Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 105. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Glad to hear the good news.
Don't you think you should get a member that represents the company on this forum?

Good luck!

They actually advertised a vacancy for PR person, maintaining presence on this forum was/is main requirement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14308002

But everyone should note that if they have any issues, just send an email to OP, otherwise he simply might not be aware of it. Complaining on chat or here without direct contact could be bit pointless.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I would normally try to be optimistic but the OP has been inactive for quite some time now and the site closes after a big win..
It doesn't look to good from here :C

OP was never super active here and had 1-2 weeks periods of inactivity before, so that alone doesn't mean much.
But yeah, site going down right now doesn't do much good.

I've sent an email to admin to make sure he's aware and asked him for update.

Hello everyone, sorry for all the waiting, someone here just asked me to check the forum.

The site was having a short downtime due to a technical problem. I'm sorry to make you worried, this happened at a wrong time but everything is fine now. Regular deposit and withdrawal should also work well, as there are some new deposits came to the site.

About huggermugger, we have been in contact with him and have asked for some time to investigate the bets. Looking up to the size of the bet, we think this is normal and reasonable to do so. Other than that everything is good.

I hope this can clear the air Smiley

Don't you think you should get a member that represents the company on this forum?

Good luck!

A direct way to contact you at would be good as well.  Do you have further information on what happened with the Ned Ryerson case?  I assume he got paid as he stopped responding, but it was never said. 

I'm glad to see that my initial assumption was right earlier in how it would be handled, but the site going offline really gave me a scare.  Hope to see this completely resolved and back to normal in no time Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I would normally try to be optimistic but the OP has been inactive for quite some time now and the site closes after a big win..

OP was never super active here and had 1-2 weeks periods of inactivity before, so that alone doesn't mean much.

Hello everyone, sorry for all the waiting, someone here just asked me to check the forum.

The site was having a short downtime due to a technical problem. I'm sorry to make you worried, this happened at a wrong time but everything is fine now. Regular deposit and withdrawal should also work well, as there are some new deposits came to the site.

About huggermugger, we have been in contact with him and have asked for some time to investigate the bets. Looking up to the size of the bet, we think this is normal and reasonable to do so. Other than that everything is good.

Good luck!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1036
(in this case a win that is ~15% greater than the amount in cold storage) the best thing to do is to withdrawal and wait for the owner/operator to show they are still solvent.

15 % greater than the amount stored in cold wallet doesnt mean that they are insolvent, as some of the funds could be stored in hot and warm wallet to make sure withdrawal goes through. It will be very inconvenience when everything needs to get out from the cold wallet for the withdrawal

It doesn't necessarily mean they are insolvent, but you need to factor in they also had a BR of about ~25 BTC + any other players on the site who had deposits. In reality they owe out closer to 40% more than what they had in cold storage, this is why they are likely insolvent. And this site is not known for keeping a lot of funds in the hot wallet (a month ago it took a guy forever to withdrawal his 41 BTC balance).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
(in this case a win that is ~15% greater than the amount in cold storage) the best thing to do is to withdrawal and wait for the owner/operator to show they are still solvent.

15 % greater than the amount stored in cold wallet doesnt mean that they are insolvent, as some of the funds could be stored in hot and warm wallet to make sure withdrawal goes through. It will be very inconvenience when everything needs to get out from the cold wallet for the withdrawal
legendary
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also
Error 521 Web server is down

what happens ?!!? whether is huggermugger has again hit some profit Sad

It will be down for everyone :C
I think this is the end of SafeDice, almost 2 years of nothing but exceptional service this site comes to a close.

We can however look at it on the positive side and say they are just down for something on the technical side.
rip
I literally just invested a significant amount for the first time today. Cry

Sorry to hear that. I tried warning people after the big win to not invest/deposit anything into this site and people told me I was wrong. When a site has a high chance of being insolvent (in this case a win that is ~15% greater than the amount in cold storage) the best thing to do is to withdrawal and wait for the owner/operator to show they are still solvent.
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also

I think this is the end of SafeDice, almost 2 years of nothing but exceptional service this site comes to a close.

We can however look at it on the positive side and say they are just down for something on the technical side.
rip

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also

rip
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also

It could be, or maybe they are working on maitenance after the crazy winning of huggermugger. Anyone noticed when it started to down?
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also

rip
Activity: 938
SafeDice is down for me

n for me also

legendary
Why it is taking so long for the official response from SD?

Response to what question? Has anyone actually emailed them with any issue?

Well Im quite surprised to see the Safedice official bitcointalk account hasnt been active since 26th march which probably means the admin doesnt notice about this huge loss from his site. Either way as the site's admin, it would be great to announce this huge winning here

Meanwhile, huggermugger is down from 131 btc profit to 99 btc and site's bankroll up to almost 60 btc.

It seems he lost his luck , no one can keep getting lucky all the time and there is no reason for him to keep playing if he think he could drain the entire bankroll of the site then he is probably wrong about that ( or greedy )

I am pretty sure the house will end up winning here. People always want more money - which might result him in loosing it all.
Personally, I think it would be good to invest a little bit? (I'm unsure)
legendary
Activity: 1064

Well Im quite surprised to see the Safedice official bitcointalk account hasnt been active since 26th march which probably means the admin doesnt notice about this huge loss from his site. Either way as the site's admin, it would be great to announce this huge winning here

Meanwhile, huggermugger is down from 131 btc profit to 99 btc and site's bankroll up to almost 60 btc.

It seems he lost his luck , no one can keep getting lucky all the time and there is no reason for him to keep playing if he think he could drain the entire bankroll of the site then he is probably wrong about that ( or greedy )
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Nice site but it's still a little buggy. Sometimes the page freezes on my iPad while I try to use the fastest betting speed & also the site is too big for the screen but other than that it's alright.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-----------

He probably lost because he wasn't able to withdraw after win.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I have problems with output. second day not able to withdraw BTC.

issues: Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section.
Jump to: