Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia on the way to zero - page 4. (Read 570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1890
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2022, 07:35:50 PM
Of course, like everyone else, I am against the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and I am also against military adventures and wars anywhere in the world because they only cause havoc and destruction, but some people may not see Putin as you see him, some see him as a patriotic leader who stood in the face of the West trying to subject Russia and the world to its control. Absolute, America and the West want to dominate the world and do not want anyone to stand in their way. I am not with Putin, but I am not with the West either. I see that the greed of both sides, the West and Russia, will cause the world to be destroyed.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 21, 2022, 06:55:08 PM
The people of India will rebel at the over-taxation burden their leaders will place on them to achieve any great military aspirations.

Cool
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
April 21, 2022, 06:50:13 PM
This is where you are both wrong. Whoever gets involved in this greater war will only weaken themselves further. Russia and the US are running on the fumes of fiat. The real victors if they don't get involved in conflict will be China and India. Who makes things prospers look at the US after WWII they prospered at the aftermath expense of Europe's great war with itself. If China tries to take Taiwan then I rescind my statement and if India goes to war with China over a border dispute then nobody wins everyone just starves and faces strife. Overall, I still think India sees the most to gain of all nations or any nation that sits back and produces while everyone else destroys themselves.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 21, 2022, 03:34:52 PM
Russia on the way to zero

Russia on the way to ruling the world. Once the USDollar crashes, the US won't have any strength. Things like crypto, NFTs, the up and coming GTE, precious metals... are all crashing the USD.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1022
April 17, 2022, 09:13:10 AM
Alik Bakhshi
Russia on the way to zero

Zeroed is successfully moving towards multiplying the partially disintegrated Russian Empire by zero. The fact is that everything that is done in Russia repeats the situation that developed before the collapse of the Soviet Union. The reduction in the export of hydrocarbon raw materials, as the main product of the empire, the enormous costs of armaments, as a result, the general impoverishment of the population, the impossibility of acquiring Western scientific and technological achievements, without which all military products will turn out to be rubbish, regional wars (Syria, Ukraine), all this will lead to to the final collapse of the Evil Empire.

Zeroed himself will certainly appear before the International Tribunal as being directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Chechens and residents of deliberately blown up houses, for the downing of a civilian plane with 298 passengers, for aggression in Georgia and Ukraine, for murder with the help of special forces. services with the use of prohibited chemical weapons, if not crucified on the gates of the Kremlin by the rebellious people. This process of disintegration is inevitable due to the return nullified to an authoritarian centralized system of power identical to that under the communists. In other words, the zeroed turned the vector of history back. Moreover, it even got to the point that a kind of “St. George's Day” appeared, when once a year the Nullified fulfills the requests of the lucky ones, for example, instructs to fix the dilapidated roof, replace the broken toilet bowl, etc. By the way, this is a good indicator, testifying to the omnipotence of the Zeroed, whose will is comparable to the will of the monarch. In a democratic country, the president cannot afford to issue such orders, except perhaps privately at his own expense. Zeroed and it does not occur to what shame he lowered the country. However, for the Russian people this is the norm. It seems that the servile mentality is not exterminable among the people with its great-power worldview, which, in general, is the main condition for the reincarnation of the Reset from the President into the Tsar of All Russia. Reset to zero along with the “back to the empire” vector returns the people a falsified history that does not cause moral damage to their relic imperial worldview. (1)

However, the development vector of human civilization does not tolerate a return to the past, is not compatible with the “back to the empire” vector, and will certainly crush the relic empire. (2)
   Reset to zero, confusing the servile obedience of his people with Western society, he lost his sense of reality so much that he turned to the West with an ultimatum to submit to his royal will, which caused a commotion that turned into a sneer at the pug barking at the elephant.

1. Back to the empire, or the restoration of historical justice according to Putin. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/22792.html
2. When the donkey dies. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/3702.html

01/13/2022
Pages:
Jump to: