Pages:
Author

Topic: Rupture of ETH bubbles - page 6. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
Actually this market is infected because of price based on this ETH is also falling which is really unbelievable and at this time we need to hold this coin after when the price will increase we can sell them also we want that this coin will increase again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
I am interested in blomberg's argument about the decline of ETH. Everything comes from 2 sides. But I still believe there will be an adjustment from Buterin itself on the "balance" of eth value and positive change will come.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
August 14, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
There are so many talks about ETH on the forum that it fell very much! As if it fell one one! Yes it's a strong drawdown, but in it's all crypto currency! Wait a little, everything will fall into place! ETH all the same is an excellent technology and it's kept very many altcoins!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 14, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?

We cannot actually say where the cause of this bloodbath is coming from,but I know that this crypto battle will soon be over, let us hope that the correction will end in few days. We have hard a lot of stories about Saudi Arabia banning cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
The ETH value continues to decline to -17.93% at the moment, whether this decline is caused by investors monitoring warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market or perhaps just a glimpse of wind from the impact of economic law so that it has an influence big to projects being a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: