Pages:
Author

Topic: Samoyedcoin? - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 39
December 09, 2023, 01:27:39 AM
A unique aspect of Samoyedcoin is its focus on environmental sustainability. The project's website states that a portion of the token's transaction fees goes to reforestation and the project emphasizes the importance of responsible pet ownership and donates to animal welfare organizations. It is important to note that meme coins like Samoyedcoin can be highly speculative and volatile. I have no idea about such coins, especially in terms of trading. But I think Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Pepe Coin, Floki, BoneShiba Swap meme coins are potentially reaching high. If you think, you can choose from such coins and proceed.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 185
December 08, 2023, 09:07:04 PM
So I was checking gemini website and scrolling through the coins on it to check to see if there is any coin that has a big increase or decrease recently.  Well there is a coin named samoyedcoin which of course I never heard of.  It shows it's up 70% in the last day or so.

I then took a look and this coin has been out for many years already.  The high was about $0.24 and the lowest was $0.001.  Now what exactly made this coin suddenly go up like this recently after being out for few years already?  Is this coin worth trading short term?  But not for holding long term as it probably go to zero pretty much later on?
Pages:
Jump to: