Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 31. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
More specifically, each period of stagnation and low prices in the altcoin markets can be tied directly to a high volume price surge in the BTC/FIAT markets. And each period of high volume price surges in the altcoin market is a direct repercussion of a temporary dip in price and activity in the BTC/FIAT markets.

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand

yup and add to this the power of 20x leverage and your looking at the holy grail of profit in crypto Wink

I haven't gotten into trading with leverage yet, im still doing the average reinvesting profits to add to my fund

Obviously, im guessing I could get there much faster by getting leveraged up?

For sure, its like adding steroids to your workout LOL but you really do have to know what you're doing
but once you get the hang of it you wont be able to stop, its like being given free money
it really does take your game to the next level

you would be leaving some serious amounts of money of the table if you didn't tap up the okcoin money fountain Cheesy Cheesy If you know how to work the altcoin market, then now is the cash-rich “sweet-spot” of a trend… heck, a tsunami that is going to leave more wealth in its wake than anything we’ve ever seen in the community I think, and when you add leverage to the situation the prospects are even more scary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Daily volume for trex 3028btc the bull market has started Smiley
Activity: 109
More specifically, each period of stagnation and low prices in the altcoin markets can be tied directly to a high volume price surge in the BTC/FIAT markets. And each period of high volume price surges in the altcoin market is a direct repercussion of a temporary dip in price and activity in the BTC/FIAT markets.

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand

yup and add to this the power of 20x leverage and your looking at the holy grail of profit in crypto Wink

I haven't gotten into trading with leverage yet, im still doing the average reinvesting profits to add to my fund

For sure, its like adding steroids to your workout LOL but you really do have to know what you're doing
but once you get the hang of it you wont be able to stop, its like being given free money
it really does take your game to the next level
Activity: 139
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i know people are going to say we're "greedy, selfish" blah blah blah
but ryans giving away 0.5 btc to anyone who didn't catch the crave pump on time
https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/585781417696763904

Wow another giveaway?? Ryan's like

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8742c39ccf21a2fd6de12b0a5f78ff02/tumblr_mzfw3hT4GJ1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Yes that does sound very kind and unselfish of him but the little thing that has been conveniently forgotten is that the 0.5btc was some innocent newbies who fell for this crap and that the 0.5btc will be going to either himself or a group member so still using smoke and mirrors Wink
Activity: 81

Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
07 Apr - 09 Apr
Total return: 273%
Coins: XBS

A bull market is a once in a year occurrence of market wide euphoria. A bull market symbolises widespread optimism which manifests itself in the form of above-average volume levels,  daily price surges and an over abundance of high profit opportunities.

During a market wide bull run, you are liable to see many phenomenal things occur – things that just do not happen under normal market conditions.

For example, during a bull market, it becomes a natural occurrence that the price of a coin surges upwards into stratospheric regions on a daily basis – supported by a  mountain of trading volume that increases in size with each passing day.

As a trader, this is when all of your hard work pays off.  This is when you’re literally able to witness the profit providing power of the altcoin market in real time.

I have mentioned on several occasions that a bear market allows skilled players to seize all of the prime real estate in this market whilst attention is diverted elsewhere,  whereas a bull market allows them to cash in their chips for an over-abundance of cold, hard profit!

XBS

In my last post, I made reference to the fact that the market always gives frequent evidence of its future course and direction which allows traders to work their way into positions prior to the any major price move taking place.

For months now, the word in the scene was that “the alts are dead.” This is only evidence that points to the fact that 99% of the participants in this market are of the unsophiscated variety, and therefore are unaware of the fact that markets, in general, move in cycles.

You see, if the market were to remain either bullish or bearish forever then no ‘worthwhile’ amount of money will ever change hands, simply because ‘supply’ would never change hands as there would be no reason for it to do so.

The anatomy of a bull market

Those who are authentically tuned into the mechanics and inner workings of the entire crypto currency market are well aware that bitcoin is the hood ornament of the entire industry.

Altcoins merely supplement the excess demand that bitcoin generates.

The total market cap for the altcoin market in USD is $515,864,458 whilst bitcoin has a gargantuan market capitalisation of more than $3.4 Billion which is a 500% difference in size.

Bitcoin is literally the super beacon that sits directly in the middle of the crypto currency ecosystem, and therefore has a stupendous gravitational pull on each and every altcoin that is in existence.

Simply, a price advancement or decline in the BTC/FIAT market has a direct effect on the prices and valuations in the altcoin markets.

Those who are properly tuned into market wide prices are well aware that on Jan 12 2015 bitcoin dropped to the all time lowest quoted price of the year: $152 – the price then surged to $310 on Jan 26, representing a 103% increase in value. Since then, the price has surged and then dipped and is currently at $244, which is still a 60% increase on the $151 low.

The repercussions for each of these movements were seen, very blatantly, in the altcoin markets.

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand.

You see, just like in any rally or pump... when bitcoin is moving upwards in price, there will always be hoards of traders who sit on the fence until they see some sort of “buy signal” that lets them feel at ease and therefore able to buy in and participate in the rally. However, as is often the case, their buy signal either never appears or turns out to be a false signal – and the price of BTC begins to plummet. This causes these traders to shift all of their funds into the altcoin market, in order to redeem themselves by participating in one of the frequent altcoins rallies.

As BTC continues to dip in price, more and more traders cash out and bring their chips into the altcoin market – which creates an abnormal influx of volume.

This is exactly what we have been seeing occur during the last few weeks.

We have been seeing piles and piles of volume surge into one particular coin at a time, causing long and extended mega rallies ...and the typical indication of a prolonged market wide bull run is when the price of a coin continues to surge for several days at a time – this indicates that there is an over concentration of sell side buying, which only ever occurs when the sentiment of the market is bullish.

If you are a skilled player in this market, then you are well aware just how profitable this period is going to be. Even if you weren’t aware, there are still some prime opportunities in the market that are yet to have been exploited... plus, the total velocity of this bull run hasn’t even hit yet, we are still in the early phases of this run.

Ultimately, many people were unaware that this cycle existed, some even denied its existence. But now, it is clear that your very success in this market relies on your ability to trade in alignment with this price cycle – because, whether you know it or not, every trade that you execute is either in line with the natural flow of the market, or against the natural flow...

Daily Tip

There are more than one hundred thousand traders who play this market day in and day out. Therefore, when one coin achieves a high level of visibility and becomes ‘the talk of the town,’ literally everyone in the market turns their attention toward that one coin.

When 100,000 traders simultaneously decide to trade just one single coin, the volume sky rockets up into abnormal levels, the price begins to viciously climb through range after range with incredible speed and urgency – and the result is an upsurge in value by epic proportions.

This is the nature of this market as it happens repetitively on a monthly basis.

However, it is important that you never forget how ruthless and unforgiving the crypto currency market can be – especially to those that do not ‘respect’ the market.

The market will give, and so too will the market take what it has given if you allow it enough room and space to do so

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 110
nope just hit 440,000 satoshi so that's a 2,400% profit from 17.6k satoshi Wink
I think this week seals my decision to go full time crypto, I've got more than enough coins now to pad my pocket

Welcome to the 2015 altcoin bull market...... Just one word of caution though......prices will rise and they will rise fast

so get prepared

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 03/30
Week Ending: 04/05

Freaking XBS has just grown 284% from 26k to 99k in just a day with 100btc volume. CRAVE grew by 2,400% in just a few days too with more than 1000btc volume

So I hope that everyone now realizes that the people who were saying that the alt market was "dead" were only filling their own stock houses with the best coins. If you were stupid enough to sell out of all of your altcoin holdings then the next couple of months will be very painful for you because it's going to be moonshot city
Activity: 110
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
crave has been quite enjoyable over the last two weeks

looks like the bull market is well and truly underway

You could be right 343 btc Vol today lol, I wonder what would happen if it bumps upto 600 btc volume??

If that were to happen, the whole market will make money on crave.....skilled or unskilled

It will be just like it was this time last year when if you bought the most popular coin of the day, left your computer for an hour and then came back, you'd be looking at an easy 100% profit

That's what happens in a bull market

Looks like the prophecy came true crave is on 525btc volume for the day Cheesy Cheesy

++++1,519% gained on CRAVE since this went out

17600SATS to a 285kSATS high

another TEN-BAGGER

Grin

nope just hit 440,000 satoshi so that's a 2,400% profit from 17.6k satoshi Wink
I think this week seals my decision to go full time crypto, I've got more than enough coins now to pad my pocket
Activity: 155

++++1,519% gained on CRAVE since this went out

17600SATS to a 285kSATS high

another TEN-BAGGER

Grin
Activity: 188

++++1 on CRAVE last week ryan!! 5 btc pulled from both moon shoots

wtf? crave is going absolutely apeshit this is insane LOL

344BTC VOLUME GUYS!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Smiley 230K too
This is waaaaayyy too simple
im @ 150% profit on CRAVE
Congrats to ryan and team

tore down 3 btc on the first boost and another 3 btc during the first drop.......put 6 btc (all profit) back in @ the bottom and we hit 230KSATS today HA do the math on that one

its not everyday you're able to turn 3 btc into 9btcs Grin Grin Grin Cheesy CRAVE was my best trade yet, just woke up to an ungodly amount of coins

+1 i feel like i've been officially initiated into the group now

500% profit is fucking crazy man, if i'm being honest. Just 14 months ago I was laid off from work
I began to think to myself that I’d never get back into a job in time to pay off all the bills that were starting to pile up

But it looks like i can get into this crypto stuff full time...I am speaking with ryan himself right now on skype about leveraged futures on okcoin and i am slapping myself because this is like the underworld of crypto. Who the fuck knew you could create bitcoins from thin air in the altcoin market and then shift those profits into the btc-usd market and INSTANTLY triple your stack with leverage?

This is incredible and more people should know about this

I heard about crypto before, but I didn’t know where to start and between raising my two kids and the odd jobs I was doing, I didn’t have the time to sit and read up on everything to give me the knowledge I needed

just a year ago i was on food stamps now im sitting back talking to ryan freaking pumper about throwing 9 btc into bitcoin futures

what a fucking life man

Welcome to the squad partner Wink the first rule is to TRIPLE THY PROFIT before SPENDING THY PROFIT. Get that right and you'll go far
Activity: 225
pages and pages of puppetry
Activity: 183
why u guys supressing the price dont we have enough coins? wouldnt it be better to see how high it can go for real? just curious why u just keep going up down 20% when there is momentum to go much higher

thanks

Ryans the mad scientist bro, you gotta take it up with him directly
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
why u guys supressing the price dont we have enough coins? wouldnt it be better to see how high it can go for real? just curious why u just keep going up down 20% when there is momentum to go much higher

thanks
Activity: 61
This is a three tiered market and each segment give clues on whats going to happen in the other segment

thats what makes it as easy as dog shit to trade cryptos lol
just look what we did with crave

there is practically a crave every month and its so freaking easy to spot these things
and, just like magic, there is suddenly a buy opportunity in the bitcoin side of things

SEE THE LINK ANYONE  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 261
Who the fuck knew you could create bitcoins from thin air in the altcoin market and then shift those profits into the btc-usd market and INSTANTLY triple your stack with leverage?

That's the whole point of trading altcoins brother. When you hear people making $50,000 a month, what they're doing is taking their alt winnings and then pilling as much leverage as they possibly can on the top

But it's still a skill, you have you always keep in mind that there is a cycle and a symbiotic relationship between the FIAT / BTC / ALTCOIN markets

This is a three tiered market and each segment give clues on whats going to happen in the other segment
Activity: 109

500% profit is fucking crazy man, if i'm being honest. Just 14 months ago I was laid off from work
I began to think to myself that I’d never get back into a job in time to pay off all the bills that were starting to pile up

But it looks like i can get into this crypto stuff full time...I am speaking with ryan himself right now on skype about leveraged futures on okcoin and i am slapping myself because this is like the underworld of crypto. Who the fuck knew you could create bitcoins from thin air in the altcoin market and then shift those profits into the btc-usd market and INSTANTLY triple your stack with leverage?

I heard about crypto before, but I didn’t know where to start and between raising my two kids and the odd jobs I was doing, I didn’t have the time to sit and read up on everything to give me the knowledge I needed

just a year ago i was on food stamps now im sitting back talking to ryan freaking pumper about throwing 9 btc into bitcoin futures

what a fucking life man

Keep going bro 9 btc is just the start Smiley
Activity: 45

wtf? crave is going absolutely apeshit this is insane LOL

344BTC VOLUME GUYS!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Smiley 230K too
This is waaaaayyy too simple
im @ 150% profit on CRAVE
Congrats to ryan and team

tore down 3 btc on the first boost and another 3 btc during the first drop.......put 6 btc (all profit) back in @ the bottom and we hit 230KSATS today HA do the math on that one

its not everyday you're able to turn 3 btc into 9btcs Grin Grin Grin Cheesy CRAVE was my best trade yet, just woke up to an ungodly amount of coins

what a fucking life man
Activity: 50
i know people are going to say we're "greedy, selfish" blah blah blah
but ryans giving away 0.5 btc to anyone who didn't catch the crave pump on time
https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/585781417696763904

Wow another giveaway?? Ryan's like

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8742c39ccf21a2fd6de12b0a5f78ff02/tumblr_mzfw3hT4GJ1tq4of6o1_400.gif
Pages:
Jump to: