Pages:
Author

Topic: Safuu continues to decline, what causes it? - page 3. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
actually why down..Huh
the reason is the current market conditions are still showing a bearish trend after the previous month bullran and this will continue to happen maybe at the point when BTC reaches 30k$ or 28k$ so no good tokens or coins will last if bitcoin goes red
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
There’s no good coins/tokens on a bear market, I mean everything will drop and their price might hit the bottom as well because its necessary, you can just buy more or just hold as long as you believe that its a good project to invest with. I see the good potential of Safuu, its better to increase your holdings while the price is cheap because if the market recovers, it will follow the trend and rise as well.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
Well, Certik firm has declared it the most risky platform which mean it provides high apy% you can check the full details here: https://twitter.com/CertiKAlert/status/1506318316037619713
I think, it needs to be stay in the limits so that's traditional people could also put their money on it, But for me, it's more than risk, But instead of these circumstances it's price showing great impact, i don't know what's the reason behind it but platform seems to be have something for their users, infact it's all could be a honey pot or something big, like they are giving away a tesla car, you can check on their twitter,
Crypto is being used wrong, ( it's what i thought) But if they help community to make great money they are going to moon or otherwise can go side ways.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Safuu can be a good project but almost every altcoins dump when Bitcoin market is volatile and it dumps. So if Safuu is really a great project then it will pump again when Bitcoin will be stable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
In the crypto market, they all follow bitcoin.

So if bitcoin is dropping, then you should see that next would be the altcoins that you've got to fall as well.

That's how it usually goes and you don't have to look for any reason for it if there's no good or bad news that you've seen.

It's the usual market cycle that we're seeing so the alts are heavily affected when bitcoin dumps.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
Hello guys,
We are all know that, Safuu is the most popular & successful project at the recent time. But suddenly Safuu continues to down. What is the reason?

Recently released the Safuu token Price Prediction:
https://techbullion.com/safuu-coin-price-prediction-2022-it-looks-like-it-is-preparing-for-a-breakout/

What is your comment, recently released the price prediction of Safuu?
Pages:
Jump to: