Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia, India & China prepare to BAN bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM
Who at all pay these people and make them spread fear and panic in the bitcoin society in the first place, there is no itention by either China, Russia nor India to ban bitcoins, it's a;; a hoax by am sure BCH proponents or these bankers.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
November 13, 2017, 09:54:30 PM
I don't think Chinese will officially ban bitcoin because its still the good income for their people, and also good opportunities for their country if they have any method to control it. As phenomenon nowadays is The Industrial Revolution 4.0, so in spite of banning bitcoin (which can be seen as a volunteer of 4IR) they can find how to control and develop it.
p/s: However, in my country, Vietnam, Government still want to ban bitcoin in early 2018 because they think that will harm banking system. lol
Activity: 77
November 13, 2017, 09:47:35 PM
Last few month, there a rumors these 3 countries prepare to ban bitcoin.
Someone told me they started to suppress bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to let their citizen know and start selling bitcoin to avoid bigger lost.
They started with ban exchanges, ICO and other strict rule...

I have believe in bitcoin but with recent development, i'm really worried if this countries ban bitcoin.
Lot small countries already ban bitcoin.
Even CME Futures plan to launch bitcoin product, it almost impossible if SEC will allow CME. They definitely will not allow it happen.

What do you think? How long until bitcoin fully banned?

The Chinese are wise and I don't think they will completely ban Bitcoin. They may impose some restrictions, but not a total ban. As for Russia and India, I don't know what their decision may be. However, Bitcoin has come to say and will not be totally banned all over the world. More companies are beginning to accept it as a means of payment.
Activity: 77
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
November 13, 2017, 08:57:50 PM
IMHO is just another FUD because the goverment don't know how to adapt themself to the new way of electronic currencys as crypto are.
So for now and ever bitcoin won't  be banned.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:56:21 PM
Last few month, there a rumors these 3 countries prepare to ban bitcoin.
Someone told me they started to suppress bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to let their citizen know and start selling bitcoin to avoid bigger lost.
They started with ban exchanges, ICO and other strict rule...

I have believe in bitcoin but with recent development, i'm really worried if this countries ban bitcoin.
Lot small countries already ban bitcoin.
Even CME Futures plan to launch bitcoin product, it almost impossible if SEC will allow CME. They definitely will not allow it happen.

What do you think? How long until bitcoin fully banned?
Pages:
Jump to: