Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 3697 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
Surely this will become a large company and dare to take risks if you receive Crypto. Can be used as an input for other companies, surely it will become more famous.
Activity: 345
August 24, 2018, 03:37:24 AM
Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

It is good to know how large and well known companies are starting to accept bitcoin. Coming from a great electronic brand, Samsung, I believe that much and much more will patronise bitcoin because of it. This may possibly be a start for the knowing of bitcoin.

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
If such gigants as Samsung and Huawei admit Bitcoin - it will be a very positive sign for whole cryptocurrency sphere!
Huawei has pre-installed crypto wallet on some new Huawei devices for example...
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
Well that is good thing to know. Hope other companies would accept also Bitcoin as mode of payment and not only that even altcoins so that crypto will be known in the world that will be a great promotional idea.
Activity: 106
August 24, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
wow! I just found out bro, it seems tempting to advance bitcoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
Samsung has accepted bitcoin as a legitimate application tool and is also supported by application applications that are connected by bitcoin, I am very happy because Samsung can accept bitcoin as an application material that is believed by Samsung.
Activity: 31
August 24, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
That may be a good sign for the cryptocurrency market. The future of large corporations also gradually accepts the replacement of currency by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
I think that is good news that can make bitcoin prices go up because the demand for bitcoin will be higher and many will use bitcoin to make payments and purchase Samsung products. Hopefully bitcoin prices can be used for several payment methods for other platforms.
Its a move in the right direction. i don't know why someone would purchase any samsung product with bitcoin, but anyimprovment and integration is great news!
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
this is good news. this means good news for cryptocurrency. this will be a very good step in moving forward ... maybe Samsung will send it in the future in all countries I hope it will
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
Big news  Grin
Activity: 92
August 24, 2018, 01:32:18 AM
I think it's really true that Samsung is actually going to accept Bitcoin. I've heard that Samsung Bitcoin has taken Bitcoin in 3 countries. But I can finally say that if Samsung adopts Bitcoin it will really be a lot better.
Activity: 28
August 24, 2018, 01:16:33 AM
So first companies accept crypto. Then they realize they can do it in-house. Then they realize they can save 1-2% by doing so, therefore boosting profits. Then, some companies will hodl some crypto for whatever reason and see an even larger boost in profits. Stockholders will be very happy.

This will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 24, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
That's a good news ,it will help crypto to grow  so much if not little
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
that's great news to help with the growth of the cryptocurrency price chart bro. With the joining of large companies, the price of crypto will be a little better ..
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
Aren’t they making a mining specific gpu? Samsung is leading the way ! Plus all Samsung phones since the Galaxy SIII have an ARM TEE processor. They installed them with the intention of providing a secure chip on smartphones to be used with banking services, only it never caught on with the banks. So instead, Ledger is developing the Trustlet app which uses this processor to turn your Samsung smart phone into a hardware wallet Wink
Activity: 24
August 23, 2018, 11:55:10 PM
Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
This is quite good news for cryptocurrency world.One day all of leading companies will accept cryptocurrency as a payment.Now days People are finding some insecurity for using cryptocurrency.People have to change their mindset.
Cryptocurrency is secured than any banking system.But some people are doing scam in bitcoin.so people don't trust bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 23, 2018, 11:40:09 PM
They decided to implement this very earlier but I do not see that option in Samsung stores yet.
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 11:37:25 PM
When I saw your title I expected that you were sharing at least one link to see more about it, If you can please do it. Respect to the news, a company like Samsung interested on BTC would be pretty nice, they move a lot of money yearly and this can help to our economy, but I think that maybe you have to pay a little more for any device/service than its normal price.  Let’s wait and see what happens.
Activity: 347
August 23, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

I think that is a good news to hear that samsung is going to accept bitcoin because there is a chance that bitcoin will be known all over the world. We all know that samsung is so popular worldwide so if it accept there is also a chance that other store or brand will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Pages:
Jump to: