Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] 40mm x 3mm 30g Bitcoin Coin (loadable and customizable coin) - page 5. (Read 1930 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
Hello Bitcoin fans and HODL'ers,

I have started creating new bitcoin coins that are clean brass coins. These coins are engraved with a laser and have an interesting design, customizable text around the coin on the front. The back of the coin is engraved with the public BTC address, private key in the form of text and QR code and secured with a hologram security label. If you try to remove the label, the security hologram label will be destroyed.

The coins can be loaded at any time and would therefore be an ideal gift for a crypto fan. Or you can use the coin as a secure cold storage to store your BTC

Here some demo pictures and a draft view under the security hologram label

Very beautiful in a flying frame (optional)

From now on if you order two coins, you will get a free notes book and a coin holder (as long i have it in stock)

Production and shipping from Germany.

Each coin has an individual Bitcoin address incl. the private key to it on the back and a coin capsule is also included.
The BTC address can be a randomly generated address or a vanity address which can be up to 7 or 8 characters (depending on the character also 9 possible). The search is "Case unsensitive!
Here in the example an address was generated, which contains Bitcoin at the beginning --> 1BitcoinDF1Muf86B7LkVvaN4yRvbSN9qc
If you want to generate your BTC address yourself, you are welcome to do so and send me the BTC address (public key) when ordering. I will then laser it on the back, leave the space for the private key empty and include a security hologram label.

Customization of the text on the front is possible at any time. Also a special BTC address / public key on the back side with your name or nickname possible (Case insensitive).

The creation of the coins happens in a secured environment without internet connection.
The private key will be deleted after the shipment (please keep the coin carefully, a recovery of the private key is not possible).

Prices:

( ) Coin --> 59 $
( ) Customization text --> 15 $
( ) Fliying frame in black or white --> 22 $
( ) Vanity address generation up to 7 characters --> 15 $ (duration ~ 1 day)
( ) Vanity address generation 8 characters --> 25 $ (duration ~ 1-2 days)
( ) Vanity address generation 9 characters --> 200 $ (duration ~ 10-25 days)
( ) Vanity address generation 10 or more characters --> 0,5 BTC (duration unknown, only possible by prepayment and without guarantee of success) Smiley Smiley Smiley
( ) Shipping to Germany --> 5 $
( ) Shipping to EU states without tracking and without insurance at your own risk --> 10 $
( ) Shipping EU with tracking and insurance --> min. 20 $ --> PM me and have a look to the shipping costs
( ) Shipping all other with tracking and insurance --> min. 20 $ --> PM me and have a look to the shipping costs

Payment in BTC and ETH

Batch 22-2 have 21 coins (batch 1 is tested and sold only in germany)

1: Hookzup1 (shipped)
2: Hookzup1 (shipped)
3: Suzuki Matt (shipped)
4: randomwork (shipped)
5: Suzuki Matt (shipped)
6: _______________________
7: Abiky (shipped)
8: tldr-hodl (shipped)
9: _______________________
10: MoparMiningLLC (shipped)
11: tux1975 (shipped)
12: _______________________
13: geophphreigh (shipped)
14: betnomi (shipped)
15: betnomi (shipped)
16: _______________________
17: _______________________
18: _______________________
19: _______________________
20: _______________________
21: aoluain (shipped)

Batch 22-3 have 21 coins

1: Bullion-n-BTC (reservation)
2: _______________________
3: _______________________
4: _______________________
5: _______________________
6: Kryptowerk (reservation)
7: _______________________
8: _______________________
9: _______________________
10: _______________________
11: _______________________
12: _______________________
13: _______________________
14: _______________________
15: _______________________
16: _______________________
17: _______________________
18: _______________________
19: _______________________
20: _______________________
21: aoluain (reservation)

Best regards from germany
Willi

just for your info: In Germany I am an escrow and have already escrowed several million EURO and paid out a half million EURO from Blockparty Run / BTC Solomining (just have a look at my trust).
Pages:
Jump to: