Pages:
Author

Topic: Safety first before trading - page 6. (Read 1049 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
December 16, 2019, 05:39:02 PM
You should also not be using a set percentage below your entry to determine where to place a stop loss, but rather determine it from how much money you're willing to risk compared to your position size. You can use a closer stop and a large order if you're confident that the price is going in the direction you've determined it to, or a far away stop with a smaller position if you're less certain while risking the same amount of money in both circumstances when done correctly. Make sure your analysis agrees with your stop placements as well, and like the article mentions, don't place stops in obvious places because previous lows and highs are often overrun for liquidity because people like to place their stops near these two points.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 16, 2019, 05:28:40 PM
I expected something new, but it turns out that this is just another click bait article.

Market capitalisation?  Many of us got burned using this trading strategy, most of the low cap projects also suffer from this worsening market conditions. Stop-Loss? We have heard this many times before so I do hope that new traders learn this or at least 'experiment' how to used this one. I'm sorry but is just a rehearse of thousands of articles floating around.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
December 16, 2019, 02:48:19 PM
If this was an article about "how to trade in the crypto market" then this will be one of the worst things for a newbie to read on it. Market cap and trading volume isn't even one of the basic things you need for analyzing a trade and stop losses and target prices is something you should have to learn after you have known the basics because you won't really know how to use it if you don't even know how to earn in the crypto industry. Aside from how to analyze a price chart in the crypto industry I think it is important to talk about before entering the crypto market is the crypto exchange where you want to trade in, since not all crypto exchanges are trustworthy both for your money as well as the information they are giving so I think this should be included in the article.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 16, 2019, 02:39:47 PM
Low trading volume of a coin is a sign of a nearly dead coin and it could possibly be the reason why its has low volume in a daily basis but its probably not the case for some old coins which are only manipulated by holders with stashes of it.  

There were new coins with low volume, not far from being a dying coin since its just started and I'm watching it for months because I tried to see how wild the price can be. Noah Coin is created by a team intended for the remittances related to my country and Japan, great coin but low volume but are promoted by celebrities in the country.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
December 16, 2019, 02:38:38 PM
Mentioning this article main points.
-Market capitalization
-Trading Volume
-Stop-losses and taking profits
-Safely storing up your cryptocurrency.

These are common things to consider before diving into a particular coin but there are still some fellas
that do risk out on small cap ones and doesnt even use up SL and TP most of the time.It'll vary on each
trader preference on where he do make out some profits.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
December 16, 2019, 02:09:37 PM
There's a lot of topics,news,trading and more that related with scam or hack still i think if your knowledgeable about where you risk then you will not experience like that so i recommend to study or search before doing trading here in crypto world then there's a lot of ways to avoid that like save or hold your btc,alts,tokens in your trusted wallets,Moreover read the news below because you can learn a lot by this like how to trade safely

https://cointelegraph.com/news/4-things-you-must-know-before-trading-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/amp
Pages:
Jump to: