Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi banned! - page 2. (Read 488 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 11, 2020, 06:24:17 AM
What I do know is that Satoshi profile is locked for security reasons, but I have to admit I don’t know how that reflects on the list you’re referring to. According to what can be seen on satoshi bpip there is no notification that the profile has been banned.

As for CW Faketoshi, he could not find this forum without the help of an assistant, let alone a plagiarized post by Satoshi...

You can see his ban status on his trust list page at BPIP.org. Typically it show the ban status on the profile of BPIP but this time its not. There some error on the founder account and maybe this the result of the temporary lock of the account due to the security issue.

https://loyce.club/trust/2020-07-11_Sat_05.05h/

Do you think that he will appeal?
Is this a mistake or a joke? But today is not April 1.
In the Russian forum they say that: "Craig Wright found plagiarism at Satoshi"

The founder is inactive since 2010 so there is no way he will appeal and also he will not risk his location just to access his forum account. He already made a great escape so why he will come back again after 10 years.  Grin
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 11, 2020, 06:22:08 AM
But his bitcointalk account shows he is been inactive, No banned status according to bpip.

What I do know is that Satoshi profile is locked for security reasons, but I have to admit I don’t know how that reflects on the list you’re referring to. According to what can be seen on satoshi bpip there is no notification that the profile has been banned.

That's because I gave @LoyceV an updated list (no longer accessible) a couple of weeks ago but @suchmoon hasn't updated his yet.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 11, 2020, 06:19:29 AM

As for CW Faketoshi, he could not find this forum without the help of an assistant, let alone a plagiarized post by Satoshi...
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 11, 2020, 06:17:04 AM
But his bitcointalk account shows he is been inactive, No banned status according to bpip.

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 11, 2020, 06:16:55 AM
AFAIK, his account got locked a few years ago as a security measurement, just in case it gets hacked.

He's joking Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
July 11, 2020, 06:06:39 AM
https://loyce.club/trust/2020-07-11_Sat_05.05h/

Do you think that he will appeal?
Is this a mistake or a joke? But today is not April 1.
Pages:
Jump to: