Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is a threat to this world? - page 3. (Read 2124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
July 05, 2015, 05:34:25 AM
I think the results of the poll speak for themselves and not to add any more.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 05, 2015, 05:29:24 AM
It's not a civil war. Russian soldiers occupied Ukraine.

As far as I know, there are no active duty Russian soldiers in Ukraine right now. Stop watching propaganda channels such as MSNBC, BBC and the CNN.

There's enough evidence – do you think EU/US/Australia/Canada are introduced trade sanctions just for fun?

Sanctions should have been imposed on the EU/US/Australia/Canada for overthrowing a democratically elected government and replacing it with one composed of the Neo-Nazis.

The U.S. had several wars without the support of the international community

What do you mean by the international community? You mean NATO allies such as Canada and the United Kingdom? As far as I know, none of the American invasions were sanctioned by the United Nations, or any other international body.
legendary
July 05, 2015, 04:49:03 AM
You forgot Ukraine, but Putin doesn't admit that. It wouldn't be a democratic annexation if he admitted it....

A civil war is ongoing in Ukraine, where Eastern Ukrainians are kicking the asses of the neo-Nazis from Western Ukraine. Russia is not officially involved in any of this. That said, Some 80% of the Ukrainian population speaks Russian as their first language, and have close family ties to Russia. What sort of family ties the Americans had with the Libyans, Iraqis, Afghans.etc?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 05, 2015, 04:22:47 AM
I think that US is a true threat to this world since US always involve their selves in many world problems, like invasion on Afghanistan - Iraq, civil war in Vietnam and Korea, ISIS, etc or maybe that problems were made by US itself. I don't think Russia is a threat, and imo Putin is one of the great leaders in the world.

Don't forget to vote for this.

Previously I thought to just vote 'no', but since you have 'US is a threat' choice, then I prefer it.

Unfortunately, that will change in 2016, when the Pinocchibitch becomes the new POTUS.

Yeah I think no good candidate for become a next POTUS. The middle east countries must prepare to get invaded by US after US people choose new president.
legendary
July 05, 2015, 04:07:18 AM
Russia has invaded zero countries in the last 70 years. On the other hand, the Americans have invaded more than 70 sovereign countries during the same time period. So it is clear who is a bigger threat to the world peace. That said, I have to admit that the United States had become a little bit Pacifist ever since Obama took over as the POTUS. Unfortunately, that will change in 2016, when the Pinocchibitch becomes the new POTUS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
July 05, 2015, 03:49:32 AM
I think that US is a true threat to this world since US always involve their selves in many world problems, like invasion on Afghanistan - Iraq, civil war in Vietnam and Korea, ISIS, etc or maybe that problems were made by US itself. I don't think Russia is a threat, and imo Putin is one of the great leaders in the world.

Don't forget to vote for this.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 05, 2015, 03:30:04 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
July 05, 2015, 02:19:04 AM
Recently I have been hearing a lot of russian threat to the west. Obama said ISIS and Russia are two most evils in this world right now. What about you? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: