Pages:
Author

Topic: Royse777 account changed hands in 2017 - page 2. (Read 722 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
October 17, 2021, 12:36:46 PM
cao ni ma i am now xi jinping QED
In other point, account sales was not accepted right? All of you are against that but seems like account sale in this case is not that bad right?
Have you ever considered the rationale for the attack against account sales?

I wonder: can you even come up with a justification for instigating such a campaign against Royse, given how grave this crime of account selling is?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the concept of impersonating another user, their reputation, and falsely representing themselves.
I wonder if that is relevant after 4 years of continued behavior under the same cryptographic identity, and whether any historical history of Royse777 influences perception of their current self.

And I wonder if you know
  What it means
* Labi Siffre

If the forum is as fucked as you think it is, what in the world do you hope to accomplish with a thread?
If you have read through the rules, you would know that scams are unpunished, are common, and will never be removed.
Don't be so scatterbrained that you're manifesting some random logic of restitution underneath more delusions of corruption.

Just do what everyone does after they get negative feedback: leave after a couple months of losing their marbles in text form, or say "fuck it all" and start scamming on the forum.

Preferably the former, though it's not like anyone's going to stop you in the latter!
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
October 17, 2021, 10:56:51 AM
Once again, i never said you  did something wrong, i am saying that the gang which you become part of years ago, attacking selective people, but when someone "trusted" have bought his account that's fine.

Are you sure this is the only account he/she bought?
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
October 17, 2021, 10:52:58 AM
So now a group of people will come one after another and will accuse long-term members for xyz, and we all will start defending that we are not this and we are not that. I do not give a damn to these trolls. They will be always against us no matter what you are and what you do. Let them continue their scamming, they will say no word.

There were a group of trolls when adkinsbet raised, and now it's time for 1xbit? We have not forgotten about game-protect, have we? The recent wave started from Yahoo62278, then CryptopreneurBrainboss, now me. Little Mouse, hacker1001101001, Small Rabbit, 2double0, Mdayonliner are by products :-D

Who is next, by the way?

Edit: Those who know me, know that I have hinted at least twice that why I am not anymore to the local board. Privacy is my right, and I do not need anyone's approval to practice it.
Little mouse, i am not against you, actually i do not care about you. You can redirect all the people who attacked you in the time, that doesn't change the fact you bought the account.
Once again, i never said you  did something wrong, i am saying that the gang which you become part of years ago, attacking selective people, but when someone "trusted" have bought his account that's fine.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
October 17, 2021, 07:21:08 AM
So now a group of people will come one after another and will accuse long-term members for xyz, and we all will start defending that we are not this and we are not that. I do not give a damn to these trolls. They will be always against us no matter what you are and what you do. Let them continue their scamming, they will say no word.

There were a group of trolls when adkinsbet raised, and now it's time for 1xbit? We have not forgotten about game-protect, have we? The recent wave started from Yahoo62278, then CryptopreneurBrainboss, now me. Little Mouse, hacker1001101001, Small Rabbit, 2double0, Mdayonliner are by products :-D

Who is next, by the way?

+ Royse777 ,you do have a twisted English and happen to had some proof against smallrabbit but you never made it public, Tried to maintain control on both sides?

Btw you too are a fan of cricket like Indian, BangladeAsian Dogs.

There was this BangladeAsian guy in my country who tried to sell me Aloevera gel for 50 bucks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
October 17, 2021, 07:17:22 AM
Who is next, by the way?
Pick me! Pick me!

Something like:
"Assessment, user LoyceV = ....."

Assessment user LoyceV, alt of satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 17, 2021, 07:11:08 AM
Who is next, by the way?
Pick me! Pick me!

Something like:
"Assessment, user LoyceV = ....."

• human?
  • AI?
  • Marcel?
  • theymos?
  • Lauda?
  • you?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
October 17, 2021, 06:57:02 AM

Who is next, by the way?

Edit: Those who know me, know that I have hinted at least twice that why I am not anymore to the local board. Privacy is my right, and I do not need anyone's approval to practice it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
October 17, 2021, 06:32:33 AM
And we going back to account sales are allowed depends to who.
Some people defend, some people saying that he didn't do anything wrong.
I never said he did anything wrong at all, actually from what i can read from his post, he did many good things for the community.
In other point, account sales was not accepted right? All of you are against that but seems like account sale in this case is not that bad right?

Account sales are allowed but discouraged, read the forum rules.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

The thing is, where's the proof the accounts were changed hands? If @Royse777 can still speak Russian then there's nothing wrong with it. The posting gap and stop active in some section is just a suspect.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
October 17, 2021, 06:31:16 AM
Royse777 is a trusted Bitcointalk member and that's the most important thing even if this accusation was right. He didn't commit any crime nor abuse any campaign rules to gain money all the years he stay here. If OP's point is to ruin Royse777 current reputation with an issue happened few years ago that nothing to do about his credibility, I think that's not gonna happened.
copper member
October 17, 2021, 06:11:48 AM
And we going back to account sales are allowed depends to who.
Some people defend, some people saying that he didn't do anything wrong.
I never said he did anything wrong at all, actually from what i can read from his post, he did many good things for the community.

I looked at OP's trust page and LOLLed my ass off.  He registered in January and has nothing but negative feedback.  Great job you've done so far on bitcointalk, OP.  And props for all the incontrovertible evidence you've presented that Royse777's account changed hands.  That's sarcasm, just in case it doesn't register in your pea-sized brain as such.

Posting gap march 2017 - august 2017.
Dude, that's nothing.  Members have taken breaks from the forum for far longer than 5 months, and their return rarely arouses suspicion.  It's also been pointed out that English is spoken around the world, even if it isn't people's first language.  There could be any number of reasons why Royse777 switched to the English section, and that's also piss-poor evidence of an account changing hands unless there are other factors that would lead one to believe that's what happened.  In this case, there aren't any such additional factors, so your accusation is BS.

Don't bother slinging mud unless you've got solid proof of wrongdoing.  I realize you're probably pissed about being negged past the point of ever rehabilitating your reputation, but don't start attacking DT or any other members for flimsy reasons.
You are here from long long time, do not pretend your eyes are open.
You closed your eyes for a lot of stuff back in 2017 based on your posts.
You know that trust system in this forum means nothing and few people control it.
Do not pretend you don't know what i am talking about...
I do not care about the fake negative trust feedback on my profile, it means absolutely nothing to me and my customers using my services since 10+ years.
And since when any trust can change the way of any report against other users? Or you saying that if someone have negative trust score cannot report something suspicious...
Cmon Pharmacist, you were a lot active back in the days "fighting" negative things around but you realize it is useless. Useless just like the trust.
You just follow the path of those abusers or you will be kicked from it.
If you are going to defend one person for buying account then stop attacking everyone buying accounts because they may use it good as Royse
P.S: I am not pissed for having negative trust, you guys teach me the "game" of this forum, and i have more than 11 active accounts some of them green trusted.
This is just a shill its okay/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
October 17, 2021, 05:34:57 AM
I think that such an explanation will help the OP to sleep well?

I did not buy this account, i simply concentrate on other ventures and i moved to another country a few months ago.

Royse777 has been charged with buying an account before, but again, this is so unsubstantiated. I know dozens of people who left Russia and subsequently study English as their second language. Why couldn't this happen with the Royse777?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
October 17, 2021, 03:48:29 AM
If this person knows the Bitcointalk forum: https://youtu.be/ULPFVK8ITqs, I'm sure you will be confused by him, he can post in all locales, let alone English.

OP, if you compare the main Russian and English post accounts, maybe 99% of the accounts here changed hands.

What if you saw.
• main post german and so on english.
• the main post of the Philippines and its rivals the UK.
• Indonesian main post and so on English.
• main post french and so on english.
On, on, on and on.

Do you say the same thing for the account "changed hands" of course everyone will laugh at you for that.

very low socialization.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
October 17, 2021, 01:57:23 AM
I looked at OP's trust page and LOLLed my ass off.  He registered in January and has nothing but negative feedback.  Great job you've done so far on bitcointalk, OP.  And props for all the incontrovertible evidence you've presented that Royse777's account changed hands.  That's sarcasm, just in case it doesn't register in your pea-sized brain as such.

Dude, that's nothing.  Members have taken breaks from the forum for far longer than 5 months, and their return rarely arouses suspicion.  It's also been pointed out that English is spoken around the world, even if it isn't people's first language.  There could be any number of reasons why Royse777 switched to the English section, and that's also piss-poor evidence of an account changing hands unless there are other factors that would lead one to believe that's what happened.  In this case, there aren't any such additional factors, so your accusation is BS.

Don't bother slinging mud unless you've got solid proof of wrongdoing.  I realize you're probably pissed about being negged past the point of ever rehabilitating your reputation, but don't start attacking DT or any other members for flimsy reasons.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
October 17, 2021, 12:11:54 AM
I saw a long time ago that the Royse777 account previously wrote in the Russian local section. And deciding that he would understand in his own language, I once sent him a personal message in Russian. Royse777 answered me in Russian.
So stop your paranoia. You forgot that English is the international language of communication, and everyone is trying to learn exactly English.
It would be possible to create a drama if the account originally wrote in Chinese, and later began to communicate in Indonesian, for example.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 16, 2021, 04:02:40 PM
Op, you may have forgotten this?

Please click the link to see what Royse777 did for the community (I could not find his original thread, someone please refer the link here). If he may have changed hands, he would not have such positive trust that he is holding right now. Don't forget his contribution for the community during covid-19 pandemic.

Edit: Here is the link to his original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/project-covid-19-a-financial-aid-only-for-bitcointalk-users-5246208

If his intention was to commit any false deed (like scam), he could have done it long ago, but the account never engaged in any such controversies, so why such a thread? Without digging into his complete history, why did you open this thread? And why is this thread in meta while you are 'accusing' someone of account sales?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
October 16, 2021, 04:01:01 PM
Seems like the little untrusted feedback on his profile is correct: " Sold account. post 6038 and higher all Russian. 6037 and lower English only.
This account is not from the original owner.

If you look carefully, He made some posts in English boards too. Not just "All Russian" as you said.

Since you care too much more than every one of us here who are just pretending, Please dig up an old bitcoin address he has used in the past and ask him to sign it to prove ownership of the account.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 16, 2021, 03:49:53 PM
Seems like everyone pretend to care about account sales, but this one is invisible right?

Someone cared enough to post that feedback. You should add them to your trust list if you care too.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
October 16, 2021, 03:36:49 PM
My experience with Royse777 is that he does not speak very good English. This leads me to believe that his "primary" language is something other than English. Out of 7k posts, Royse777 made approximately 250 in Russian before he started posting in the English subs.

I don't know if MonsterV's conclusion that Royse777 was sold in mid-2017 is accurate or not. I do know that Royse777 has not done anything to hurt me personally, and I am not aware of Royse777 doing anything to hurt anyone else either.
copper member
October 16, 2021, 03:03:24 PM
Seems like the little untrusted feedback on his profile is correct: " Sold account. post 6038 and higher all Russian. 6037 and lower English only.
This account is not from the original owner."

Royse777 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ab-de-royse777-366632

Seems like everyone pretend to care about account sales, but this one is invisible right?
Pages:
Jump to: