Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com Signature Campaign - Weekly payouts up to 0.025 BTC + Bonuses - page 4. (Read 7521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Greetings all,

The payout for the first week will start in the next  cca. 12 hours.

Those of you that have posted 18 or above relevant posts already - I will pay you out ASAP. The rest of you that have a few posts missing, you still have time to make several good quality posts.

Please notify me via PM or post here if you want to paid into your SafeDICE account or you want me to send it to your BTC address.

I am overall quiet satisfied with the first week and most of you did a great job, so I salute you and hopefully we can have a long and continuous relationship.

The 2nd week officially begins on the 15th July: 00.01 am - BTCtalk time.

Best Regards,

Alex

Thank you so much, I received my first payment.

Can I start next week payout posting now itself or I need to wait for 15th: 00.01 am.

Thank you.

You can start now - I will count those towards total - the above timeline is for new members mostly.

Alex
Thank you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Greetings all,

Those of you that have posted 18 or above relevant posts already - I will pay you out ASAP. The rest of you that have a few posts missing, you still have time to make several good quality posts.

Please notify me via PM or post here if you want to paid into your SafeDICE account or you want me to send it to your BTC address.

I am overall quiet satisfied with the first week and most of you did a great job, so I salute you and hopefully we can have a long and continuous relationship.

Best Regards,

Alex

Can I start next week payout posting now itself or I need to wait for 15th: 00.01 am.

Thank you.

You can start now - I will count those towards total - the above timeline is for new members mostly.

Alex
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Greetings all,

Best Regards,

Alex

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I'd like to apply for just the avatar campaign. Please confirm if this is possible.

My address is - 1CyDUaBBhZAwGZEnL266Kb4tRQ1Br9Rj8c

We are about to reach full capacity, I'll put you on a waiting list - so watch out this thread for the next 24 h.

Alex

OK, no problem. This is just for the avatar, so I'll wait!

I'll check the thread, but I may not be on 24/7. Just send me a pm and I'll be reading it within an hour!
Activity: 15
Im a potential full member. I could advertise for you for the time being for free until I get to full member, on the terms that you reserve or provide me a spot in the future?

Regards,
To

Well, it will take you months to reach Full Member, but if you want to use the signature and put your unique referral link to get commission - you are free to do it.

Alex

As I've said before, I am a potential full member. I can get to full member in a matter of days. Just need an incentive ^_^

As long as you reserve a spot for me I will post.
I'd like to apply for just the avatar campaign. Please confirm if this is possible.

We are about to reach full capacity, I'll put you on a waiting list - so watch out this thread for the next 24 h.

Alex
May I join this campaign for signature and avatar?

SafeDice username: lemipawa
BTC address: 12BgEA3WdWHo6SaUCqAK2wsg7DmbqYvSnz

thank you in advance

Accepted ! Great posting history , hope you will keep the quality high !

Best,
Alex
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
May I join this campaign for signature and avatar?

SafeDice username: lemipawa
BTC address: 12BgEA3WdWHo6SaUCqAK2wsg7DmbqYvSnz

thank you in advance
Im a potential full member. I could advertise for you for the time being for free until I get to full member, on the terms that you reserve or provide me a spot in the future?

Regards,
To

Well, it will take you months to reach Full Member, but if you want to use the signature and put your unique referral link to get commission - you are free to do it.

Alex
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Activity: 15

Regards,
To
Id like to join - will change Sig if accepted!

Editing

I'll give you a shot - but I checked your post history , you gotta make more substantial posts. If you do this you will be with us for a long time. Check how some of the old members are posting etc.

Accepted !

Alex

No problem. I posted in off-topic alot, because most of the time I wasnt tied to a campaign. I'll change my signature now, sorry I'm on my phone xD

Id also like to apply for the avatar campaign.

Ok, you're in for avatar too.

You might wanna register a username at safedice.com and you are free to put your referral link in the signature - we allow this.

Alex
Activity: 412
Merit: 251

Editing

I'll give you a shot - but I checked your post history , you gotta make more substantial posts. If you do this you will be with us for a long time. Check how some of the old members are posting etc.

Accepted !

Alex

No problem. I posted in off-topic alot, because most of the time I wasnt tied to a campaign. I'll change my signature now, sorry I'm on my phone xD

Id also like to apply for the avatar campaign.

Editing

Accepted !

Alex
I Want to join to this campaign

SafeDice username: senyorito
Safedice btc address:
16PvjYyASBN5sSHvwzAwXYoh995XcebCCv

I will change my signature once accepted.

Accepted. Welcome !

Don't forget you can use your own unique referral link in the signature and thus potentially generate more revenue.

Alex

Hello OP i have a question so tommorrow is the start of the campaign? so when we would our pay per post start? Tomorrow or today?? Can we see some spreadsheet so we can see the names are already accepted to this campaign.

We are in the middle of campaign just taking a few extra people.

Official start is 15th 0.01 am btctalk time - about 21 hours from now.

Research the OP , all the info is there and also look at the previous 7-8 pages to get a picture.

Alex
Activity: 412
Merit: 251

I sold my safedice account a while ago. Forgot the username xD
Address: 1LjCnGU6qYULtPcpRd5mfTqajyHko4Cogz
Please tell me if you want my address to be a safedice one.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I Want to join to this campaign

SafeDice username: senyorito
Safedice btc address:
16PvjYyASBN5sSHvwzAwXYoh995XcebCCv

I will change my signature once accepted.

Accepted. Welcome !

Don't forget you can use your own unique referral link in the signature and thus potentially generate more revenue.

Alex

Hello OP i have a question so tommorrow is the start of the campaign? so when we would our pay per post start? Tomorrow or today?? Can we see some spreadsheet so we can see the names are already accepted to this campaign.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Payment received. Thank you very much and good luck to you.
username:margoncreative
btc address: 17hrACeX27bE41gujHZCY8sadqw9h52LGz

Denied. Post history is very weak.

Alex
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Received my payment ahead of the schedule because I already finished 18 posts this week Smiley
I am looking forward for the next week to come Wink

P.S Would love for you to make participant list
Pages:
Jump to: