Pages:
Author

Topic: Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 8GB Samsung memory errors - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello all,

I have got a rig of six Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 8GB. I have modified and flashed them with one and single bios. Now every single GPU is hashing at the rate of 28.8+ and power consumption bellow 110 watts and temperature not reaching 60c. Process clock: 1125, memory clock: 2000. Two gpu's not giving a single memory error and the other four is throwing errors but still keeping hash rates stable.

How is this possible that one and the same bios is working differently on 6 and the same type of GPU's. How to resolve memory errors? Should i try to overclock problematic cards at the lower levels?

Any suggestions?

Although the videocard of the same manufacturer and uses the same memory, the memory chips are still different. Some more successful, others less.
Memory frequencies for each card individually and then install them in the rig.
Although the frequency of 2000 MHz is small...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
- there is a chance you vga cards have a different bios Smiley
from the same manufacturer , same model number , vga cards can have different bios version numbers ...Rom files are not interchangeable .
if you flahsed a wrong bios version number to your cards , its can give you a lot of mem errors , decreased hashrate , hashrate going up and down , you mining rig become instable , random reboots , blue screen ...

- or you have a cards with a very different ASIC quality , so every cards need to be fine tuned one by one , if you want to get out the max from them Smiley Higher ASIC quality cards have more overclocking potential ..
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Would like to know as well. I've got a card that's throwing mem errors like crazy but hashrate is just fine.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I have got a rig of six Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 8GB. I have modified and flashed them with one and single bios. Now every single GPU is hashing at the rate of 28.8+ and power consumption bellow 110 watts and temperature not reaching 60c. Process clock: 1125, memory clock: 2000. Two gpu's not giving a single memory error and the other four is throwing errors but still keeping hash rates stable.

How is this possible that one and the same bios is working differently on 6 and the same type of GPU's. How to resolve memory errors? Should i try to overclock problematic cards at the lower levels?

Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: