Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia as the cornerstone of the world economy - page 3. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Without Russia, the world will live, I can say you overpraise Russia.

The war going on presently is not only between Russia and Ukraine but between Russia and the world at large.the Russian government has every country on its toes now.
The war is not between the world and Russia, the war is between US, UK, EU and Russia. But most countries in the world see Russia invasion as inappropriate.

Russia may be going through economic decline presently cause by the war.
Rouble price has been increasing back and almost up to pre-war time. Maybe the effect of the sanction can continue to increase after some years if EU do not change their decision but Russia is already negotiating with other friendly countries for the supply of exports from Russia.

Political war is not a problem to Russia but ecomical war which is presently going on with most of the countries of the world
I do not know what will happen to be earnest, we are all watching, but Russia may see negative effect of EU not importing from Russia again which may happen.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
The invasion of Russia in Ukraine has highlights different repercussions be it positive or negative.The war going on presently is not only between Russia and Ukraine but between Russia and the world at large.the Russian government has every country on its toes now.
   Russia may be going through economic decline presently cause by the war.buy I am certain before starting the war,they have projected the long run advantage of the war.
   Political war is not a problem to Russia but ecomical war which is presently going on with most of the countries of the world
Pages:
Jump to: