Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Mine Method 4 BTC in 1 DAY. PROOFS [SatoshiMines] - page 2. (Read 21969 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Since then, they made the same spot chance lower. This is one of a small list of sites that has a low chance of double mines.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Hello guys today im going to show you how to do $$$ on satoshi mines with my own method.
First of all what you need:
1) http://go o .g l/ObsoXT click here
2) Deposit any summ. (Higher is the summ, better revenue and lower risk %.
3) Click bet all and one mine then, click on play and cashout. You will ask "Why would i do that?" Becouse if you that you get your money back + you see where was the mine.
4) Do the Play and then cashout until you get 2 times the bomb in the same spot in 2 games, one after the second.
5) Now click max and play and then hit the box where was the mine and you will as 90% get your revenue and than cashout.

6) As you saw many time getting twice in a row the bomb is hard so keep clicking where the mine was before in each game like 3-5-7 times if you feel lucky.
When you get 100 000 bits your earning will be 3$ a click and when 200 000 will be 6$.
Everytime remember to click the max button before the play so you will increase your bet and have a bigger revenue.
FYI, I have been hitting the mine on the same spot for 4x streak in a row, although I cant proof it because it happened like months ago but what Im saying is that your method got a flaw , you could get busted with that method if the mine get into the same spot again
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello guys today im going to show you how to do $$$ on satoshi mines with my own method.
First of all what you need:
1) http://go o .g l/ObsoXT click here
2) Deposit any summ. (Higher is the summ, better revenue and lower risk %.
3) Click bet all and one mine then, click on play and cashout. You will ask "Why would i do that?" Becouse if you that you get your money back + you see where was the mine.
4) Do the Play and then cashout until you get 2 times the bomb in the same spot in 2 games, one after the second.
5) Now click max and play and then hit the box where was the mine and you will as 90% get your revenue and than cashout.
6) As you saw many time getting twice in a row the bomb is hard so keep clicking where the mine was before in each game like 3-5-7 times if you feel lucky.
When you get 100 000 bits your earning will be 3$ a click and when 200 000 will be 6$.
Everytime remember to click the max button before the play so you will increase your bet and have a bigger revenue.
Proofs:

Got 2 mines in the same box then:

then:

then:
Pages:
Jump to: