Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung Galaxy S10 supporting cryptocurrency via Enjin Crypto Wallet - page 2. (Read 360 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
sinasabi nila medyo risky nga lang dahil sino ang may control ng wallet address, i mean san nila kinuha yung mga address nasan yung source code? tsaka kung sa cellphone yan baka kapg nakpag download yan ng kung ano sa cellphone nya madamay ang wallet at mahack ito. Although maganda ito dahil makakpag create ng awareness.

Take note that phone have a "decent" price. Therefore, I believed they focus too on security. If yon ngang mid to average phone specs hirap pasukin ng malicious or hacking related apps, paano pa kaya dito. And knowing Samsung, they already knows that beforehand bago pa natin itanong.

Honestly Im not really hype into this type of thing to the point na I will buy it even I afford it. The implementation of that crypto app feature is really good since it's a good step that a big company Samsung now recognized cryptocurrencies. Hope others companies will soon add crypto feature on their respective products.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Maganda sana kaso mahal pa. Sana ay mag update ang samsung na hindi lang sa mga s-series kundi sa lahat ng version na para naman lahat ay may built in na, na crypto wallet.
Pwede naman siguro mag stick muna sa coins.ph or Abra, whichever kung ano talaga ginagamit mo. Meron din naman coinomi. The announcement itself made news, siyempre knowing Samsung at the core of it, they are a gigantic company and now they support a technology that caters crypto. Very nice.

sinasabi nila medyo risky nga lang dahil sino ang may control ng wallet address, i mean san nila kinuha yung mga address nasan yung source code? tsaka kung sa cellphone yan baka kapg nakpag download yan ng kung ano sa cellphone nya madamay ang wallet at mahack ito. Although maganda ito dahil makakpag create ng awareness.
For sure safe pa din yung ikaw mismo mag gagawa nung wallet mo and keeping your private keys etc. Sana mas madaming maging aware and many people would support crypto, not just basing on the scams that are so popular, lol.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Maganda sana kaso mahal pa. Sana ay mag update ang samsung na hindi lang sa mga s-series kundi sa lahat ng version na para naman lahat ay may built in na, na crypto wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Ayos nga tong desisyon ng Samsung para suportahan ang cryptocurrency, para mas mauna sila sa kanilang mga kalaban at magsusunod sunod pa ito sa mga ibang brand. And regarding sa announcement ng partnership ng enjin sa Samsung biglang bumusok ang presyo ng 200%.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nakita ko nga rin eto kahapon lang sa crypto news. Dami rin palang features ang S10 na eto parang may sarili ka naring cold wallet or ledger. Ang alam ko na magiging price neto is nasa 1545.30 USD or halos 80k Php. Naglabas na din sila ng  bagong update ng Android sa mga S-series users.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I saw this news a while ago and it made me say wow. Parang nag paparamdam na lalo na maganda yung Samsung S10. They support cryptocurrencies and the thing na wallet na mismo yung phone mo (not that bagong thing yun) pero official Samsung na yung nag announce last Feb 25. Big news talaga.

Samsung Announces Galaxy S10 Crypto Partners, Bitcoin and Ethereum Support
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I recently reads some article in the internet and I found this one that gained attention to me.

According to the latest reports from Asia in the past few hours, Samsung's Galaxy S10 will ship next month with a preinstalled copy of the Enjin crypto wallet, which supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and all Ethereum tokens (such as Basic Attention Token or Augur).

Earlier today, news outlet Asia Crypto Today reported that they had heard from anonymous sources that "the Enjin Wallet has been chosen as the partners for the new flagship phone," and they referred to this as "the biggest partnership in crypto history." What seems to support the first claim is that the online shopping site of SK telecom, South Korea's largest wireless carrier, seems to have posted a product listing page for the Samsung Galaxy S10 that shows a screenshot from the phone's "Samsung Blockchain Keystore" as well as one from the Enjin cryptocurrency wallet

The website for the Enjin crypto wallet says that it supports BTC, ETH, LTC, ENJ and all ERC-20 tokens by default" and that "other altcoins will be supported soon." The Enjin wallet actually also supports ERC-721 and ERC-1155 (an Ethereum token standard that Enjin created itself).

This non-custodial crypto wallet was launched on January 8th. The Enjin team says that they have worked hard to try to make the Enjin wallet "almost as secure as a hardware wallet" on "non-rooted" Android devices, and that they have "commissioned 3rd party audits and penetration testing with trusted security researchers and experts to ensure that the Enjin Smart Wallet remains ultra-secure and tested before each new release." In fact, they go so far as to say that they "can confidently state that the Enjin Digital Smart Wallet is more secure than any other mobile wallet in the world."

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/02/samsung-galaxy-s10-reportedly-supporting-btc-eth-and-ltc-via-enjin-crypto-wallet/

What do you think about this news?
Sa dami daming naglabasan na project nakuha ng enjin ang loob ni samsung company hindi ito isang biro para ganun nalang makuha ang loob ng isang big company. Ito rin ang dahilan kung bakit biglang nag pump up si Enjin.

Edit:

Update lang guys as of February 8, 2018 ang laki ng tinaas ni Enjin maganda ito para sa mga holder ni enjin.

Pages:
Jump to: