Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto identified by NSA,? - page 2. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
September 01, 2017, 02:05:50 PM
Would you be so kind to link to that article.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
September 01, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
I think it's just a person who has a base of riches and who did not want to pay a big fee at the bank and he create bitcoin step per step by several expert who did not really know what he was creating and moved his fortune into the bank has his own bank he made created to not pay fees

and by searching well one can even find a patent application that dates well before the years 2000 in the name of satoshi nakamoto but i no will post that here
There was someone earlier in the year that posed that they had direct communication with satoshi.

He was clearly off his med and was selling the mouse he used to create bitcoin.
Very humorous but this article is serious in saying that a government organization has him in their hands.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 01:28:13 PM
I think it's just a person who has a base of riches and who did not want to pay a big fee at the bank and he create bitcoin step per step by several expert who did not really know what he was creating and moved his fortune into the bank has his own bank he made created to not pay fees

and by searching well one can even find a patent application that dates well before the years 2000 in the name of satoshi nakamoto but i no will post that here
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 12:22:37 AM
Could be true,the government always tries to destroy anything that disregards their centralization of authority especially currency
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
August 31, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
No. Satoshi Nakamoto is ANONYMOUS, which means that no one really knows the real identity of the one behind the bitcoins creation. We don't even know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person or group of people (we can't deny this speculation because it's not easy for one person only to create this kind of crpyto innovation). Satoshi Nakamoto might not want to reveal his/her/their real identity for their safety and security.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 31, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

The fact that he wants to hide himself to the public is enough to let him be in his own world. I bet his reading my post or not, it doesn't matter. What matter most is that he created a digital currency that can be revolutionized and be used in the near future. Though we don't know how it may affect us in the future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 08:22:43 PM
in a world of much economic power and few scrupulous to dominate the economic system, certainly we are all under suspicion, the contractor of the NSA Edward Snowden clarified the suspicion of massive surveillance through the PRISM and XKeyscore programs.

many countries are investigating and pursuing miners and people trading with cryptocurrencies, some in search of easy money extorting money and others avoiding the flight of capital by foreign exchange.

Like all hegemony, the US government wants to ensure that the future of the economy (in cryptocurrencies) is handled from home.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 31, 2017, 06:42:42 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto, having created a crypto currency and defining its basic principles of existence, wished for some reason to remain in the shadow. And he succeeded. Occurring periodically information that it is installed, is not confirmed. If Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive, then he watches from the outside as his invention grows and develops, and probably, while satisfied with it. Since more than eight years have elapsed since the creation of bitkoyn - 03.01.2009, it is unlikely that it will be installed.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 31, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
There are other posts too. But sadly (or gladly), they all will remain in the realm of speculation.
It doesn't matter who created Bitcoin; Bitcoin now has a life of it own.

https://medium.com/@amuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
Pages:
Jump to: