Pages:
Author

Topic: Same Scenario like end of 2013? ( bitcoin crash ) - page 2. (Read 335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Hello

i thought about the time in the past where the bitcoin was breaking the 1k ( increasing the chart from nov-dec ) and crashed back to aprox 250$

do you think its the same right now?

its end of the year, maybe the hype about bitcoin is gone, new year is coming everything starts back from the beginning

there is high chance we will see such crash. Only question is when and what will be top. Was it few days ago close to 20k or will go way over it. Such things matter a lot and no one really knows it.  But thee is tiny chance that Bitcoin price will raise way over this eon now without any real crashes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
No, not the same scenario because there are more exchanges now, and every bitcoin dip this year was temporary because many people wait for those dips to buy more. Bitcoin has a strong support right now, at least from investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello

i thought about the time in the past where the bitcoin was breaking the 1k ( increasing the chart from nov-dec ) and crashed back to aprox 250$

its end of the year, maybe the hype about bitcoin is gone, new year is coming everything starts back from the beginning

Yes the current market technical wise conditions are same as that of during 2013 where the correction was made deeper from $1000 to $250. Here it has gone deeper from 20k to almost 11k and now it has formed bullish rejection spike candle showing the signs of demand and i am expecting to continue the trend from the beginning. There is a saying in trading that "history repeats itself" which can be clearly seen here.
I agree, the candle is obvios and it looks like that time in 2013, but the price is completely different...if then there were thoughts that bitcoin would not survive, now there is a clear certainty that the fall is temporary
Activity: 378
Merit: 197

No. I can not see anything similar.
In 2013 the crash happened because of the massive theft from MtGox which was then the main bitcoin exchange.
That theft ate belief in the whole bitcoin ecosystem.

I have not heard of any similar theft or crisis now.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
This is just denial, look at the liquidity flowing into the market.

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Hello

Yes the current market technical wise conditions are same as that of during 2013 where the correction was made deeper from $1000 to $250. Here it has gone deeper from 20k to almost 11k and now it has formed bullish rejection spike candle showing the signs of demand and i am expecting to continue the trend from the beginning. There is a saying in trading that "history repeats itself" which can be clearly seen here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hello

bitcoin have equilibrium markets prices at 10k $ ~ 13,5k $ from now , I'm still worried if this crashes up to 2.5k $ , but how world business organization take policy sale bitcoin assets ? , if anyone or organization dares to sell btc and make crash , intelligent agency about the finances will intervene, this organization will be said to laundery money in the public demand.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
No, because this time crypto went more mainstream than before, everyone is talking about blockchain even though only the few understand it, we have Bitcoin futures on big mainstream platforms -CME and CBOE, Bitcoin is getting a lot of esposure on mainstream media, the technology itself have been tested by more years than before, and there are lots of cool additions to Bitcoin in development. It may crash a bit more, maybe there will be big dips caused by FUD and atacks, but I really doubt we will see a long bear market anytime soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Look at the good part, this is a good moment to buy, because it didn't end in 2013, it was only the beginning. I doubt there will be such a crash though as Bitcoin is too popular right now.
In any capacity we cannot call it a crash, because bitcoin has taken a dip a little bit because of the Christmas, and it does make a sense because a week ago the price of the bitcoin was around 15k USD and after more demand in the market it raised to around 19k USD and now people are exchanging the bitcoin with the fiat currency to do some expenditures on the Christmas, so I think we cannot call it a crash.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Look at the good part, this is a good moment to buy, because it didn't end in 2013, it was only the beginning. I doubt there will be such a crash though as Bitcoin is too popular right now.

From a charting perspective..

Broke the CHART money trendline
Did try get back to trendline once but was rejected
true support level is 12,921.98
broke support and bounce rallied off 12874 low (broke support level in doing so)
Next down support level 10,334 at 61.8% THE Fibonacci retracement level
Next resistance level is 14,153

10,334 is the strong buy level
Up to 12,991 hold
Above 14,153 hold/sell

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Hello

Pages:
Jump to: