Pages:
Author

Topic: Rules are Rules - page 2. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
Rules are the basic framework for keeping the whole system balanced.

It's great to read the rules they offer before you make any trades or investment COINS or even attend an event.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.

I really agree and i admire you for admitting that it is your fault. Not every people can do that. It is okay to make mistakes but learn from it because every mistake is a lesson. Now we can learn from your mistake too and never do the mistake that you did. Good job brother.
Hmm, I salute you. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience. I admire you for being so honest about the things that you've done wrong. I wish, everyone has the same thinking as you have. But don't give up so easily about everything. Be careful in making decisions that can affect your life and else's.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

I really agree and i admire you for admitting that it is your fault. Not every people can do that. It is okay to make mistakes but learn from it because every mistake is a lesson. Now we can learn from your mistake too and never do the mistake that you did. Good job brother.
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

Thanks for the advice, but the people who do the same-a huge number ! And many still continue to do it.Everyone wants to make money-without doing anything for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
This experience is beneficial for us. Likelyhood, If exchange has some problem, it must be rectified by concern team so that every could not bear such issues. Although, rules must be followed yet there must be some concession because it may be occurred by mistake.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 02:34:49 AM
You are absolutely right. Rules are rules that  must be obligated. however, there is also wisdom where it may look at the rules and condition. hat's about in crypto? Well, there may be no rules as in the centralized system. however, as a crypto lover, rules in all ICO or programs provided must be obligated or you will get nothing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
I fully agree with you because he was wrong many times. I had to sometimes even lose money because I did not understand these or other rules correctly, or did not read them at all. Do not miss such important moments
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
It is not worth anything to miss when it comes to money. So you can not only lose your investment, but also to become a debtor. You need to be as attentive to this as possible.
Activity: 798
homt.net
August 02, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

You are really saying the truth about rules,they are very important to business, if you disobey the rules of any business you will fall into trouble, however the cryptocurrency world is no exception.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 10:38:16 PM
yes indeed the rules are still the rules that must be obeyed ,, but the cruelty there is a violation indeed there should be a warning before being given sanctions or punishment to participants crypto ,,
Activity: 686
August 02, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

It is a shame that you lost your money but at least you learned your lesson, if you did then this is going to be a cheap price to pay, there are people that pay a very high price for each lesson they learn, while not exactly the same many people learn a similar lesson when they invest in an ico while not reading the whitepaper only to find out later they invested in a scam and now they lost all their money
Activity: 78
August 02, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Thats rigth rules are rules the world is very dangerous without existing rules so does crypto has rules also but frankly stated some rules are very hard to impose due to many factors affecting in it  and other causes too.
Activity: 43
August 02, 2018, 07:53:49 PM
I've never known about a trade asking for update ID with an exchange. Except if you're completing a huge whale estimated OTC store I dont see why it is required. Indeed, even binance doesn't require this rubbish additional information
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
If anyone doesnt believe in the rules of bitcoin, bitcoin closes it. Smiley
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 30, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
Crypto needs to be followed rules and this aspect is really confusing here. I think that rules are good in the rela life but in crypto they are not so important for earning and investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
therefore reading the rules, and following the tutorial to complete the account profile before trading is very important.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
Yes the rules are in need when we will follow an activity, such as if we will follow the bounty of a particular project, of course there are rules such as accounts used min jr, posting min 10, there must be telegram and email and so on, of course this must in the attention of the participants, and the rules that are made must be obeyed
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 11:43:45 PM
Sounds like a dreadful exchange would you mind sharing the name with the rest of us so that we may avoid using them? From your side however you should read the Terms & Conditions associated with using their service and any other sites going forward.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 11:35:45 PM
I'm sure you have to follow the rules even when you're doing something small. You should not take risks and you should always be alert, especially when you are dealing with currencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
Yes, my deposit was successfully sent from my end, but i did not know that for it to reflect on their exchange,i had to send using the memo alongside the address provided by the exchange.
My thought on this is that, for the fund to reflect, it would be manually processed by the exchange, but because i did not send it with the memo ID, i was denied the fund.

some exchange using the same address to deposit. so, to differentiate your transaction is with memo ID. like stellar lumen, you need memo id to send it into exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: