Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] Hero Member Account - page 2. (Read 1546 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 10, 2014, 12:12:09 AM
don't deal with this user

he is refusing to use escrow and wants you to go first
if he is a legit seller he won't mind using escrow but he don't

Hero accounts generally do not sell very quickly, so any potential buyer should keep that in mind when being pressured to act quickly or to send funds quickly. There is also no real reason for the seller not to accept escrow for these kinds of deals (especially ones worth this much) so any seller not accepting escrow is almost certainly going to scam you.
Is that really the value of a hero account?

Either way prob not a good idea to sell an old account with trust. Scamming potential and what not
Probably. This is roughly what hero accounts go for. Sometimes they will sell for less, but these are generally cases when the seller needs money ASAP and can't wait for a buyer, sometimes they will go for more when there happen to be few/no other legit sellers (that are selling actual accounts - there seems to be a rise in account sellers that are selling non-existant and/or accounts that they do not control) willing to sell.

Hmmm some insight into the underground world of account selling  Cheesy

I wouldn't sell my account unless trust could be removed but if I did I would look for a buyer willing to use trusted escrow.
This is as simple as sending a PM to the people who have left you trust.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

Hero accounts generally do not sell very quickly, so any potential buyer should keep that in mind when being pressured to act quickly or to send funds quickly. There is also no real reason for the seller not to accept escrow for these kinds of deals (especially ones worth this much) so any seller not accepting escrow is almost certainly going to scam you.

Either way prob not a good idea to sell an old account with trust. Scamming potential and what not
Probably. This is roughly what hero accounts go for. Sometimes they will sell for less, but these are generally cases when the seller needs money ASAP and can't wait for a buyer, sometimes they will go for more when there happen to be few/no other legit sellers (that are selling actual accounts - there seems to be a rise in account sellers that are selling non-existant and/or accounts that they do not control) willing to sell.

Hmmm some insight into the underground world of account selling  Cheesy

I wouldn't sell my account unless trust could be removed but if I did I would look for a buyer willing to use trusted escrow.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 09, 2014, 11:55:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2014, 11:49:32 PM

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
December 09, 2014, 11:44:53 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 09, 2014, 09:02:05 PM
Hi all,

I got my hands at a Hero account yesterday. Finally ! Had enough of those full member and senior acc. Just kidding.

Account was created in 2013, positive trust depth 3 , Activity above 500 (in the low 500s).

Buy it now price is 1.25
BTC

At this price I imagine the sale won't last long, so if it gets heated and multiple people are offering to buy it at buy it now price, we might do an auction in here and see who gets the account.

Sam
Pages:
Jump to: