Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★ SAFE-MAIL ★★★★★ Free Encrypted Mailsystem & XMPP server **No Logs/VOIP** - page 2. (Read 3009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
It is now possible to add a free COMODO certificate so you can mail encrypted outside the Safe-Mail system. Please read FAQ 3.6 how to do this Smiley
  sure... but at least safe-mail.net is a WELL know and TRUSTED provider ..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
We offer a free account for mailing, but we have a business to run. 3mb is more then enough for mailing (.net is using this business model also) and if you want more you are always free to take a paid account for some more then 2 euro a month. If you are happy with the service then this is almost a penny for the service we run and you are supporting further development for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I just created my email it working smoothly and got a new email address in less than 1 minute, user interface is simple is looking attractive but 3Mb space is not enough to receive some big files there and keep them safe for a long time?
yes indeed ... try to send it  just 1 pic.... it should be rejected.... that's just a pitty...  Undecided
legendary
There is no difference except you can make an account based on all 3 domains. But you can access the server on all 3 domains.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Very nice. But what is the difference between the 3 domains?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I didn't knew your service but it sure looks great. In fact I already created an email and am pretty happy with your service.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
legendary
It is now possible to add a free COMODO certificate so you can mail encrypted outside the Safe-Mail system. Please read FAQ 3.6 how to do this Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i am using safe-mail from long time.
so far so good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
good to find a secure-mail alternative becourse my account there is closing in some time.

kind regrads
legendary
We have released version 1.07 of our Mac/Windows software. This version pops up your browser when a new mail has arrived without login in. Also it is a very quick way to access your email account.

Best of this....it is also available for free accounts.
legendary
No sorry, we have a business to run Smiley and it is not just the one time fee, you also need the Premium account.
legendary
Activity: 938
Would it be possible to reduce the fee to use my own email for your service? Smiley

I'm running a little low on bitcoin at the moment. Do you guys do catch-all addresses, and is there a limit on addresses per account?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good to have you here I already have some free account with you and I commend your good service apart from small allocated space your service is great.
legendary
Safe-Mail has now added the possibility to add your own domain to our service. It only takes an one time fee (25 euro) to add it. You still need a premium account to do that.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
I just visit site from all domains and all are in same language(English) then what is the reason to make a site in too many national level domain? I thought the site is in 3 different language.
legendary
You mean safe-mail.net? No, we are not affiliated to them. They are based in Israel and we are based in the Netherlands. Also they are not that safe indeed!!!
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 4
Are you guys afffiliated with the old safe-mail? I remember them turning out to not be so safe after af ew years.
legendary
XMPP safe chat system is integrated into the Safe-Mail environment. You can just login with your safe-mail account in your webmail of use any XMPP client (like SecureChat for iOS/Android or Jitsi/Adium).

Also we have integrated a safe draft system in case you are creating a mail and your session times out.

Next step: 2FA integration and SMS system
legendary
Thanks for the nice review...

The reason why it takes some seconds is the delay for sending messages...this is to prevent spamming trough the system. It has a 5 seconds delay.
What do you mean with that you had to configure your iphone properly? It should be working instantly. And as for now, no more domains will be added, but who knows Wink

Thank you again for your kind words! I'm glad i can help in some way to keep people private on the internet. Please also consider our VPN service where you have access to your own logs (and dev/null them Smiley)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Very nice system Badass!!! I guess you are the first in Holland with this...? I made an account and this is what i find of it:

- Very nice environment. Speed is ok, only went i send messages it takes a few seconds...any idea?
- I took a paid subscription and i really like the push method. Only i had to config my iphone right for this, but that is not your fault
- The software is running nicely on my Mac...access to my Webdisc trough my Finder...really nice
- The possibility to run my own certificate on your mail system is cool...it is very easy although i had to fight to get my messages encrypted to another, but that was because i did not had my friend his public key.
- Also very nice you added more domains, are there more coming?

All together this mail system is Snowden proof Wink i always liked your attitude against snooping around personal stuff, but this time you did it again. Are there more products coming?

Keep it going....you have earned the name badass 100%!!!
Pages:
Jump to: