Pages:
Author

Topic: Santa gift can early - page 2. (Read 337 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 05, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
understand what he said, this is not entirely a gift. meaning that we dare to invest and hodl, then we can get profit from there (for all coins in the market), then likened to getting gifts from santa before Christmas.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 05, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
First of all, I appreciate your sharing, because you share the crypto that can make money for us. Secondly, I think the bear market is more suitable for purchase because all crypto prices are cheap!
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
December 05, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
There are profit windows in every market situation, bear or bull. Although, It's significantly more challenging to make profits from the bearish market.

Study the foundamental; this is a simple statement but takes weeks, months or even years to fully understand when dealing with cryptocurrency.
Arbitrage trading is also a good way to make profits from the market.

P.S, congrats on your quick profit, Christmas came early for you.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 05, 2018, 03:42:36 AM
I guess its not Santa but you yourself bring that early gift. You made it all happen by understanding how to make money in this bear market and it just go happen that everything fell into your direction by investing in Wavecoin. Just give yourself a pat on the back! Grin. I do hope though that you exited on time and get your profits right away because we all know the price can change in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
December 05, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
One gains and you got people post would you also post the hundreds of other loses.

As an inventors I don't like to see things like this is could be quite misleading or pure shilling my thoughts though.

It's best to just state that bear market can still hold some possibilities and also state that it can hold loses as well
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
December 05, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
Hey mate!!
You're the first to reply,no need quotting the entire OP, to drop a one liner..
It's not a gift,as I see you're asking how to get it Roll Eyes

It's all about maximizing opportunities when trading,and also diversifying your investments(holding other coins other than the btc)

I see OP made some cool ROI with this particular trade,definitely one can earn in this bearish market,as most times its just about luck and proper foresight.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
I just received my christmas gift from what i believe to be Crypto santa (wava coin) and it came very early so I thought about sharing, maybe it could help you receive yours either from him or another Santa (coin). 28th November  wavecoin got my attention after I notice some strong support for the $1 price mark then decided to put in some fund (first I thought about investing just $500 but later increased it to 1BTC ~4300)

I never taught it will give me positive results within days, I was expecting it within late December/early January but woke up yesterday I saw my investment doubled. I got my ~$4000 Christmas gift from wave reaching $2+

I remembered starting a topic on opportunities the bear market hold, stating people still earns even in the bear season. Well I just experienced it (isn't my 1st time though) you can too, take some time to educate yourself, learn how to spot strong support for most undervalued coins and take opportunities of them. luck might just be on your side and you benefit too. Not advising you should go into daily trading but learning to take advantage of the bear market is a great skill you should acquire as the cryptomarket will always have them.
  Remember it pays to take risk but when you know what you're doing and aren't gambling it's no risk.

Happy Xmas in advance.

i wish to get it too  Embarrassed how the process?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
December 05, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
I just received my christmas gift from what i believe to be Crypto santa (wava coin) and it came very early so I thought about sharing, maybe it could help you receive yours either from him or another Santa (coin). 28th November  wavecoin got my attention after I notice some strong support for the $1 price mark then decided to put in some fund (first I thought about investing just $500 but later increased it to 1BTC ~4300)

I never taught it will give me positive results within days, I was expecting it within late December/early January but woke up yesterday I saw my investment doubled. I got my ~$4000 Christmas gift from wave reaching $2+

I remembered starting a topic on opportunities the bear market hold, stating people still earns even in the bear season. Well I just experienced it (isn't my 1st time though) you can too, take some time to educate yourself, learn how to spot strong support for most undervalued coins and take opportunities of them. luck might just be on your side and you benefit too. Not advising you should go into daily trading but learning to take advantage of the bear market is a great skill you should acquire as the cryptomarket will always have them.
  Remember it pays to take risk but when you know what you're doing and aren't gambling it's no risk.

Happy Xmas in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: