Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sale] Balletcrypto Unconfiscatable Las Vegas 2022 Limited Edition [ended] - page 2. (Read 755 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
1 FOr pinky1234 Smiley
PAyment sent $35.00 paypal .  Wink

received thank you!
Activity: 360
Merit: 123
1 FOr pinky1234 Smiley
PAyment sent $35.00 paypal .  Wink
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
I still don't really get the idea behind it ... I do not buy the same book over and over again just because it has a different cover  Huh

By that logic every collectible would be the same as inside they hold the crypto but the outside is different. So if you have bought more than one collectible you have indeed bought the same book with different covers.

when the ballet itself has some hint/engraving linked with the theme, then it would be different. but they just change the paper cover but the ballet itself is still the same.

That is true for some of them - more along the lines if the main coin is different- there are sometimes custom cards made too but now I think they are moving the custom designs more to the plastic cards but I still like to collect all the sleeve variations as well.

I'll take four please
legendary
I still don't really get the idea behind it ... I do not buy the same book over and over again just because it has a different cover  Huh

By that logic every collectible would be the same as inside they hold the crypto but the outside is different. So if you have bought more than one collectible you have indeed bought the same book with different covers.

when the ballet itself has some hint/engraving linked with the theme, then it would be different. but they just change the paper cover but the ballet itself is still the same.

That is true for some of them - more along the lines if the main coin is different- there are sometimes custom cards made too but now I think they are moving the custom designs more to the plastic cards but I still like to collect all the sleeve variations as well.
legendary
I still don't really get the idea behind it ... I do not buy the same book over and over again just because it has a different cover  Huh

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
I still don't really get the idea behind it ... I do not buy the same book over and over again just because it has a different cover  Huh

in crypto everything is different Wink Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
YodasRedRocket - 1

Since you take other payment methods & I don’t have to wait for my BTC funds to settle, I can’t pass on one of these.  Thanks for the opportunity ✌🏼
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
80 still available

70 still available
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
randomwork - 1

Will send you via cashapp
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
cygan - 2
payment will be made during the day

edit:
payment is out - 483c100bed4d82aa4faa7d036c04e79ccb340f72f89ab5602379874b512719e3
please send it to minerjones Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
Geophphreigh - 2

Will dm for payment details.
Thx
legendary
total available: 100
total reserved: 69
total remaining: 31

MoparMiningLLC - 1 paid
The_Crypto_Kid - 1 paid
Tweetious - 1 paid
Geophphreigh - 2 paid
telegram buyer(s) - 20 paid
Cygan - 2 paid
selassiesoildier - 1 paid
Randomwork - 1 paid
krogoth - 1 paid
ragilab - 2 paid
YodasRedRocket - 1  paid
Ithd1 - 2   paid
Bavicrypto - 1  paid
Bitbuddy60 - 4  paid
Pinky1234 - 1  paid
Bullion-n-BTC - 2  paid
Dernoste - 1 paid
Cakeonit - 1  paid
Suzuki Matt - 4 paid
digitalnomad777 - 2  paid
Wyospl2 - 5  paid
DecentralizedDad - 2
Anonymous - 8 paid
Cueneyt1986 - 3  paid
legendary
I have been hounding Balletcrypto for months once I realized these would not be sold on their site!
These were exclusively sold at the Unconfiscatable conference in Las Vegas which just ended this past weekend.
But now they have gotten back to me! and they have made a maximum of 100 of these available for me.

This is a REAL series BTC wallet with the Limited Edition sleeve.
Maximum existing quantity of this wallet: 500
I have 14 days to gather a count and funds.
When that time comes, this sale ends and all remaining stock of these sleeves will be destroyed.

Price: $35 for one to three wallets, four or more $30 ea - free shipping worldwide included

sale end date: March 21st 5pm Eastern

payments can be done in one of the following methods:

BTC 1FGTHoXtr6X9PVm5qJpa9DbdZFpAGLAa8G
Strike: strike.me/moparminingllc
CashApp: $MoparMiningLLC
PayPal: [email protected]
LN: send me a DM and I can give you a LN invoice

PAYMENTS ARE DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING YOUR RESERVERATION

Please list your name and the qty you would like me to obtain for you.

example:  MoparMiningLLC - 2
Pages:
Jump to: