Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Passenger Plane and it's Bomb - page 3. (Read 2117 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 06, 2015, 12:37:35 AM
I hope the truth will be known. Nothing has disappeared in the deep of an ocean. All the parts are in the desert, waiting to be picked up by analysts, so I'm surprised we still don't know what happened. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone is hiding facts.

All true.  But they are out there picking up those parts.  And I suspect that whoever did it will soon find the wrath of the russian people focused a hundred fold on them.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
November 05, 2015, 08:22:34 PM
I hope the truth will be known. Nothing has disappeared in the deep of an ocean. All the parts are in the desert, waiting to be picked up by analysts, so I'm surprised we still don't know what happened. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone is hiding facts.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 05, 2015, 07:38:34 PM
These days it could be anybody.. IS, Russian extrements, Ukrainian retaliation.. the list is too long.

I feel symphathy for the victims and knowing the Russians.. Poetin.. it won't take long before they retaliate.

My guess Russian interference in the middle east made them a target for extremist. In a way it is good, so Poetin can't keep his eyes closed, and start contributing to a solution over there..

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 05, 2015, 06:12:30 PM
New thread to replace one unfairly smearing Israelis as responsible.

I suggest the Usual Suspects.

Right. Like Osama Bin Laden.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 05, 2015, 05:49:34 PM
New thread to replace one unfairly smearing Israelis as responsible.

I suggest the Usual Suspects.
Pages:
Jump to: