Pages:
Author

Topic: SATOSHI IS BACK with [email protected] BUT ITS SCAM - page 2. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 429
Scammers are every where and doing shifting in their job, they have their hands on deck 24 hours of every day, devising new ways and strategies that will bring them the utmost possible profit.

But then, for we who are the potential victims, we must not allow ourselves to be carried away, we must study hard to always be one or two steps ahead  of the scammers, this way, they never will get us.

And I am actually very surprised as to how possible it was that an email previously used by Satoshi is out there in a hands of someone else, how was the emails gotten and who sold it?

Anyways, I will just keep watching here and see how all this plays out in the end.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
I gotta say, trying to connect your BRC-20 shit to Satoshi seems kinda sketchy.  I mean, buying up an old domain name where Satoshi supposedly had one email address don't make it legit. Just 'cause you squat on a domain don't mean you got any ties to Bitcoins creator.  Honestly it comes off shady like you're hoping people just make assumptions and throw money at this and, folks aren't that gullible. 

This whole thing smells fishy to me - it's teetering into scammy territory big time.  I know you wanna make your project seem special, but piggybacking off Satoshi aint the way, and most people see through that nonsense pretty quick.  Maybe try building value without these attempts to trick people?

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Ive been following this forum for a few years now and only now i created my acccount to share this info with you:

On december 17th i was doing my own "research" on satoshi and came up with a "plan" to find some more info, possibly.

Ive emailed [email protected] among a few other emails in order to try my luck with my "plan". Such plan was far from being elaborate or product of a mastermind, it was just a simple idea and i had little hope it could work. Still my endless curiosity made me go for it.

Today I woke up, checked my email box and there it was - [email protected] replied to my email.

So yes, hardworkingfamilyman is saying the truth, he does have access to satoshi's email. But im still not sure of his intentions.

Ive replied back to the email, awaiting for news as well. Hopefully can be the beginning of a new era on this topic.

EDIT:

it is still a very big coincidence that 2/3days after ive emailed [email protected] i get an answer and this user pops-up on bitcointalk claiming to have good intentions. my email may have incited a scammer to have a different idea on how to cash in with this OR it can actually be true and just be a coincidence. either way, @hardworkinfamilyman you have our attention and im available to help get to the bottom of this and collaborate in the research.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Thank you @NotATether I wont be sharing the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I have no desire to expose Satoshi as I want to respect his wish of remaining Anonymous.

I did find this https://vistomail.shopco.com/site/home which is very interesting attached to secureanonymoussurfing.com domain

There is so much more information than we could ever imagine. There are some VERY VERY HIGH PROFILE DOMAINS IN HERE and I am too scared to share the list of domains. I will to the Top Merit and Admins here ONLY.

"Back on topic regarding brc-20" I found a list of brc-20 Tokens along with a document that contains information that would make Bitcoin more valuable than anything in existence. Each individual brc-20 token was planned to the exact number with Bitcoin liquidity.

I don't know how to share this information properly or if I should just keep this to myself.

-Alex Elbanna

I'm not sure if BRC-20 tokens coinciding with liquidity numbers is significant in this context considering that BRC-20 was invented and announced by a random faceless person on Twitter. People will just name the tokens after whatever they want, AFAIK there is even $ETH, $LTC and some named after exchanges like $COIN, $FTX, so it probably does not have any useful information attached to it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 521
This is actually a super early warning. Have not seen it promoted on twitter yet.

This is a period we have to be watchful in other not to be a victim of scam, there are many people out on the mission to attack others just by claiming that they are Satoshi, we had a number of them already and still counting, one thing they all lack is the ability to show the prove, some are just wasting their time on nothing than to believe in themselves they can gain their unlawful desires through human pretence by using such means, we need to be on a look on them all, they can exist in any form.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Hey everyone, I am going to look into this. I recently acquired vistomail.com when it was listed for sale. I was able to access [email protected] and all correspondences, emails, accounts, everything. IT IS A LOT OF INFORMATION. It is going to take me months if not years to go through everything but I have had it now for 3-4 weeks. I do see an email about 5-6 months ago regarding a brc-20 token but cant give much information yet on it because I don't want to give anyone incorrect information.

You can email me at [email protected] to verify that I do own it. I will respond with my name Alex Elbanna in the signature line.

my twitter is @AlexElbanna I will be posting my research there and on bitcointalk.org.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on here. I am not sure if I can receive or send DM on Bitcointalk.org.

Excellent work.

If the email account fell into nefarious hands, they might have released a dump of email records including potentially falsified or forged email messages from Satoshi. Assuming they were not GPG encrypted of course.

DMs work on Bitcointalk, just use use the "My Messages" section at the top of the page to access it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
It is not enough to believe the person behind that email is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Many accounts of Satoshi Nakamoto can be hacked and to prove the person is /are Satoshi Nakamoto, signing a message with PGP key is a condition.
Do you think "satoshi" will ever just randomly log in one day and post something?

His account is locked, so no. If he wants to claim his account, he'll have to contact me with a PGP signature.

In 2014, Hacker Hijacks Satoshi Nakamoto's Email, Threatens to Reveal All.

Satoshi hacked, the story so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
This is actually a super early warning. Have not seen it promoted on twitter yet.

"Satoshi Nakamoto is BACK with his [email protected] email & will SOON promote OTOM a bitcoin BRC20 scam on http://vistomail.com

Michael Webber who owned http://anonymousspeech.com & http://vistomail.com for the anon mail service did not renew the domains. BE CAREFUL "

https://twitter.com/dogdaddotx/status/1666853103667224577?s=20
I was speaking to a young cryptocurrency enthusiast a few hours ago that is passionate about owning Bitcoin. He showed me a website and app called Satosicoin and told me he will get his Bitcoin from the scheme. But I told him that the site is fake and a scam. He further told them it was Satoshi that owns the site, and I told him it was not the truth. The owner of the site told them to invest and get Bitcoin, meanwhile, it was a worthless shitcoin. I had to teach him about Bitcoin, how to buy, earn or mine it.

The point is that many ignorant people will still fall for this cheap scam and waste thier money. People will not stop using the name Satoshi to commit fraud. If Satoshi comes back, I guess bitcoiltalk will be one of the first places he would show himself but I doubt he would ever be known.
Activity: 9
Could have been a dangerous scam to be honest with control of that email but anybody in bitcoin for a while would need to see a Satoshi claim proved cryptographically. Nobody has ever been able to do that, notoriously Faketoshi Wright.

Also the main clue that this is nonsense is that Satoshi would never promote some cheap, nasty thing like OTOM. Bitcoin is his baby, his art, his masterpiece. He would never come back like this.

AGREED I just wanted to protect the noobs especially with ordinals and first time tokens buyers etc from other chains. I've been here since 2105 and I'm still learning new things daily so I can't image what this is like for them lol.
I think this in general is kind of huge news (scam or not) just because we caught it early and did no damage does not mean this is not a big deal in terms of history and the time chain. people should know the domain has left the anon org that helped register bitcoin.org & setup satoshi’s email. There has been hacks of his GMX mail to my knowledge, but not this one and it is the same email Wright claims his lawyers looked at lol

its a big deal regardless there is also literally no news or info about why the domains didn't get renewed or why anonymous speech .com & vistomail .com shut down.. would love to know. Kind of wild.[
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Maybe you might have to move this thread to Scams an accusations subboard. It would fit in there more perfectly and possibly gain the sort of audience it deserves. Those seeking to know and they just might be lucky with this being there.
It's a welcomed initiative having to detect or gather information  about these projects and hinting the  community in time  but, you should also try to get it right or do it right by creating threads such as these in proper boards like the scam and accusation subboard.

If I was Satoshi, saying anonymous and seat back to watch my creation move through time is what I would just be doing. I think that's what Sagoshi Nakamoto is doing as well so  they could as well give it up.
FYI the site has been removed. Glad I got the word out before he/she started promoting this BS  Grin

Activity: 50
Merit: 8
Man no need to make a thread for this.

Who in the hell its gonna buy that shit? IF Satoshi any day comesback you are gonna see the whole internet flood with that new.

You cant be so innocent.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Satoshi came back and promoted the coin in BRC20 this is the silliness they made, I see the site is no longer accessible.
Fraud is always there where they promote projects that are created and then associated with Bitcoin and Satoshi this is their way of getting money, anyone will not believe this talk because for me Satoshi will never come back.
Who claims Satoshi I don't believe even if he defends it himself, it would be even more unreasonable to bring OTOM as the coin he is promoting.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
To think that Satoshi would promote a coin is something so silly, only idiots will fall for it. Not that there is no idiots here there are plenty of idiots in the crypto world and when (if) this happens, there will be ton of people who would buy "just in case" by their defense, and we all know they just believe it.

We all know that Satoshi will not come back just to promote some brc-20 stuff, we all know that is as Ludacris as it could get and that's why there is no reason why we should be thinking this would happen. I fear that the type of people who would invest because of this are the type of people who could get scammed so easily, and they may not even deserve their money as well, I can't really feel sorry for those people to be fair.
Pages:
Jump to: