Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Rupaya 🚀 Cryptocurrency of South-Asia 🚀 Proof of Stake - 8.4M Total Supply - page 5. (Read 31796 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
wtf Huh??
this telegram group is only open to you to write in it ?
why HuhHuh??
what kind of group is that ?
the all point of a group is to share ideas,help each other,and motivate other people to invest in rupx and it's good community.
this is notttt comminty!!!! you lost the all point

The group is open to everybody to join, please refrain from using vile language.

everyone can join.but no one other than you have write permissions.why ? it's supposed to be a community.
and good job for the new exchange Smiley 
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Congratulations for adding coin to new Exchange.

Are there any news for implementing MasterNodes?
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
RUP Developer
Hey guys. This ones for the developers. I have RUPAY coin on NOVA exchange and they are closing down. All other exchanges are on an old chain apparently and there is not mac wallet? What does  "need to compile" mean?.  I only have a mac and only a few days left to transfer coins from nova exchange or sell up (if possible). I dont wish to sell. So where can i store my coins? Sorry if im being daft but im kinda newish at holding coins. any help from you wonderful crew out there who know better would be much appreciated (layman's terms please) or dev if you would care to respond asap would be great. Thanks for your help friends. :-)

Hey,

Mac Wallet will be released soon, team is working on the web staking wallet.

We will be listed on stocks.exchange soon. You can transfer them there or on coins markets
Activity: 234
Hey guys. This ones for the developers. I have RUPAY coin on NOVA exchange and they are closing down. All other exchanges are on an old chain apparently and there is not mac wallet? What does  "need to compile" mean?.  I only have a mac and only a few days left to transfer coins from nova exchange or sell up (if possible). I dont wish to sell. So where can i store my coins? Sorry if im being daft but im kinda newish at holding coins. any help from you wonderful crew out there who know better would be much appreciated (layman's terms please) or dev if you would care to respond asap would be great. Thanks for your help friends. :-)

you can transfer your RUPAY coin from nova exchange to coinsmarket exchange (they are on new chain). https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RUPX.htm
Activity: 1
Activity: 50
I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi dev,

Now when old RUPX chain is dead, do you have set date for updating coin info in Blockfolio?

Thank you
RUP Developer
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.

What bounty are you talking about  Huh
RUP Developer
what will happen to the old RUPX coins in nova. Seems trading is still going on. will the old coins be burned?

Yes, well nova is going to burn them.
Nova is closing down so I have no idea what's going on, although mod: 42dareader0 has sent an email to the Admin to get some updates, I won't be keeping my hopes high.
Activity: 234
what will happen to the old RUPX coins in nova. Seems trading is still going on. will the old coins be burned?
Activity: 56
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 32
How are you doing with the Cryptopia listing?
Activity: 144
RUPAY and RUPX on each site different then? I have few in coinsmarkets and few in nova what to do

They are the same, RUPAY is a temporary ticker on NOVA. Get the desktop wallet and you will be sorted
Thanks
RUP Developer
RUPAY and RUPX on each site different then? I have few in coinsmarkets and few in nova what to do

They are the same, RUPAY is a temporary ticker on NOVA. Get the desktop wallet and you will be sorted
Activity: 144
RUP Developer
Coinswap has officially ended today, The old chain will no longer be supported and block explorer will be phased out in a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: