Pages:
Author

Topic: [S E R V I C E] Signature ($30) and ANN ($50) Design - page 2. (Read 12356 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 19
Thanks to @NAVI12 for donating this signature design to us. It's a pleasure working with him.

by the way..great work NAVI12 for the donation...these types of jobs should be appreciated in these difficult times....let us stay strong..and helpful to each other.
of course. only in unity is our strength. thank you for appreciating my work
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 6
Thanks to @NAVI12 for donating this signature design to us. It's a pleasure working with him.

by the way..great work NAVI12 for the donation...these types of jobs should be appreciated in these difficult times....let us stay strong..and helpful to each other.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 6
Hello.,
  I need to create Signature Campaign Design for 5 levels.  Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member/Legendary.
  how many variation can you give.. Looking to start now..   
You do very nice design, congrats!
Some questions:
- you provide full set of tiers for signature? (full members, sr.members, hero/legendary?)
- you need image? more info about logo image
- you accept all cryptos?
Glad to know you like my job Smiley
- I make signatures for all grades (Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member/Legendary) - $30.
- Yes. I need a logo. png or jpg.
"You provide me with a link to the project website and a list of other necessary links (usually they ask me to embed twitter, facebook, whitepeper and telegram links in my signature)". Here more.
- yes, i accept crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, QTUM).
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
You do very nice design, congrats!
Some questions:
- you provide full set of tiers for signature? (full members, sr.members, hero/legendary?)
- you need image? more info about logo image
- you accept all cryptos?

Thank you for your feedback. I was glad to help you in your good intentions.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope

Hello,
can we have more information about this service?
Many thanks
Hello,
oh sure)

Operating procedure:
1. You provide me with a link to the project website and a list of other necessary links (usually they ask me to embed twitter, facebook, whitepeper and telegram links in my signature).
2. You wait while I complete the order - from 24 to 48 hours.
3. I send you a screenshot with ready-made signatures, you familiarize yourself with it and if everything suits you, make a 100% prepayment.
4. Having received an advance payment, I send you the code of signatures in a text document MS Word.

Did I answer all your questions?)
Activity: 73
Merit: 5
Visit www.coinsaga.com
Hello,
can we have more information about this service?
Many thanks
NEWS # 1:

PRICE REDUCED BY 60% !!! USE THIS DISCOUNT  Wink

$ 30 FOR A SIGNATURE SET
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hello, I would like to use your services. I can't find your skype account on your portfolio. If you're interested could you kindly send it to me?
red trust? What did you do?
I sold accounts of this forum and although officially by the rules of the forum this is not prohibited, they still lower the trust. Come to my profile, the reason for the red trust is indicated there.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
red trust? What did you do?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Send me a DM with how soon you can complete a set of signatures.

What I need done (Job Details) : Need a sig designer. Full set. Emphasis on Hero / Legendary designs.
Amount I am willing to spend : Budget - $75
I need this done within (time): ASAP
Portfolio / Experience Required : yes
How and when I will pay : Upon completion. Money in escrow. No advance
(advance/post completion)
Will I use escrow for payment : Yes

Comments :

Contact me in DM.
Original design JPG's will be provided to you. Signature must be compliant with all the forum rules and limitations.
This is an urgent requirement. If you are seeing this post after 24 hours its been posted, no need to get in touch as I'd have already hired someone by then.

Hey, I am interested. I need a signature design. PM me more details
Answered you in a PM.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Hey, I am interested. I need a signature design. PM me more details
I might be interested in getting some signatures for our project, I'll have our CMO reach out to you on Telegram.

I am always ready for new orders. I will wait for a message.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I might be interested in getting some signatures for our project, I'll have our CMO reach out to you on Telegram.
you do all kind of banners?
I make only signatures.
Activity: 240
Merit: 139
you do all kind of banners?
Pages:
Jump to: