Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Local - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
November 27, 2022, 10:22:24 AM
I demand from the administration of this forum to remove the topic ~ which offends my feelings
I can't read Russian, so I don't know whether or not your claims are accurate, but "being offended" is not a reason to delete anything. You should read Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ, and if any forum rules are broken, you can report the posts to moderators (and discuss it here in Meta if you disagree with the Mod's decission).

I intend to ignore all stupidity coming out of the EUSSR.
EU has no power over Bitcointalk.

and the US to hold the administration of this forum accountable.
See:
I sincerely hope that the administration will meet the needs of the entire Ukrainian community of this forum and fulfill our demands.
I disagree. First, the Ukrainian people have other worries than what's posted online by people who's opinion they don't value. But more importantly: the freedoms offered by Bitcointalk are very rare on the internet, and I highly appreciate them. Even if I completely disagree with what's being said.

As they say: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

I feel like I should add a disclaimer: my opinion on freedom of speech doesn't mean I agree with what's being said, and I feel for the Ukrainian people who didn't deserve this at all.
when you come to your house, and you see a smoking pile of garbage from an exploding shell in the place of your house, you can stick your "freedom" up your ass
I will do everything to attract all your criminal forum, which encourages the killing of civilians sons of bitches!!!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 27, 2022, 10:13:04 AM
I demand from the administration of this forum to remove the topic ~ which offends my feelings
I can't read Russian, so I don't know whether or not your claims are accurate, but "being offended" is not a reason to delete anything. You should read Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ, and if any forum rules are broken, you can report the posts to moderators (and discuss it here in Meta if you disagree with the Mod's decission).

I intend to ignore all stupidity coming out of the EUSSR.
EU has no power over Bitcointalk.

and the US to hold the administration of this forum accountable.
See:
I sincerely hope that the administration will meet the needs of the entire Ukrainian community of this forum and fulfill our demands.
I disagree. First, the Ukrainian people have other worries than what's posted online by people who's opinion they don't value. But more importantly: the freedoms offered by Bitcointalk are very rare on the internet, and I highly appreciate them. Even if I completely disagree with what's being said.

As they say: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

I feel like I should add a disclaimer: my opinion on freedom of speech doesn't mean I agree with what's being said, and I feel for the Ukrainian people who didn't deserve this at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
November 27, 2022, 09:09:30 AM
The military aggression of the Russian Federation against the independence of Ukraine continues for the ninth month. Why am I a resident of Ukraine, entering the branch of the Russian locale, should see the topic "politics"? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=91.0
In which the Russians are openly promoting their war, calling for the destruction of my country and my people? Why is the Russian locale run by two Russian Nazis xandry and Xal0lex? Supporting and not deleting the posts of Russian assassins? And they delete the posts of those who support the Ukrainians. I remind you that this forum is the Western world. And he must support the sanctions that the whole world has imposed against Russia.
I demand from the administration of this forum to remove the topic "politics" from the Russian locale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=91.0 which offends my feelings, and the feelings of the citizens of my country Ukraine. Who are suffering right now from the war that the Russians started. If the administration of the forum does not comply with my requirement. I will apply to all supervisory authorities of the EU and the US to hold the administration of this forum accountable. I sincerely hope that the administration will meet the needs of the entire Ukrainian community of this forum and fulfill our demands.
Sorry for my English.
Pages:
Jump to: