Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila's Crypto Kingdom game is a scam, heavily in debt. Do not deposit funds. - page 3. (Read 31031 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money a worthless token into it - money a token that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

I only see one scammer here.

He didn't inject money, he injected a worthless token he made up that didn't even have a blockchain and was backed by nothing and tried to shill it in the XMR threads. If you go back you will find me calling him out on it then and there, I'm assuming those in the game didn't call him out on it as they wanted to get what they could back before the house of cards came down. So basically he injected a worthless IOU.

Appreciate the correction Smiley All I know about this game is what has been posted on the forum here in the scam section, I had not heard about it prior to that.

I used the wrong word when I said injecting "money", it should have been token as the word money would imply there was something backing it up, which we all know there isn't.

It has a use case in game (like any other game), the problem came when he tried to force an arbitrary euro peg--so don't try to characterize the players he fucked over as accomplices--as long as he was backing the deposhares with real euro and bitcoin, there was never a problem--he was literally telling us, "You'll be sorry if you don't trade your B1, E1 and M3 for M," and he did manage to back that claim up a few times by injecting fake b1 and e1 into the game and making those who cashed out look like they got out at a bad rate. I've always thought there should be an exchange asset, but when luigi created one, risto changed the ck asset to m (something I supported at the time without knowing that he would inflate the supply, so I thought it would be a simple 1ck=1m). He is very likely intentionally sabotaging the game, "why" is anyone's guess--though smooth can validate that in slack conversations he was threatening me with that action, because I wouldn't be bribed or bullied into playing the bad guy (this is around the time he started classifying me as dark in posts).

Thanks for the clarification. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money a worthless token into it - money a token that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

He didn't inject money, he injected a worthless token he made up that didn't even have a blockchain and was backed by nothing and tried to shill it in the XMR threads. If you go back you will find me calling him out on it then and there, I'm assuming those in the game didn't call him out on it as they wanted to get what they could back before the house of cards came down. So basically he injected a worthless IOU.

Appreciate the correction Smiley All I know about this game is what has been posted on the forum here in the scam section, I had not heard about it prior to that.

I used the wrong word when I said injecting "money", it should have been token as the word money would imply there was something backing it up, which we all know there isn't.

It has a use case in game (like any other game), the problem came when he tried to force an arbitrary euro peg--so don't try to characterize the players he fucked over as accomplices--as long as he was backing the deposhares with real euro and bitcoin, there was never a problem--he was literally telling us, "You'll be sorry if you don't trade your B1, E1 and M3 for M," and he did manage to back that claim up a few times by injecting fake b1 and e1 into the game and making those who cashed out look like they got out at a bad rate. I've always thought there should be an exchange asset, but when luigi created one, risto changed the ck asset to m (something I supported at the time without knowing that he would inflate the supply, so I thought it would be a simple 1ck=1m). He is very likely intentionally sabotaging the game, "why" is anyone's guess--though smooth can validate that in slack conversations he was threatening me with that action, because I wouldn't be bribed or bullied into playing the bad guy (this is around the time he started classifying me as dark in posts).
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

legendary

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money into it - money that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

copper member
I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long.

Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture.

Ummm, okay. Lips sealed

Look at your game now without Zechs funds.

You mean, look at the game now that Zech has stolen all legitimate users funds and has moved on to a new game?

Okay then.

Edited to fix words.
legendary
What a punk.
He rips people off then hangs around running a new version of the same scam game.
Then shows up to shoot his mouth off.

The rich braggart can zip it and pay his bills.
Nothing more to it than that.

New game was greated because the real scammers are running the original game.

Really? Who are these people? Please provide some evidence for your claims.

From my standpoint, and forgive me here as I only know the basics, rpietila is the one who has stolen money from all the users.

Care to correct me if I am wrong? Again, please provide some proof for your claims to be taken seriously.

I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long. Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture. Look at your game now without Zechs funds.

Yeah well I hate to inform you that those Zech funds are from the people now running the original game and they are the stolen funds that that piece of Ero Trash stole! Welcome to ignore moron.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
What a punk.
He rips people off then hangs around running a new version of the same scam game.

From my standpoint, and forgive me here as I only know the basics, rpietila is the one who has stolen money from all the users.

Care to correct me if I am wrong? Again, please provide some proof for your claims to be taken seriously.

I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long. Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture. Look at your game now without Zechs funds.
copper member
What a punk.

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
What a punk.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
What a punk.

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Thanks for the warning Smooth.  I still can't believe he managed to lose 700K XMR.

This actually kinda explains why (beyond the "Fluffypony tried to stop Monero's bubble.  And succeeded" meme) XMR has lagged behind over the last several months compared to other alts.
donator
Activity: 1722
Your stupid assholeness is not without merit, though. I am considering to add the following to the TOE with me:

"Your reasonable wishes will be fulfilled upon request, and likewise for mine.

Do not even think that it includes any lasting obligation, especially financial. Anyone who thinks I owe him anything, should check head.
"

The darkness-bred variety such as you, spend up to 30 pages to assholishly elucidate that they only screw you, not the other way round. I am ready to serve everyone, and opting out is easy: just start talking about money that you pretend to deserve from me.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Can't have anyone interfere with the next iteration of his scam

smooth: notice to leave my thread as per rules of the forum.

All novel content is welcome. Moderation removes redundancy. Stupidity tolerated only until completion, not repeatedly.

Pay your debts.
donator
Activity: 1722

All novel content is welcome. Moderation removes redundancy. Stupidity tolerated only until completion, not repeatedly.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
There really is no penetrating his arrogant ego.
I contend he really must suffer from a lot of mental issues.
A pushy stubborn "king" who simply pushes on..

And his hallmark signature is self moderation.
That is his MO here all along for years.

You know you'd get a more reasonable response from even theymos than this idiot.
I really hope you all learned a lesson here guys and are severing your ties from this lunatic.
Because clearly he has learned nothing from this or other past drama..
So you can expect more shit like this in the future i guarantee it.

I also would be extra concerned if this is sinking in with him too.
He feels he has finally lost his credibility he is far more likely to scam others more and ever worse.

Risto.. repair the damage you have done.
And have some class and apologize.
Being a mouthy stubborn arrogant child is not going to work out well for you.
If you owe money then pay it.

You bragged about having 2.2 million worth of XMR on Polo then posted a screen cap of it.
You said you forgot about it so it can't be important to you..
But the money you owe to other poor people probably is to them.
So i don't see why you don't just take out what you can from Polo and sent it to people and post proof.
If if Polo has a trade key like Cryptsy did then i bet most of these guys would happily take XMR as payment anyway.

So what is the hold up ?
Is it about as you said "who deserves their money" ?
legendary
Continued lies/spin about his past scamming, along with continued deletion by the scammer of accurate information on his new self-moderated 'game' thread.

Can someone fill me in on the exit scam?  And also where I can download the game?  I always wondered if this project left the role playing stage.

He issued B1 (mBTC) and E1 (€) which weren't backed by actual mBTC and €
When people started withdrawing he didn't pay out

Outstanding debt without interest is at 600BTC

The game doesn't download, you can access it over cryptokingdom.me

The matter is discussed amply in other CK threads and will be deleted from here promptly. Rebels have stolen both my BTC paperwallets (Embassy 4/2017) and XMR online wallets (hack 2/2016 and before). B1/E1 situation became untenable when my accounts representing more than 50% of the game were blocked from access (Ultima 5-6/2017). As a result the marketcap collapsed.

Utter and complete bullshit. Your access was blocked only after you turned the game into a scam, and refused to pay your debts. The administrators of the game are doing their best to recover from a bad situation that YOU created, and salvage some value from a game into which many have invested time and money, an investment that you did your utmost to trash.

The B1/E1 'situation became untenable' only because YOU created tokens out of thin air (fractional reserve scam step one) and then YOU not only refused to deliver funds to back those tokens (fractional reserve scam step two) but then YOU explicitly agreed to buy a large number of those tokens from those otherwise left holding the bag on your malfeasance but YOU refused to uphold YOUR end of the deal (fractional reserve scam step three).

Your parade of excuses that rivals the biblical plagues (fires, floods, and hacking, too!) has nothing to do with your refusal to pay debts. It is no one else's fault or responsibility that you (supposedly) left paper wallets sitting next to unattended lit candles, or that you are one of the earliest crypto users but can't figure how to secure your own wallets from hackers. (Nor, for that matter, that you got yourself into debt in this manner at all.)

Pay your debts.

If deleted, the notice of deletion will be added to scam thread as further evidence of bad intent and ongoing abuse of self-moderated threads to suppress accurate information about your history of scamming, most likely to facilitate future scamming.
legendary
By the way, howbout Smooth calling Reptilia a scammer?? I've never heard of a more pot/kettle situation.

Interesting. Where is the list of people I owe money who have not been paid? Where is the documentation of some deal I made which has to been upheld?

Because there is a (partial) list of those out money due to rpitilla's fractional reserve scam and unpaid debts in the OP of this thread.

Anyway, the scammer has now locked his original self-moderated game thread and started a 'new' game complete with new self-moderated thread, which will likely result in a repeated scam. Beware. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-kingdom-game-thread-2007496

EDIT:

Scammer still deleting from his self-moderated threads, in this case the new thread created to rope in more victims after locking the old one.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Scam users, lock old thread, create new thread. Wash rinse repeat.

Oldest scammer trick in the book.

Pay your debts
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Summer time so it's hot in Kelowna BC.
I think it's supposed to be 94 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow  Shocked
But I'm puss and burn easy so complain about it lots!

Funny how it looks like I'm the one that cares about this.
He fires up a new game and all is well I guess  Roll Eyes

Why is that every time I read one of your posts
It's like an adventure in reading freestyle poetry?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

He would make for a good Slam Poet. Some dude who just goes on stage and expresses his frustrations angrily - yet poetically - for too long.

By the way, howbout Smooth calling Reptilia a scammer?? I've never heard of a more pot/kettle situation.

I believe it was NPR where I first learnt about Slam Poetry. Here's a girl I last seen when she was very young, for I knew here father well when he lived in Nashville, TN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXBJKEmI-tI She takes slamming to a whole new level, and ironically she's a ... wait for it ... Bitcoiner.

Her father, Steve Eng, penned the following lyrics:

Your love is hot and heavy like a burger on a bun
Your love is just like Kmart, you got something for everyone

Your love is like a pizza, home-delivered to the door
After one slice, the customer cries for more

If Linda Lovelace needed lessons, you could show her how it's done
Your love is just like Kmart, you got something for everyone

This song needs a release
AND ... I ... NEED ... A ... RELEASE ... FOR ... MY ... BODILY ... TENSIONS

The last time I saw Steve Eng was at the main public library in downtown Nashville. He was looking for a Tennessee whore. Seriously, a Tennessee whore, and he calculated his odds of finding one at the public library. Last I heard, he did find one, and included her name in the book "Tennessee Wild West" -> https://scribdoc.com/author/stephen+richard+eng

How I remember Steve Eng:

Steve during his final days:

RIP
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Summer time so it's hot in Kelowna BC.
I think it's supposed to be 94 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow  Shocked
But I'm puss and burn easy so complain about it lots!

Funny how it looks like I'm the one that cares about this.
He fires up a new game and all is well I guess  Roll Eyes

Why is that every time I read one of your posts
It's like an adventure in reading freestyle poetry?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

He would make for a good Slam Poet. Some dude who just goes on stage and expresses his frustrations angrily - yet poetically - for too long.

Pages:
Jump to: