Pages:
Author

Topic: Sad news :( Coinexchange - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 01, 2019, 08:43:41 AM
Coinexchange.io is Closing Down
01/10/2019
It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change. Sad

Link: https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/

I used to trade on them before since my tokens are listed there and it's so sad to see them closing down there service and traders should be thankful for these gesture since they didn't do an exit scam and hopefully they will became active again in future when markets fully recover.

the first exchange I used  Sad Sad respect Coinexchange
October 01, 2019, 08:35:49 AM
This is Quit sad but there  is nothing they could do. when its come to  maintenance and security  its  quit  expensive  so when you are not getting  returns its  does not make it  a business.  I really  appreciate  how  the has  made it  publicly without running away with peoples  asset.   
You're right, yeah like Cryptopia   Angry
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
October 01, 2019, 08:34:27 AM
01/10/2019
It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change. Sad

I used to trade on them before since my tokens are listed there and it's so sad to see them closing down there service and traders should be thankful for these gesture since they didn't do an exit scam and hopefully they will became active again in future when markets fully recover.

This is Quit sad but there  is nothing they could do. when its come to  maintenance and security  its  quit  expensive  so when you are not getting  returns its  does not make it  a business.  I really  appreciate  how  the has  made it  publicly without running away with peoples  asset.   

I give them a respect for showing this gesture and by this we can tell that they are not scam.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 01, 2019, 08:25:37 AM
October 01, 2019, 07:49:38 AM
01/10/2019

Pages:
Jump to: