Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 113. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2014, 12:19:30 AM

I don't see why we're giving this scumbag troll the time of day

Yeah, the REAL troll is Ryan !!   and all of his shill accounts (you).

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
December 12, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

+1  

just ignore him. look at all of his posts.. an obvious troll is obvious.. bullshit talks, money walks.
There is a reason why everyone signs up with ryan week after week
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
December 12, 2014, 06:11:02 PM
This

Ryan has delivered 12,831% in profits since september. LOL the largest verifiable returns in the entire altcoin scene. matched by nobody as far as I have seen or heard

Activity: 83
December 12, 2014, 06:03:04 PM
 Roll Eyes alot of misinformation out there

we all buy at the bottom within a specific range of prices which is clear when you look at the charts so its impossible to dump without taking a loss

nlg and ltcd are both coins we were told to buy weeks ago while everyone else have only just started to buy

i was with the team last month and have learned a lot about what to do and when to do it. last week and the week before brought me 4 times my btc so from what I have experienced i would recommend ryan to everyone as a primer to learning how everything works, which is where the value is for me
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 12, 2014, 05:37:29 PM
Activity: 183
December 12, 2014, 05:30:19 PM
LOL guy posts FUD with fake account then self promotes a post made with his real account

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/must-read-especially-noobs-how-to-make-profit-785977).

LOOL Look at this rococco guys post history he has some perverted obsession with ryan. you need a life fella Wink

As for how much money I've made with ryan one word sums it up........... BUNDLES!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2014, 02:55:44 PM
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
December 12, 2014, 02:05:04 PM
01 Dec - 11 Dec
Total return: 162%
Coins: LTCD

You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

LTCD

To make serious money, there are several important factors that must be worked into your strategy.

Pattern exploitation, Market timing and Price Behaviour form the linchpin of the most basic – but successful – trading strategy.

However, something I have noticed about novice traders is that they are weak minded. They don’t research the price history of the coins they trade – thus the foundation of their entire strategy is weak... Also, they are weak handed which is detrimental to their overall profitability.

Novice traders  seem to believe that what unfolds in the market within the short space of 24 hours is all that matters. These short-sighted traders are under the impression that holding a position in a coin for longer than one hour is a sin – they even refer to this as “bagholding”. This is why they will forever be novice traders, and will never make serious money.

Novice traders have a misguided view on how this market actually works, so they tend to over-trade. They take pride in the fact that they execute several trades a day, but make absolutely no money in the process.

This is the opposite of proper trading etiquette.

A skilled trader will execute roughly 20 – 30 completed trades in a month and make 10 times more money than a  novice trader who executes 20 – 30 completed trades within one or two days.

That is efficiency, and comes down to how well thought out your strategy is.

Let’s take this LTCD trade for example. LTCD has been a recurring PumpersPick for weeks now. I spoke about the LTCD accumulation cycle here and here.

With that being said I must direct a question toward the novices.

How comfortable would you be taking a position in a coin that is trading with very low volume, has alarmingly low buy support, is on the 5th page of Bittrex and isn’t the ‘talk of the town’?

Better question..

How comfortable would you feel being told to build a substantial position in this coin, and then to hold indefinitely – even if it means holding for a month straight?

You see, this is trading... This is how things work!

You can’t force an opinion on a market, the market will move when it is ready to move. There is no point saying to yourself “if this coin doesn’t move in two days, I’m selling”... That is an attempt to force an opinion on the market, which never ends well.

Being a skilled trader means:

1.   Spotting high probability opportunities
2.   Taking advantage of accumulation cycles
3.   Having PATIENCE
4.   Selling during the distribution cycle

Take this LTCD trade for example

The all-time high for LTCD is 2997 Satoshi, which occurred on September the 12th. On November the 22nd the price hit a low of 102 Satoshi – which is a -96% decline in value. After hitting this low of 102 Sats, a rally erupted as the price surged to 333 Satoshi – a +226% gain.  The total volume for this rally was 62 BTC, which is an indication that demand is sky high within the 100 – 300 Satoshi range.

This has some important implications.

You see yesterday, 11th Dec, the price surged from 175 Satoshi to 455 Satoshi – that is a 160% increase in value.

This spells out the accumulation range for this coin.

100 Satoshi to 455 Satoshi... Which is a clear indication that a much larger move is in the works.

Like I said before, I have several price alerts on LTCD – every time it falls into the 100 – 200 Satoshi region, I want to be adding some inventory to my warehouse.. for obvious reasons.

LTCD is a market that is allowing a lot of people to literally mint Bitcoins as and when they please. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Tip: Unskilled traders tend to trade too much. They don’t pick their spots selectively enough. When they see the market moving, they want to be in on the action. So, they end up forcing the trade rather than waiting patiently. Patience is an important trait that many people don’t have. This desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in crypto. You need to have the patience to wait for real opportunities and resist the temptation to trade all the time. Don’t spend all of your time in front of the screen watching prices move. The dangers of this are twofold; it can lead to overtrading, and it is likely to increase the chance of prematurely liquidating good positions on insignificant adverse price movement.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
PumpersPicks.com
December 12, 2014, 01:53:06 PM

So I woke up to a 238% profit today off of LTCD. I think I'm starting to see how things really work with these alts

ye ltcd was awesome today.. Grin Cheesy my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

getting closer to my monhtly target

Nice

It's all about being able to come back to the table with more capital every month

If more people grasped that one fact, then the market would be a different place

Well done, and enjoy your profit
Activity: 183
December 12, 2014, 01:42:25 PM
1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink

im up 8 btc for the month bro not complaining one bit

its getting easier thats for sure and profit is profit..... if you put that 8 btc to work then 16 btc is the next flip. Some people would love to pull 8 btc in 12 days
Activity: 173
December 11, 2014, 06:07:16 PM
1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink

im up 8 btc for the month bro not complaining one bit
Activity: 72
December 11, 2014, 05:41:50 PM
my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

You should have bought more bro i know some people got 2 btc or more from that flip. Still 1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink
Activity: 173
December 11, 2014, 05:09:14 PM

So I woke up to a 238% profit today off of LTCD. I think I'm starting to see how things really work with these alts

ye ltcd was awesome today.. Grin Cheesy my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

Activity: 72
December 11, 2014, 03:17:52 PM
Every time LTCD dips into lower price levels there is always a pool of liquidity, in the form of buy orders, to absorb the impact of the plunge. With every descent into lower price levels, there is more BTC being brought into the market than there is being pulled out.

In addition to this, sell resistance has remained low within the 100 Satoshi  to 300 Satoshi range – which indicates that it is only a matter of time before the floodgates give way and the price really begins to surge upwards back into the 1000 Satoshi region.

Remember my previous post in which I described the process of accumulation? Well, with each plunge, skilled traders are strengthening their position and stocking up their warehouses in preparation for a much larger move.

But don’t be fooled.

Accumulation doesn’t last forever.

Once the jittery novice traders have been shaken out of the market and there is no one left to fill those strategically placed lowball buy orders – you will see a hoard of traders pulling their low bids and entering the market via the sell side, pushing the price higher which will mark the end of accumulation and the commencing of the Distribution phase.

Bought at 117, 120, 160 sold today for 372, and 437

More of these please Cheesy

Activity: 64
December 11, 2014, 09:27:30 AM
Every time LTCD dips into lower price levels there is always a pool of liquidity, in the form of buy orders, to absorb the impact of the plunge. With every descent into lower price levels, there is more BTC being brought into the market than there is being pulled out.

In addition to this, sell resistance has remained low within the 100 Satoshi  to 300 Satoshi range – which indicates that it is only a matter of time before the floodgates give way and the price really begins to surge upwards back into the 1000 Satoshi region.

Remember my previous post in which I described the process of accumulation? Well, with each plunge, skilled traders are strengthening their position and stocking up their warehouses in preparation for a much larger move.

But don’t be fooled.

Accumulation doesn’t last forever.

Once the jittery novice traders have been shaken out of the market and there is no one left to fill those strategically placed lowball buy orders – you will see a hoard of traders pulling their low bids and entering the market via the sell side, pushing the price higher which will mark the end of accumulation and the commencing of the Distribution phase.

Bought at 117, 120, 160 sold today for 372, and 437

More of these please Cheesy
Activity: 205
December 10, 2014, 05:30:33 PM

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market.

I've sent you a pm about this sir. let's talk

Waiting to hear back from you ryan. thanks
PumpersPicks.com
December 10, 2014, 12:36:56 PM
02 Dec - 09 Dec
Total return: 120%
Coins: XWT

In order to avoid danger, one must first know where danger lies. A cross-section of the operation of novice traders in crypto shows a lack of interest when prices are low and the market is dragging along. When prices begin to advance, these same novice traders finally start buying, and this buying increases in proportion to the extent and velocity of the advance. In other words, as prices are rising, novice traders are 99.9% bullish , whilst skilled traders are 99.9% bearish (it is the skilled traders that make up 99.9% of the sell side throughout the entire duration of a bull run). The implication is, there is obviously a disconnect when looking at the mindset of the unskilled trader in comparison with the mindset and approach of the skilled trader. Although it is common knowledge that, in order to win, you must “buy low, and sell high” – novice traders approach the market in such a peculiar way. They view low prices as high (or too risky) thus they refrain from getting into the most optimal, high profit trading opportunities. Even more peculiar, novice traders view high prices as low (or less risky – “since everyone else is buying”) so they also buy in (at the top of the market) and fail to make a profit simply because – the only time you profit is when you are selling whilst ‘the herd’ is buying. Novice traders lose because they are ‘the herd’ who buys whilst skilled traders are selling. So, to succeed in crypto, all you need to do is alter your mind-set.

XWT

To the people who have been sending me messages about how accumulation works etc, etc this process unfolds, from start to finish every week in the market. So, pay attention – as this knowledge can be used to generate a string of repeat wins.

Now, let’s say an opportunity is spotted – in the form of a correctly priced (cheap) coin.

The first necessary detail, is to gather the largest amount of this coin as is possible. In order for this to be done, manipulation takes place within a certain range of prices to “shake the trees” and force sellers (weak hands, novice traders) out of the market which helps to accomplish the goal of building a substantial position.

Now, there is a major factor here that must be mentioned.

As I stated earlier; In order to avoid danger, one must first know where danger lies. How does this relate to manipulation you may be wondering? Simple. As prices are being moved up and down, a trail is left in the order books – and on the charts. Which means that any Tom, Dick or Harry can profit from this manipulation – simply by realising ‘oh look, this coin is being accumulated. I will work out what the accumulation price range is, and build my own position within this range’ – that is how skilled traders operate.   

This manipulation may be assisted by natural market conditions, which encourage sales by weak hands – at a loss. Frequent persistent attacks on the coin by accumulators are carried out, to further dislodge those holders who had previously refused to sell, etc etc.

The point is, there is no barrier to buying in during the accumulation phase. In fact, the only requirement is common sense, intelligence and doing that one thing that everyone claims to be doing – ‘buying low, and selling high’.

It is that simple, no tomfoolery involved.

However, despite how obvious it is that – to succeed – you must buy during accumulation and sell during the distribution phase, it is only the slight minority who commits to filling their warehouses during the accumulation phase.

Out of 10 traders, only one buys during stages of accumulation – and sells only during stages of distribution. Thus, 9 out of 10 traders are approaching crypto with the most incorrect strategy.

As harsh as it may sound, this is the truth. Trading Altcoins is so profitable right now, because it is the only market where 99.8% of the participants have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing.

So many people lose money in Crypto, which means that there is the small minority that consistently makes money. Again, and again.

It’s like I mentioned in a previous post, if a betting game among a number of participants is played long enough, eventually one player will have all the money. If there is any co-operation, Intel or strategy involved, it will accelerate the process of concentrating all the stakes in a few hands.

Lucky for you guys, being a skilled or unskilled participant in this market is merely a choice. And every time you buy a coin at the top of the market, you are choosing to remain an unskilled trader. Conversely, every time you buy into a coin during the accumulation phase – you are choosing to win.

The choice is yours.

Tip: The market leaves its own DNA, buried in the charts. These areas of accumulation and distribution remain on the charts forever. The price moves on, but these areas remain, and at some point in the future, price behaviour moves back into these regions, and at this stage, these areas, often dormant for long periods, then become powerful once again. This is called Market Memory and occurs simply because, we are all looking at the same charts. But, whilst the majority tend to only use the 2minute or 1minute charts (because they are super-fast in and out scalper guys.... who always lose money) – there is only but a slight few participants in this market who are aware of the bigger picture. Thus it will always be this slight minority that dictates the movement of the market.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

PumpersPicks.com
December 08, 2014, 09:07:36 AM
Low volume and Low trading equals accumulation?

I fixed that for you... (the answer is yes btw Wink)

you see. The only way to win consistently is to buy during the accumulation phase and to sell during the distribution phase of the price cycle.

Doing the opposite of that would be like some no-hoper waking up on a random Thursday, during the height of summer, and thinking to himself 'do you know what would be a good idea, it's sooo hot outside - I'm going to buy a bunch of sunglasses and flip-flops and sell them on the beach'..

Now, do you think that this guy would be able to compete with the 'skilled traders' who filled their warehouses to the brim, months before, during the top of winter when the demand for sunglasses and flip flops is at it's lowest, thus prices are also at rock bottom levels? Of course not. Why? Because those who bought cheaply can undercut him to the point where he won't be able to pull even a 5% profit on his stock.

Same thing happens in crypto

I can point out tons of coins that are like that now and they are more or less DEAD.

I doubt that.

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market. For those that aren't aware of that, observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

Tip: With everything said, I must repeat: The traders who are successful in this market aren’t the ones who spend the entire day sitting in front of the screen trying to catch quick 10% profits from coins that are selling at severely marked up rates. The traders that win consistently do their homework. Before the start of each month, week and day – they already know what they are going to buy and what they are going to sell. They buy into coins during the accumulation phase of the price cycle, which allows them to dictate their own prices when it comes time to distribute their holdings to the rest of the market. In essence, whilst most novice traders “trade the market”, skilled traders “make the market”. The funny thing is, the only barrier to becoming a skilled trader is understanding the difference between wholesale and retail prices.

Activity: 98
December 08, 2014, 03:13:54 AM
just a revised version of the get poor quick scheme from the late 90's.  
buy up some "otc" and then blast spam and calls to millions of people telling them "otc" is in their third round of federal approval and will make your cock bigger, your bald spot smaller and your girl prettier.

at least those guys had the decency to lie to you about why you should buy their "otc"

this guy just says.. hey i bought this... now it's your turn to buy it from me.

Undecided  happy trading to all and hope you all rot in your mother's basements.

+1

The Greater Fool Theory
tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 08, 2014, 02:28:16 AM
just a revised version of the get poor quick scheme from the late 90's.  
buy up some "otc" and then blast spam and calls to millions of people telling them "otc" is in their third round of federal approval and will make your cock bigger, your bald spot smaller and your girl prettier.

at least those guys had the decency to lie to you about why you should buy their "otc"

this guy just says.. hey i bought this... now it's your turn to buy it from me.

Undecided  happy trading to all and hope you all rot in your mother's basements.
Jump to: