days I will come with an extensive article, which will publish everything, but also everything with concrete evidence, including a response from RAK International Corporate Center (RAKICC) regarding your certificate.

Threatening me, freezing my coins and revealing my name and data, says enough about such a pathetic figure as you!

The reasons you address to the community with why I would do this are fake.

* I do this to buy the coins cheaper again

Do you really think, if everyone wakes up from your practices that the price will ever rise again? Sad.

You can hold me 106 coins in total. You may distribute my so-called uploaded data. You can make my black.

But you only confirm with everything you do including the reactions that you are a scammer.

you have my support. get these degenerates

Thx you for your support, coinpimp321.

Activity: 42
November 18, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

In a few days I will come with an extensive article, which will publish everything, but also everything with concrete evidence, including a response from RAK International Corporate Center (RAKICC) regarding your certificate.

Threatening me, freezing my coins and revealing my name and data, says enough about such a pathetic figure as you!

Do you really think, if everyone wakes up from your practices that the price will ever rise again? Sad.

You can hold me 106 coins in total. You may distribute my so-called uploaded data. You can make my black.

But you only confirm with everything you do including the reactions that you are a scammer.

you have my support. get these degenerates
November 18, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: