Pages:
Author

Topic: Rx 480 / GTX 1070 - Daily Profitability chart since start of 2017 - page 2. (Read 1972 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Thank you!

That was exactly the diagram I was looking for. Do you have any script to generate it from a database? It would be interesting to generalize it a little bit, with other coins and other GPU hashrate.
For example I would like to see the same graph for a 1070 mining ZEC and mining every day the best coin.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Eth blocktime has jumped to 18.59 seconds on the same day ETH fiat price has tanked 20%. https://etherscan.io/chart/blocktime

That green drop off is going to get steeper.

So many old timers told the miners to just sell their cards to mindless zombies noobs.... I don't know about $50 but 1070s will be back in stock and those RX 470 prices are gonna tank. If you sold your RX 470 for $450 you could almost buy 3 eth right now, how many months would a single RX470 have to mine to earn that  Shocked

Anybody catch Goldman Sach's prediction for $4000 BTC (see Coinbase fluff piece)?  Yeah those banking weasels will buy off Jihan....

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how this is all orchestrated.... we need some popcorn in here.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
The only real winners here are the traders and the miners who played the long game, if you mined or bought eth from October 2016 and sold on June 2017 then you made a huge profit but then again, there is no crystal ball, maybe the people who played long are still playing long. As the profitability decreased a lot and will decrease a lot in the next month or so regarding the continuously rising difficulty, hashrate drop and a possible eth reward reduction from 5 to 2.5 eth per block.

Well we could say the other winners are gpu dealers, massive overpriced gpu's to idiots. 
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

This is based on 30MH/s which is roughly a RX 580. This doesn't take into account dual mining profits. It also doesn't take into account any other altcoins other than ETH.

Shows you how crazy the last 2 months were. Particularly May and June 2017. Also shows you how little profit there was to be made in the first 2 months of the year.

Reference and credit goes to:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6mj8q1/welcome_to_the_ice_age/
Pages:
Jump to: