Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Club x Stonk AMA - $1500 Reward Pool - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I think $STONK will be a big impact on DeFi's future. Can I find out when we can expect a complete source of $STONK information? like, whitepaper, roadmap plan, a complete website for the project etc? And, what can we expect from $STONK in 1 to 2 years from now?

Telegram Username : @Kinkai69
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Stonk is an ETF token of DeFi tokens. Please explain why you need a STONK wrapper around it. You can just directly buy something like that on Balancer. Am I right? Please correct me if I am not. Thank you!
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Balancer labs has been compromised recently, how did stonk tokens survived?
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
You had to change your contract address due to a malicious attack on your pool. My question is
1. How do you prevent future attacks and such occurrences in the future
2. Have you been able to redeploy new Stonk token on the new contract
3. What will be the fate of those holding old Stonk tokens, do we expect an automatic swap?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
According to the latest Coinmarketcap poll results only 6% of cryptocurrency community have done the research about liquidity mining and just 6% are involved in it. Could you explain us how it works and how it affects STONK. Also which risks we can face in this new direction.  Thank you.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
After this hack you will not have a deflationary model anymore?
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
We are pleased to announce our next AMA on June 30th 2020 at 12:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Stonk
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: 7 ETH ⚠️(~1500$)
⚠️Click to see the hour

⚠️Requirement:
👉Join Satoshi Club Telegram group
👉Join Stonk Telegram group

We will have the following structure:

Part 1️⃣: 1 ETH/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread.

Part 2️⃣: 1 ETH/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 5 questions. Stonk Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: 5 ETH - A quiz about Stonk

Telegram groups:
 Stonk - @stonkdev
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
Pages:
Jump to: