Pages:
Author

Topic: Rumors confirmed: Binance margin trading coming soon - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
This is what Binance should do in order to level with their competition but even if they put margin trading available in their platform only a few skilled trader could take advantage of the feature because margin trading isn't really for everyone, even skilled traders couldn't pull of a profit from it. If you think that regular trading is hard then you should think that margin trading is twice as hard as you will be trading with borrowed funds from the exchange and that comes with an interest.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Deribit's another platform that offers leveraged swap contracts BTW, and the site offers offers up to 100x leverage on Bitcoin and 50x on Ethereum similarly to how Bitmex does it. Didn't see it included on your list and it's one of the more popular leveraged trading sites.

As for how much leverage Binance might offer, I'm thinking something in the area of 50-100x maximum. I don't ever leverage myself that high because of various factors including the fees involved in very high leveraged trades compared to lower leveraged trades, but they'll probably follow in the steps of BitMEX IMO and provide potentially high leverage to users. I'll definitely try out Binance's leveraged trading when it comes out, though. Bitmex has a few problems and I'm always open to trying out new sites.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I'm curious if this will also bring lending to Binance. They don't have lending yet, isn't it? With that they'll cover basically all the features of the other exchanges.
Possible, they would tend to cover up all exchange features in one stop.They would forseen this thing and might add it up soon.They are now
stepping with margin trading add up which is good and I guess for those bitmex users will might consider on using this platform or would
divide eventually the numbers.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I'm curious if this will also bring lending to Binance. They don't have lending yet, isn't it? With that they'll cover basically all the features of the other exchanges.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
So binance have a chance puttng margin trading feature on their site,this will be good because some traders from other platform will be back to binance because of this,because this si what binance lack off,but now it is coming so binance volume will be bigger soon.As for the leverage I think binance is planning to pushing theri max leverage to over 100x plus,but the most minimum probably they will implement is just in level with other sites @100x
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
For a few weeks now, rumors have been circulating that Binance is preparing to release a margin trading feature. First, revealing code was found in the platform’s API documentation by a random programmer. Next, Binance posted a screenshot image on Twitter to showcase the dark/light interface display, however, in doing so incidentally leaked imagery of a new “margin” tab.

Not long after the detail was noticed, a Binance official confirmed the rumors stating that the exchange will be launching margin trading feature...“soon”.

The addition of margin trading will mean that traders can open both long and short positions, and thus capitalize both rising and falling markets.

It should come at no surprise that Binance wants a piece of the margin trading capital, after the two 100x leveraging exchanges, Bitmex and Primexbt, reached their highest trading volumes ever - Bitmex hit $10 billion in 24hours on the 12th May, and PrimeXBT’s user base grew by a whopping 300% in the same week.

It’s not yet been confirmed how much leverage Binance will be offering...

So far, the major exchanges that offer margin trading and their leverage allowances include:

Poloniex - up to 2.5x
Bitfinex - up to 3.3x
Huobi - up to 5x
Kraken - up to 5x
OkEX - up to 5x
PrimeXBT - up to 100x
BitMEX - up to 100x

How high do you think Binance will go?
Pages:
Jump to: