Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] Apple iMac, MacBook Air, iPad 3, iPad mini, Moto X, Nexus 4 - page 2. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I have sent you a pm about the MacBook airs
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Ipad 3 i can give u 1btc
Ipad mini 0.5

Shipping to uk
Aco
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No problem. I will update this topic tonight with photos of each item with my name and bitcointalk.org domain.  As soon as I get home.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
post pictures with your name on it for verification for anything above you are selling for verification
Aco
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm selling some of the gizmos laying around the house collecting dust.  Here is the most accurate description of each item and the asking price.

Best offers are welcome from anyone. Post in here or PM me.

Free USPS Priority Mail shipping is included in the asking price. Ships from Missouri, USA.

• Apple iMac — 2013, i7, 32GB, 128GB SSD + 3TB HDD (Fusion Drive), Mouse & Keyboard — MAXED OUT — 15BTC
  • Apple MacBook Air — 2013, i7, 8GB, 128GB — MAXED OUT — 6BTC
  • Apple MacBook Air — 2012, i7, 8GB, 128GB — MAXED OUT — 5BTC
  • Apple iPad 3 (Retina) — 2012, 16GB, White — 2BTC
  • Apple iPad mini — 16GB, Black — 1BTC
  • Motorola X — 16GB, Woven Black, Verizon — 3BTC
  • Nexus 4 — 8GB, Black, GSM Unlocked, Bottom 1/4 of screen is cracked and touch doesn't function in this region. The bezel has minor blemishes and one small dent.  — 0.4BTC

All items are in excellent/mint condition with the exception of the Nexus 4.

If you don't receive the item as described, I will fully refund you and cover return shipping.  All items ship in their original packaging and include the official documentation and accessories.

Yes I am new here based on account age and rank, but I can have some of the most reputable members on this forum vouch for me if requested.
Pages:
Jump to: