Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 197. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm at 2 confirms about to be 3 and it's supposed to hit at 1 confirm. I'm not the only one having that issue also.

Took longer than usual but all good now. Thanks!

Maybe because its weekend. No one is manning the site.

Just wait. Dooglus
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm at 2 confirms about to be 3 and it's supposed to hit at 1 confirm. I'm not the only one having that issue also.

Took longer than usual but all good now. Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My deposit has two confirmations and still unconfirmed. Not liking this one bit...will update once it hits IF it hits. :/

How many minutes already from your deposit?
Activity: 406
My deposit has two confirmations and still unconfirmed. Not liking this one bit...will update once it hits IF it hits. :/
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
When I first visit the site, I see this:

[...]

I guess that's a kind of bug.

That's FUAC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_of_unstyled_content), happened when you haven't completely download the site. Will check on this! Smiley

The site is now load only after the translation has been completely downloaded.

Having good and shiny design doesn't mean a site is good.

You added a lot of features to the site after going public. This mean you are really amateurs. But good luck with your laggy site.
I would rather player on a site run by a enthusiastic, than by a lazy profesional.

if its a lazy, why would he bother working on the suggestions made by his players?

You added a lot of features to the site after going public. This mean you are really amateurs. But good luck with your laggy site.
I would rather player on a site run by a enthusiastic, than by a lazy profesional.

I don't really understand the criticism. I can't think of a single site that launched with their site in its finished form.

Google added gmail after launch. Does that make them really amateurs?

Even in the world of dice sites, SatoshiDice has had numerous facelifts, PD is on its 3rd incarnation, etc.

Thank you guys! What we have done so far is just the beginning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I think they're trolling you, they think you own this dice site XD

I think it's that BB idiot with yet another account. And I don't think he's trolling me - I think he really is that stupid.
Activity: 294
A couple of issues I'm having:

* I often have to hit the 'divest all' button 2 or 3 times before anything happens. Is it very slow, or does it really just ignore my clicks sometimes?

* When it does finally divest, it sometimes leaves a small amount (I've seen 1 and 11 satoshis) invested.  All means all, guys! Smiley

sir, first i'd expect to see some kind of prospectusz ~>  http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/prospectus.asp

/\do you think it's ethical to invest/divest on your own site?    :-)    tia

1) I wasn't talking to you

2) "invest" here means "be part of the bankroll". It's not an investment like you're thinking of. I'm not buying shares in his site

3) I don't see a problem with it - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's invested in his own site and wouldn't have a problem with it.

I think they're trolling you, they think you own this dice site XD
legendary

* I often have to hit the 'divest all' button 2 or 3 times before anything happens. Is it very slow, or does it really just ignore my clicks sometimes?

* When it does finally divest, it sometimes leaves a small amount (I've seen 1 and 11 satoshis) invested.  All means all, guys! Smiley

sir, first i'd expect to see some kind of prospectusz ~>  http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/prospectus.asp

1) I wasn't talking to you

2) "invest" here means "be part of the bankroll". It's not an investment like you're thinking of. I'm not buying shares in his site

3) I don't see a problem with it - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's invested in his own site and wouldn't have a problem with it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
#BITCOIN4LIFE

legendary

I don't really understand the criticism. I can't think of a single site that launched with their site in its finished form.

Google added gmail after launch. Does that make them really amateurs?

Even in the world of dice sites, SatoshiDice has had numerous facelifts, PD is on its 3rd incarnation, etc.

if its a lazy, why would he bother working on the suggestions made by his players?
Activity: 73

legendary

* When it does finally divest, it sometimes leaves a small amount (I've seen 1 and 11 satoshis) invested.  All means all, guys! Smiley
Activity: 61
SafeDice.com - 0.5% Edge - Instant Payout - Chat
We will be implementing some cool features, stay tuned guys. And, if anyone wants to play under my referral, feel free to do so: https://safedice.com/?r=3

Login to create your own referral link now!   Cheesy
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
When I first visit the site, I see this:

I guess that's a kind of bug.

That's FUAC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_of_unstyled_content), happened when you haven't completely download the site. Will check on this! Smiley

Is the list of referred players showed anywhere at all? I can't find it.

I remember seeing that asked (and answered) before, but can't find it now.

I think the answer was "the list isn't shown, but the payments go through anyway" or words to that effect.

It would be better if you could see a report listing of all the people you had referred, how much they gambled, how much that earned you, and the percentages.

Hope it's just temporary. The list (names + earnings) is a must imo.

according to the admin it's on their list to add, including also a tip log for sent/received tips.

but I don't have any idea when this update will be pushed.

the tip is already implemented and they will do additional add ons next week.

Sure, those referral list is on its way, wait for them on this week end Wink Thanks for the suggestion!
Activity: 98
#BITCOIN4LIFE

give the noobie a break.. it's prolly another alt of dooglvs ? Wink   just sayin'
Are you BBmmBB?

Are you QueenOfSports?  Smiley  Lol.. grow a dick

I think the answer was "the list isn't shown, but the payments go through anyway" or words to that effect.

It would be better if you could see a report listing of all the people you had referred, how much they gambled, how much that earned you, and the percentages.

according to the admin it's on their list to add, including also a tip log for sent/received tips.

the tip is already implemented and they will do additional add ons next week.
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

legendary

Jump to: