Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe - page 3. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 04, 2015, 10:37:53 AM
What happens if this is what satoshi wants you to believe? He created a revolutionary technology and has so far left little to no clues and remained completely anonymous, so do you not think he has the intelligence to leave things so people trying to search for him follow a wild goose chase or lead people down the wrong path? Personaly, I hope he's a prankster.
Yes, people have analysed the way he writes and he has multiple styles.

As I said before he is three people and if you notice around that time three people were mining and even stranger none of the first wallets have ever been opened in years
Activity: 560
January 04, 2015, 10:36:36 AM
What happens if this is what satoshi wants you to believe? He created a revolutionary technology and has so far left little to no clues and remained completely anonymous, so do you not think he has the intelligence to leave things so people trying to search for him follow a wild goose chase or lead people down the wrong path? Personaly, I hope he's a prankster.
Yes, people have analysed the way he writes and he has multiple styles.

He is everybody.

He was a Masonic too. See here!

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
January 04, 2015, 10:33:31 AM
"Satoshi Nakamoto was either a group of people or a Genius"- can't remember who said it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 04, 2015, 10:16:11 AM
People have analysed his writing style and have found him to be from several countries.
Activity: 420
January 04, 2015, 10:15:12 AM
Greece would most likely be the correct time zone. I read a theory of Satoshi Nakamoto being a man from Greece, can't remember where it was though.  Angry
Activity: 338
January 04, 2015, 10:07:17 AM
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
January 04, 2015, 09:03:59 AM
old news..

about 4 years ago we figured he had a british based background.. look at the friggin newspaper he quoted in the genesis block....!!!

it wasnt the new york times or the greek, french whatever.. it was a UK newspaper...
also to add the linguistics of his writing from posts and emails, these are not american-english nor is it second language english. its british english.

so thanks for pointing out the timezones of satoshi's posts.. i think even i made a post about this many many months ago, and so again nothing new.

but thanks for trying.

I dont think so that the most post for a tech guy to be 17:00 afternoon. this is the most lazy hour for someone especially for a geek person or a professor or...

Um, case in point?  I know I just surf the net from about 16:30 onwards at work?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2015, 07:24:26 AM
Actually....who cares?

Who Satoshi is or is not does matter at all.

They care for a number of reasons, its kinda strange someone could create something so revolutionary but not want the credit, doesnt happen often in history.  Im with you though since everything is open source not bothered who satoshi is.
We know the reason why he wanted to remain anonymous and left us.
It's called US goverment.
legendary
Activity: 1316
January 04, 2015, 07:01:39 AM
Actually....who cares?

They care for a number of reasons, its kinda strange someone could create something so revolutionary but not want the credit, doesnt happen often in history.  Im with you though since everything is open source not bothered who satoshi is.
Activity: 560
January 04, 2015, 06:35:27 AM
Actually....who cares?

I like the conspiracy theorys Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 04, 2015, 06:27:11 AM
It's hard to say, we can't come conclusion either.

"Satoshi Nakamoto" is actually a Japanese name ,so it's believed satoshi is a Japanese.

that's ridiculous (no offense). look at my name; despite its Japanese origin I'm not Japanese
you seriously think that whoever Satoshi is, he would use his real name? I don't think so

I'm 90% sure that Satoshi is from UK. his English is outstanding, and he said the words bloody hard and grey once or twice.

Isn't it obvious, that he is either the government or a group and not an individual?
He  might even be some one like Paypal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
January 04, 2015, 04:49:21 AM
I am very confident that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe and not from USA or America or from Asia.
Let me explain how i come to this conclusion. This idea came when i see the time of the first genesis Block. It was established at 18:15:05 GMT.
I am very sure that Satoshi first runs his miner gpu from his apartment. The next logical step is to do this in his personal afternoon relaxing time.
The second evidence is the time that have post in this forum.
If you see this statics
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

the time that he has done most of his posts was between 15:00 to 23:00 GMT time. He has near zero posts in the morning job europe zone time from 7 to 12.
I have not search if this few posts that has done from 6:00 7:00 or 9:00 GMT time is from one general day or in that day there is a national holiday in a europe country.
The most popular time that he has done some posts here is 17:00 GMT and that means

19:00 Athens Greece
20:00 Moscow Russia
18:00 Vienna Austria
18:00 Rome Italy
18:00 Berlin Germany
18:00 Paris France

Trust me. He is an African kid. He gets cheaper rates at night.

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
January 04, 2015, 04:35:41 AM
He can post anytime he wants, so we don't know he post in the morning/afternoon/everning/night
What happen if he works at night and sleep at morning ?

And his name is from japan, not europe
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi
January 04, 2015, 02:32:32 AM
-snip-
the time that he has done most of his posts was between 15:00 to 23:00 GMT time. He has near zero posts in the morning job europe zone time from 7 to 12.
-snip-

I would somewhat doubt that he only worked 5 hours per day. For someone as smart as him this is a very small amount of time to be working every day considering the standard work week is generally at least 35 hours (or 7 hours plus lunch per day)
Q7
Activity: 448
January 04, 2015, 02:19:30 AM
It's difficult to make a conclusion based on some general assumption. Regardless of time zone, geeks usually stay awake and work throughout the night, but that doesn't mean they share the same preferences as he/she could prefer working during morning or afternoon.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
January 04, 2015, 01:53:14 AM

"Satoshi Nakamoto" is actually a Japanese name ,so it's believed satoshi is a Japanese.

that's ridiculous (no offense). look at my name; despite its Japanese origin I'm not Japanese
you seriously think that whoever Satoshi is, he would use his real name? I don't think so

I'm 90% sure that Satoshi is from UK. his English is outstanding, and he said the words bloody hard and grey once or twice.
Activity: 756
January 03, 2015, 11:11:37 PM
everyone denies it but I most certainly know two of the three and my guess for the third would be Wei Dai
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 03, 2015, 11:10:56 PM
He is english, im sure

Definitly. He definitely speaks English, and very good english at that. He could also be a Japanese born in America/Europe, but it's certain he speaks good english.

"Satoshi Nakamoto" is actually is Japanese name ,so it's believed satoshi is a Japanese.

I personally think Satoshi is a Japanese born in America.

legendary
Activity: 896
January 03, 2015, 11:09:13 PM

And Satoshi might be a group instead of a person, I can imagine how hard to creat such big thing by on-man.
Activity: 378
January 03, 2015, 11:08:27 PM
He is english, im sure
Pages:
Jump to: