Pages:
Author

Topic: Salvation - page 4. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
October 26, 2017, 05:01:41 AM
1. We are the creation of God he loves us.
2. If you are doing good, god is always in your favor, you needn't do anything.
3. If you did sins, god will be angry with you but you'll always get another chance to redeem your sins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 03:44:31 AM
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Acts 16:31

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

As long as it is belongs in the Bible, I had no comment on this things. Due to it is the gospel of the Lord, Especially in John 3:16 we can find out how God loved his creation especially the mankind. Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 12:47:14 AM
Are there any other way to claim my own salvation? Any methods or rituals that can save me from the sins I have. I know that my sins will bring me death and seperate me from heaven, can I recieve salvation by doing good deeds ang sacrifices to claim back my salvation, It is written in the book of the israels the things God has told us to do. Can I relay to that?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:13:04 PM
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Acts 16:31

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Pages:
Jump to: