Pages:
Author

Topic: Sapphire 6950 v2 non-reference performance - page 2. (Read 6348 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Np, good luck with that. And thanks for your info too.
Activity: 28
I will look for this when I get home. Thanks for the info!
Yes, i changed the VGA priority on BIOS, depends on your mobo, but many times is on Advanced tab.
I can't get the on-board video to work if I have a video card plugged in. Did you have to change something in the BIOS?
Ty for the info, i have seen that before. I tryed diferent clocks and that seems the best combination for me, but maybe someone else have a better one.
I have the cards in my main computer too, but i use the IGP for windows general use and dummy plugs to make them work 100% without losing performance.
Wow, that is some decent speeds without the unlock. As you can see here you are around what the unlocked ones are doing:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

My two 6950's are unlocked and do about 370 Mhash/s each with a small overclock. I am not overclocking them to much yet as it is my main computer and the drivers are currently unstable.
Oh good point, srry. Its each.  Tongue
Is that 355 Mhash/s each or together?
Hi, i just want to know how much Mhash/s and what configuration you have, to know what´s the limit of this cards i have (2 atm). Smiley
My numbers are:
-355 Mhash/s with 900/300 frequencies. Temp 74º and 78º with fan 66% (i have them on 1 mobo, like crossfire but without the bridge)
-330 mhash/s with stock frequencies. I never use them on this config.

Sorry if this have been posted, but im not talking about normal 6950´s, this ones cant be unlocked.
And also sorry for my bad English.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: