Pages:
Author

Topic: Satellite Betting (Low Delay) - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 19, 2021, 04:26:19 AM
what part of the world are you located?

Im from Germany. So I have local shops where I can bet anonymously and with whatever amount I want on multiple machines. It lets me bet live afte 5 seconds and including reaction times etc. we would need atleast a 6-7 delay for it to work.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1465
August 19, 2021, 03:10:43 AM
It seems that about six months ago, I already saw here in the BTT gambling section a similar topic about how using the delay in the transmission of information, you can make instant bets and knowing the result in a couple of seconds to win.  
Last time, if I am not mistaken, it was about a variant, betting on table tennis championships and live broadcasting.  
The proposal was to place a bet after the loss of one of the athletes - on this topic, op offered to have time to place a bet immediately after the athlete lost, even before the judge announced the result.
 After a while, the moderators deleted the topic, considering it a fraud.    And they did the right thing.  
What the OP offers here can also be regarded as fraud.
Activity: 25
August 18, 2021, 08:20:05 PM
Hello,

I am looking for people that are betting using Satellite Feeds and basically bet before the bookie counts the goal. I can bet for you in Local bookmakers that only need 5 seconds to place bet.

We can discuss via Telegram: EMWIN2021

Greetings

Why would you use satellite if you can just go to the stadium instead? I can't imagine satellite is quicker than your own eyes.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
August 18, 2021, 10:26:34 AM
Since you are using local bookmakers, I am wondering how they are allowing you to place bets with them when you are always winning.
He might be using multiple accounts, accounts registered in fake names, or registered with purchased KYC details. Who knows.

In theory, that could work. I have heard about fast satellite feeds in the past, but not as fast as to give you a 5 or more seconds advantage over the bookies. Don't forget that it takes at least 6-8 seconds to place a live bet on a European bookie. OP might be using Asian bookies that accept the bets earlier, or it's a really awful site who is not aware of what is going on.

@ElitessMedium
Do you care to share some more info on which satellites and feeds are suitable for your ventures because not all of the are available in all regions of the world and all sizes of antennas?     

It is very risky to exceed our bets as usual. under 10 seconds it's not a good idea, and we'd be really hard to reach if we were on a network and then being even a second late would be very unpleasant. I haven't even done betting on satellite bets yet, because the difficulty of accessing the bookies is an obstacle.
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
August 18, 2021, 08:00:51 PM
Satellite betting? This is the first time that I am hearing about this and I have been gambling for a long time. I guess this is just another alternative for on-court betting which made some punters rich in a short span of time.

Anyway, I don't think you will find anyone in this forum willing to partner with you since this is a risky strategy and anyone who actually uses it would prefer betting on their own.

When I first heard of satellite betting I legitimately thought it involved literal satellites somehow and I was like "how tf???".

With how weird things have gotten these days I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
August 17, 2021, 10:51:58 PM
what part of the world are you located?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
August 17, 2021, 02:52:11 PM
Since you are using local bookmakers, I am wondering how they are allowing you to place bets with them when you are always winning.
He might be using multiple accounts, accounts registered in fake names, or registered with purchased KYC details. Who knows.

In theory, that could work. I have heard about fast satellite feeds in the past, but not as fast as to give you a 5 or more seconds advantage over the bookies. Don't forget that it takes at least 6-8 seconds to place a live bet on a European bookie. OP might be using Asian bookies that accept the bets earlier, or it's a really awful site who is not aware of what is going on.

@ElitessMedium
Do you care to share some more info on which satellites and feeds are suitable for your ventures because not all of the are available in all regions of the world and all sizes of antennas?     
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 17, 2021, 12:34:40 PM
Satellite betting? This is the first time that I am hearing about this and I have been gambling for a long time. I guess this is just another alternative for on-court betting which made some punters rich in a short span of time.

Anyway, I don't think you will find anyone in this forum willing to partner with you since this is a risky strategy and anyone who actually uses it would prefer betting on their own.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
August 17, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
Just explain how you got all this up and running, What's the overall Satellite Feed? Your thread needs to be explained in detail, clearly, easy to understand and of course not to cause accusations of fraud. You start by attracting us more curious where such a method really works for us betting?
Activity: 1526
August 17, 2021, 10:54:57 AM
I get what you are saying but said person only needs to offer me the streaming services and I place the bets (with my own money) and obviously he will get 50%. Ive already done this multiple times but the old guy is on break for a while.

You just need to attach the proof and share it here, because if you don't then you don't really need to prove anything in this thread. Wouldn't it be much better to reinforce your responsibilities? with the attachment of evidence you will feel more unsuspected, because here we need concrete things, especially regarding betting using money.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 17, 2021, 10:51:52 AM
Hello,

I am looking for people that are betting using Satellite Feeds and basically bet before the bookie counts the goal. I can bet for you in Local bookmakers that only need 5 seconds to place bet.

Greetings

I think you must change the name of the thread from satellite betting to cheat betting. That's more appropriate!

Also the method you have mentioned here is not at all easy to execute. Otherwise all wealthy gamblers would have used this method. Since you are using local bookmakers, I am wondering how they are allowing you to place bets with them when you are always winning.

I don't think any bitcointalk member provide satellite feed service here but who knows, you can get lucky as well!
Activity: 784
August 17, 2021, 10:10:57 AM
This is what makes the image of gambling even more unpleasant when many people do fraudulent methods for their own interests. Fooling people out there who have little knowledge of betting and finding you is very dangerous.
hope all can reconsider things like this, don't let your finances have the connectivity of other parties. Gambling with your own will is much better.
August 17, 2021, 09:19:09 AM
I get what you are saying but said person only needs to offer me the streaming services and I place the bets (with my own money) and obviously he will get 50%. Ive already done this multiple times but the old guy is on break for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
August 17, 2021, 09:03:20 AM
Yeah but thats why I will bet it offline.

Telegram is the easiest way to discuss things like this. Since you can easily use it on the phone. There is no need for me to scam people.
it's the easiest way to scam people too. I am not saying that you are a scammer or going to scam anyone but trusting someone to bet on my behalf especially when it includes cheating is a no-no. not sure if there is anyone who'd risk their money to you. but hey, it would be their fault if everything went sideways.
August 17, 2021, 07:46:17 AM
Yeah but thats why I will bet it offline.

Telegram is the easiest way to discuss things like this. Since you can easily use it on the phone. There is no need for me to scam people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2021, 07:20:13 AM
Doesn't that counts as cheating, having delays before the goals have been announced? Plus your service is a bit suspicious since you want your deal to be on the Telegram and I don't trust any people that uses Telegram to deal with some transactions.
August 17, 2021, 06:35:44 AM
Hello,

Greetings
Pages:
Jump to: