Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia - page 5. (Read 1855 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 04:41:11 PM
Big beautiful country but with a bad people in government
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
August 31, 2017, 02:38:06 PM
Russia is a big country but ruled by idiots. They brought the country to the fact that the economy is less than the economy of any state in America. Russian always trust their lives to the king, and so from time to time in Russia there were bloody riots which permanently destroy the country. Educated people only live in big cities. For the rest of the country live stupid drunks. There is of course a performance, but they are very rare.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2017, 11:06:51 AM
What do you know about Russia?
And what do you think about it?
Thanks!
Russia is currently the world's military superpower due to their Nuclear Arsenal thats my opinion but when it comes to their economy they are very much lacking and they don't have lots of friends as well, even member countries of the former Soviet Union are not on good terms with them and they are also known to be the consumers of Vodka, No one can out drink a Russian.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 08:05:59 AM
Thanks!
Enormous on territory country. Rich on oil and gas, but people in little cities live low. There are beautiful places, but there are bad roads. In winter there very coldly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 06:59:19 AM
Russia is a big beautiful country with many interesting places. I was only in Moscow, but I would like to visit other cities in the warm season, as it is very cold in winter.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 06:52:46 AM
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: