Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others - page 16. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though

OP only listed campaigns or Bounties that He thinks are safe to Join with but this is not necessarily mean that all of the listed project are legit and will pay because there is no perfect project.

An what you are asking is about the trading of their Token in which not in OP's control,What he say is paying campaign but about listing and other related thing is all for the developer.
So why not add Oikos to the list. Oikos has recently distributed tokens for airdrops and it looks like the bounty tokens will also be distributed smoothly later, and also OIKOS will clearly be traded.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
I was also surprised to see WhaleHeaven campaign on this list. OP sees in what way to include WhaleHeaven campaign in this list. Is it just because every Bounty managed by Bounty Detective is a good Bounty?
WhaleHeaven is not managed by Bountydetective. I don't think every project managed by the bounty detective will be included in the list, because some projects are not included. It seems like the OP is only focusing on paying campaigns, but it doesn't matter whether it can be traded or not later.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
ACTIVE
I hope you delete this from your list because this project seems to be experiencing something, now there are allegations on this project "Plagiarized Wbsite Content" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-whalesheaven-5254832
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply
I have equal good sentiments about 3wm due to the professional team behind and concept of the project. I think it is always good to do personal research on the bounty program or the project before joining. The technical analysis and conclusion of OP will add up to produce a more resound judgment about the project.
Activity: 633

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.
The long stretch of this bounty and the little payment will be enough reason many hunters (especially high ranked members) won't be interested participating, coupled with the fact that the BM is a newbie account. Remember that 52 weeks is a year. It will be the longest running bounty at a go if it works out. It's a record, anyway. But it will weary most out.

According to rules, you dont need to wait 52 weeks to get a reward, because it is said that 60% of pull will be distributed during 52 weeks. Seems that the idea of this was to pay hunters on a monthly (Stakes are calculated weekly based on the token amount allocated for this week. Tokens are distributed to participants monthly. ) basis. Maybe this was the reason to put this bounty in the list. But, this token is not traded anywhere. Dont know if it is worth participating.

we must try to wait until the payment in the first month is obtained by a bounty hunter. and how the team plans for the best exchange they will choose. after seeing everything maybe we can only assess the feasibility of the project.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
a few weeks ago I saw this thread and tried to do research on the list given by cryptoaddictchie, then I was interested in arcs and immediately joined this campaign. thank you cryptoaddictchie, I hope you will continue to update the bounty campaign list. I will bookmark this thread
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.
The long stretch of this bounty and the little payment will be enough reason many hunters (especially high ranked members) won't be interested participating, coupled with the fact that the BM is a newbie account. Remember that 52 weeks is a year. It will be the longest running bounty at a go if it works out. It's a record, anyway. But it will weary most out.

According to rules, you dont need to wait 52 weeks to get a reward, because it is said that 60% of pull will be distributed during 52 weeks. Seems that the idea of this was to pay hunters on a monthly (Stakes are calculated weekly based on the token amount allocated for this week. Tokens are distributed to participants monthly. ) basis. Maybe this was the reason to put this bounty in the list. But, this token is not traded anywhere. Dont know if it is worth participating.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

ACTIVE
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Right, Oikos is a good project and they will hold IEO on Hoo tomorrow and will list after that. But it looks like the OP is only putting the project on the list if the tokens have actually been traded.
Thats great I am hesitant to join Oikos before but since they are conducting IEO maybe OP will consider adding it to the list. Also I do hope he consider covir project also cause it is partner with a real company and proven legit.

I am not sure if whalesHeaven is a good project but since they mentioned and confirm that they are partnered with some legit projects maybe we can see it bloom later on.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
ACTIVE

Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though
I was also surprised to see WhaleHeaven campaign on this list. OP sees in what way to include WhaleHeaven campaign in this list. Is it just because every Bounty managed by Bounty Detective is a good Bounty?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
ACTIVE

OP only listed campaigns or Bounties that He thinks are safe to Join with but this is not necessarily mean that all of the listed project are legit and will pay because there is no perfect project.

An what you are asking is about the trading of their Token in which not in OP's control,What he say is paying campaign but about listing and other related thing is all for the developer.

OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply

Surely OP will look unto that project because Bounty Detective team is one of the best bounty providing team in this forum and more Hunters trusted them.
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
What about Oikos, they are Defi projects that are trending right now, and Oikos will be listed on the Hoo Exchange, many good projects have not been added to your list, but I am very thankful, for making this list.
Right, Oikos is a good project and they will hold IEO on Hoo tomorrow and will list after that. But it looks like the OP is only putting the project on the list if the tokens have actually been traded.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
ACTIVE

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Activity: 714
Good work done by OP. It is not easy to come real projects that are likely to be successful. Effort must be put forward in order to research very well into projects, paying attention to the team expertise level, product, concept, road map etc. Since OP does not give a 100% guarantee of the listed bounty programs above, bounty participants must do their due diligence.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
useful posts, but even better if there are more bounty that you mention because there are so many bounties that you haven't mentioned in this post, so members can avoid disappointment when the bounty ends.
it's only related to updates buddy. You can advise the OP and it might be fixed soon. we are just waiting for him to be active and add some as already suggested.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
useful posts, but even better if there are more bounty that you mention because there are so many bounties that you haven't mentioned in this post, so members can avoid disappointment when the bounty ends.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
What about the ProExchangers project? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54533857  every person has different views and therefore I need advice from all of you, please check this project and say what do you think? whether this is feasible or not, in my opinion this project is good and managed by a well-known manager.
if indeed you believe the project is good, please follow it and get their tokens, but their duration is quite long, my advice is better to look for other projects that have a short duration because the 6 month period is long enough you can participate in 1-4 projects in 6 months
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
You've list a good campaign but i hope those campaigns will succeed at the end because even we study their project very well with the best white paper at the end it turns to scam or a dead project. Sometimes other projects are very promising and they have a really good marketing campaign just to attract people to invest or attract bounty to promote them but after all it's just a waste of time. Hoping for the success of all the campaigns you enumerated here so that every person that promote them will not regret at the end but happy to have gains from their hard works.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I see that you have newly added bounty campaign - WhalesHeaven, but they don´t have any announcement thread on this forum. Further, I see a problem that they do not have any information about their token on the website. Also, we can´t see the platform without registration to check the volume, so I would be very careful with this campaign, at first look looks good, but there are some missing pieces of information that are needed.
One of the best things is that they guarantee weekly payments.  If they really keep their promises then I don't think that's a problem.  After that, a monthly payment is made.  If it's legit, 52 weeks is not a problem. Instant payment guarantees, tradable rewards, are good opportunities and are sure to be the target of bounty hunters. Moreover, many campaigns give false hopes, such as distribution delays, locked rewards, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: