Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Miner Coin (RMC) - page 2. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
They started writing software contest.
What do you think?

Дopoгиe дpyзья! У нac cтapтyeт кoнкypc пo нaпиcaнию ПO для мaйнepa Myльтиклeт!
Этo oчeнь вaжнaя миccия и мы ждeм тaлaнтливыx paзpaбoтчикoв. Toлькo чecтнaя кoнкypeнция oпpeдeлит cильнeйшиx!
Пoбeдитeлeй ждeт 1% oт мaйнингa c иcпoльзoвaниeм иx coфтa нa мaйнepe Myльтиклeт. Лyчшиe и cвoeвpeмeнныe paбoты бyдyт пocтaвлятьcя в кoмплeктe c мaйнepoм.

C пoдpoбным oпиcaниeм и ycлoвиями кoнкypca вы мoжeтe oзнaкoмитьcя пo aдpecy: https://rmc.one/ru/multiclet/

Dear friends! We are starting a contest for writing software for the Multiclet miner!
This is a very important mission and we are waiting for talented developers. Only fair competition will determine the strongest!
The winners will receive a prize: 1% of the mining on the Multiclet on their software. The best and timely work will be delivered with the miner.

A detailed description and conditions of the contest can be found at: https://rmc.one/multiclet/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
I doubt those people are the famous persons in Russia.
and I've ever heard a thing about Multiclet processor,  the Russians did the Elbrus CPU, yes but that is another story I think
but Russians really creative, they can do something really decent.. not sure, though, this is the case ))
February 13, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
Hi!! I start to see the pages related to RMC, but I see many info in russian, I am from Mexico, and the russian info is very complex to me  Huh, is there someone who speak russian and wants to colaborate to this post?? I think that 22 TH/s miner is a good option to consider, but i want to be safe for a scam.

Saludos!!            
                                                            I'm from Russia, and my language is Russian.  As for this project, I do not have confidence in it and I did not invest in it.  This is my personal opinion, based on my experience and knowledge.  The safest way to extract coins, this is when mining on your own farm.  If you want someone else to mine for you, then you risk losing your money.

Now more and more participants are suspicious about this project, because of their lack of communication in the telegram chat, they hardly answer any of the questions.

I really would like to know your personal opinion as a Russian.

Are those members which is stated as a core stuff of RMC really reliable? Are they famous person in Russia? Do they often show up on TV? 
(Sergei Bobylev, Boris Zyrianov, Dmitry Marinichev, Nikolai Streltsov, Aleksei Demidov, Konstantin Alenov, Oksana Bobyleva)

As a foreigner, I don't know any of them.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
February 12, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
Hi!! I start to see the pages related to RMC, but I see many info in russian, I am from Mexico, and the russian info is very complex to me  Huh, is there someone who speak russian and wants to colaborate to this post?? I think that 22 TH/s miner is a good option to consider, but i want to be safe for a scam.

Saludos!!            
                                                            I'm from Russia, and my language is Russian.  As for this project, I do not have confidence in it and I did not invest in it.  This is my personal opinion, based on my experience and knowledge.  The safest way to extract coins, this is when mining on your own farm.  If you want someone else to mine for you, then you risk losing your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 12, 2018, 05:45:46 AM
650 kh/s cryptonight minner that was Big hashrate if it on a single chip, then if it real it will kill GPU Rig for cryptonight Grin Grin. and then we will see big discount price for AMD GPU if it happen, but since the cryptonight algo is asic resistant it is just like a little bit unreal for me.
February 12, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
One more thing, you can use RMC to buy Sunrise miners, paying RMC tokens equivalent to f $1600 + VAT.
Sunrise was supposed to be released in September 2017, but still not many machine is working because they don't have a waterline to cool them with.
February 12, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
What is the purpose of RMC coin? Do you need that coin to buy Russian Miner's ASICs or you can buy them with bitcoins? I am interested but I couldn't find enough information and feedback from customers.

Basically RMC is a token to buy Multiclet, a miner estimated performance of the device based on Multiclet processor would be 5 Gh/s on the algorithm Ethash (Ethereum) (consuming 1 kW) and 650 kH/s on the algorithm CryptoNight (Monero). You can't buy Multiclet directly by BTC. 1 RMC = 1 Multiclet.

You can buy RMC token in several exchanges. I'm using Bitflip, but not many people trading, so the value goes up and down a lot. I suggest you put BTC in the exchange, and wait @ Buy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
January 11, 2018, 06:02:38 PM
What is the purpose of RMC coin? Do you need that coin to buy Russian Miner's ASICs or you can buy them with bitcoins? I am interested but I couldn't find enough information and feedback from customers.
Activity: 3
November 25, 2017, 04:58:11 AM
Hi!! I start to see the pages related to RMC, but I see many info in russian, I am from Mexico, and the russian info is very complex to me  Huh, is there someone who speak russian and wants to colaborate to this post?? I think that 22 TH/s miner is a good option to consider, but i want to be safe for a scam.

Saludos!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 19, 2017, 02:54:45 AM
Their website has a 22 TH/s miner and some pretty interesting details about a new Multiclet(sp) chip claiming 650KH/s Cryptonight.

Does anybody have any experience with this ICO?
Wouldn't mind buying a 22TH miner...

Hmm...sounds great if its true.. however, I belive it when I see it. And very sceptical about that cryptonight chip too. But who knows.. good if there is some serious competition agains bitmain etc!

I agree with you that there are reasons to be sceptic about it
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 02:51:20 AM
Their website has a 22 TH/s miner and some pretty interesting details about a new Multiclet(sp) chip claiming 650KH/s Cryptonight.

Hmm...sounds great if its true.. however, I belive it when I see it. And very sceptical about that cryptonight chip too. But who knows.. good if there is some serious competition agains bitmain etc!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I do electrical.
September 19, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: