Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruined my account through multiple mistakes - page 5. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 10, 2020, 12:18:20 PM
You are capable of making profits from trading which is show when you made 3000 dollars profits from your capital of 400 which is too huge to be honest but then you started expecting the same kind of profits for your every trade is you biggest mistake IMHO.I think you should continue your trading again and start aiming for smaller and realistic target to achieve in certain time period.

But if you need that capital amount then starts holding on it,once the rally begins it will help you to recover the invested capital amount.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 10, 2020, 11:57:45 AM
Have you guys ever ruined your account when you were still a beginner? And by ruined I mean losing everything or a very big part of it. I started trading like 3 months ago and made my first deposit 2 months ago. After 150+ trades through the course of 1 month I managed to get my 4000$ initial investment to 7000$. Needless to say I was over the moon and I got overconfident. I invested more than usual thinking I have a great opportunity right there and even though I had a fixed plan with certain stop losses in place for every trade, after the price went against my prediction I still hold onto it thinking it will rebound and even added a little more to average down. In the end the price got my stoploss and I was down 3000$ (I don't know how I managed to lose so much in 1 trade). I was very frustrated with my idiocy and I started chasing losses (again like an idiot). Throughout the next 2 weeks I managed to lose another 2400$ by trading while mad (lost most of it when bitcoin went up from 6700 to 8000 at the beginning of the year, shorting it). Now I have only 1600$ left in my account, deeply depressed and afraid to lose even more. I'm afraid that I won't ever make it back and even if I do this is the worst timing possible with the halving rally in sight. I get more depressed even thinking of all the profit those money would have generated if the rally begins. I came here to ask for some advice since I don't trust my decisions anymore and maybe you could give me some insight.
Pages:
Jump to: