Pages:
Author

Topic: [Satire] Community should start murdering 100% proven scammers - page 2. (Read 1863 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
Who is capable of doing that you? Good luck going to Nigeria or Russia.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
uh, yeah because killing people associated to bitcoin by people associated to bitcoin is really going to help how the media portrays us.

and nevermind that, let's all start being sociopaths and killing whoever the fuck we want.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Sorry, but someone had to say it.  While I haven't been scammed in a long time, I've come to realize that the law enforcement bureaus of the world's nations are doing nothing (and possibly have no power) to try and stop the deluge of scams, trickeries, and frauds carried out by the seedier members of this community.

The shit needs to stop.  Cryptocurrency was created as a mechanism to circumvent the shitty policy-making corruption rampant in nations across the world designed to make the rich richer while keeping the poor desolate.  A near-countless number of scams have popped up involving bitcoin, depriving hard-working people of their wealth by entirely immoral, deceitful means, which hurts the entire community in the process - creating FUD in the non-adopting masses about the long-term viability of bitcoin.

This shit really needs to stop.  It pisses me off to no end to log into this forum only to read posts by newbs about how they lost coin to some seedy scheme or another.

At this point, someone needs to say it.  I know there are people out there with the technical skills and resources to identify the perpetrators behind obvious, intentional scams through identifying metrics such as IP address, domain registries, source code origins, etc.

I know the concept might seem harsh or difficult to stomach the thought of for many, but the honest majority within the community needs to be enabled to fight back.

I propose that we start killing those individuals who think it wise and beneficial to steal from honest members of this community.  No evidence of said work should be posted online or in any public forum.  The news will travel on its own.  I just think that if dishonest individuals can find it within their hearts to sleep at night despite wronging others, then its about time to give them a very different reason to lie awake in their beds.

(This is mainly meant as satire, but a small portion of the sentiment comes from real frustration that no long-term solution has been made to combat the countless deceptions from a wide range of vectors within this community.)
Pages:
Jump to: