Pages:
Author

Topic: Sapphire Radeon Xtreme HD 5850 FOR ONLY $176 - page 2. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I use the US site.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
If you click through the Canada part of NCIX it's like $169.99 Sad
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
True.  But at least there's no paypal fees and you don't have to go out of your way for selling your bitcoins. 
Why spend $$ when you could spend bitcoins?  Ercolinux has 5850s for just over 12.0 BTC!

That's about $166
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
Why spend $$ when you could spend bitcoins?  Ercolinux has 5850s for just over 12.0 BTC!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I almost ordered one, but shipping was $17... and for $161 it puts me on the fence waiting for the wind to blow. 
As the above person mentioned the shipping barley goes up as you get more. I got 5 and the shipping was 25. So that means they were 150 which is still amazing.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Do a search around for another and see if you can find one for under $250. Even $160 is an amazing price. But if you buy 2 or more, the shipping is about the same. So, it ended up being about $155 each for me.
I don't get paid til next week Sad  Oh well, I already got a Sapphire Xtreme 5850 last weekend from Craigslist.  These cards FLY.  OC to 1000+ easy at over 400 MH/s.  Get them while you can!
Gotta hate biweekly pay Sad
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
I don't get paid til next week Sad  Oh well, I already got a Sapphire Xtreme 5850 last weekend from Craigslist.  These cards FLY.  OC to 1000+ easy at over 400 MH/s.  Get them while you can!
Thanks for this link. I just ordered 2!

You're weclome
Activity: 115
Thanks for this link. I just ordered 2!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Homie here is stealing credit from someone in the newbie section (to try and get donations)....

The original posting.

Just wanted to put this up here since the OP from the original probably can't post out of the newbie section yet.
He actually wasn't the first Tongue
For price it is! But, it's currently unavailable at the egg!
A 5850 would be better too! But, again...
I found a place online today with the sapphire 5850 on sale for 145. Such a bargain Cheesy

And I guess first person to say where was this guy Tongue

Yes... 5830's are 129.99 @ newegg and are going to get around 300mh.  My 6870 tops out around 286 and costs 40-50 more

ncix us also has 5850's in stock for $145 i believe until tomorrow.

Eh, I was too lazy to do a lot of digging... but it was a blatant copy/paste, the guy had even posted in the thread I had linked.
Homie here is stealing credit from someone in the newbie section (to try and get donations)....

The original posting.

Just wanted to put this up here since the OP from the original probably can't post out of the newbie section yet.
He actually wasn't the first Tongue
For price it is! But, it's currently unavailable at the egg!
A 5850 would be better too! But, again...
I found a place online today with the sapphire 5850 on sale for 145. Such a bargain Cheesy

And I guess first person to say where was this guy Tongue

Yes... 5830's are 129.99 @ newegg and are going to get around 300mh.  My 6870 tops out around 286 and costs 40-50 more

ncix us also has 5850's in stock for $145 i believe until tomorrow.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
God damn that is a good price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
NCIX US Does in fact have these for $145 and it says the sale ends 7-27 which is today.

Somebody in my mining pool linked me to these yesterday.
legendary
Keep it real

The original posting.

how is he stealing credit?

and what donations?

He edited the post... originally it was a copy/paste from the post I linked.  He changed it taking out his donation address.
Activity: 84
This account was a fraudulent account.

The original posting.

how is he stealing credit?

and what donations?
legendary
Keep it real

The original posting.

Sapphire Radeon Xtreme HD 5850  1GB $146 USD  In stock
I'm just spreading the word.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/60714/11162-15-20G/SAPPHIRE/
Pages:
Jump to: