Pages:
Author

Topic: Safest place to withdraw BITCOIN? - page 3. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:09:35 AM
Is there any review on local Bitcoin pls share if you used. I want to withdraw.
Quite intersting for me too, please
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
Is there any review on local Bitcoin pls share if you used. I want to withdraw.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
PRiVCY
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Any idea on wheres the safest exchange or sites to withdraw bitcoin to fiat?

Came across bitstamp as coinmama and coinbase is currently not support in my country (Brunei Darussalam)

Local bitcoins is the safest and best way to withdraw.

That's true. I use my account at cex.io, because this exchange provides low commission withdraw
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Came across bitstamp as coinmama and coinbase is currently not support in my country (Brunei Darussalam)

LocalBitcoins and Coinbase are my two favorite exchanges to convert bitcoin to cash. These are two trading floors with large transaction volume so you can be assured of their reputation
Activity: 58
July 16, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
Hello.. guyz.. any suggestion for the safest place to withdraw BITCOIN? currently in the Philippines..
Activity: 61
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

Local bitcoins is the safest and best way to withdraw.
Activity: 66
July 16, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
your country seems to be involved with Malaysia and Indonesia according to Wikipedia, so have you tried an exchange in one of these countries? i don't know any to suggest but you can find it on google like this: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/indonesia/
they may even be working with the banks in your country so that you can withdraw safely to your own banks.

there are also local boards on bitcointalk you may want to visit and try to see if you can find any country-mates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#5

Sweet pooya87, thanks for all the info! Yeah was thinking about withdrawing to banks. Definitely a plus point if they're working together.
July 16, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
I think it's safe for you to do WD.
I see the credibility of the website is pretty high so I'm sure there will be no fraud through the website

Hey genuin link, WD? Could you share the url here? thanks!
July 16, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
the number of scammer in the market is very high. Coin holders must be extremely careful to not fall into traps of the scammers. Before transferring their crypto currency into fiat currency they should check whether the site is safe or not. in this post some sites are mentioned which will come in handy for investor looking for site to transfer crypto into fiat

Appreciate the heads up bct9t. Always gotta stay alert!
July 16, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

Do you have any local exchange there in Brunei? At least it should have in crpyto-free country. In that way no need to used global exchanges since local exchanges will support your local payment merchants there including banks. That's were doing here in my country so converting bitcoin to fiat here is not hassle. You can also consult your local crypto group if people have an idea about it.

You can also consider person 2 person trade. Well I know your doing your homework now so I guess you can make up a solution to that.

Don't really have a local exchange here. Yeah checked out localbitcoin from where im at, the price of the selling it seems like a rip off!
July 16, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
I don't know much but as much as I know you can have a look into the coin central's website. Do a proper study on it before investing. I am not sure if it is totally safe.

Thanks kulsuma.
July 16, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
Scammers, one of the biggest problems in the market of crypto currency. especially the new investors falls for the trap of the scammers. Everyone should be extra careful while handling large amount of coins. while exchanging the coins to fiat currency the site should be checked whether it is scam or not. some sites are mentioned in the post which are useful.

Yeah, you should see how scammers are impersonating as "admins" on telegram just to get new comers to send them cryptos. Hate em!
July 16, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
I guess LocalBitcoin is pretty much a good site. You could try there. But keep in mind that you have to be patient or you have to end up selling them in loss.

Yeah, rushing in to things most of the times aren't really a good idea.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 04:07:02 PM
I know it a online based thing so many people feel insecure about their assets but in cryptocurrency they their best to provide security to the holders so I don't thing you have be that much worried and for other detail you can visit their official sites where they give all of these information regrading investment, trading and all other.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
I guess LocalBitcoin is pretty much a good site. You could try there. But keep in mind that you have to be patient or you have to end up selling them in loss.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
In market you need to alert from the fraud and scams because its really a tragedy because they lost their money also mainly new comers are suffer much because they don’t have enough idea about this market so when they saw big amount or profit that time they invest there and suffer.
Activity: 476
July 14, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
I don't know much but as much as I know you can have a look into the coin central's website. Do a proper study on it before investing. I am not sure if it is totally safe.
July 13, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
Im so happy because in myw country we have own wallet easy  to buy and sell bitcoin what time we want. My country wallet is not only wallet because you can pay your bills and buy online credits using this wallet. Just make a research about kind if wallet who you can safe to withdraw your bitcoin that can eligible to your country.

Thanks for sharing Clark05, really appreciate this!
Pages:
Jump to: